Banasthali University 2020 Application form, Eligibility, Dates – Apply Here
Banasthali University 2020 Application Form will be made available from the first week of February 2020. Banasthali University is a women’s university situated in Rajasthan. The university provides admission in various UG and PG courses through university level entrance exam. Admission will be offered in B.Tech, B.Pharm, B.Des, B.Ed, LLM, MBA, M.A, M.Sc (Biotechnology) courses based on merit cum aptitude test held by the university. Admission in all other courses is offered based on merit in qualifying exam. Candidates can fill their application form through online or offline mode. Candidates can read this complete article to know more about the Banasthali University application form 2020 including application dates, eligibility criteria, etc.
Banasthali University 2020 Application Form
Candidates can go through the details about the Banasthali University 2020 application form below:
- Candidates can fill their application form from the first week of February 2020.
- Application form will be available through online or offline both modes.
- Offline application form can be purchased from the designation center at the university.
- Students must fill the details in the application form carefully.
- Details like education, personal, address, etc has to be filled in the application form.
- Upload your passport size photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Candidates can fill their application form till the last week of April 2020.
- Candidates can also check the application status after submitting the application form.
- Take a printout of the filled application form.
- Keep printout secure for other admission procedures.
- For offline application, candidates can submit application form along with the demand draft in the given address:
Secretary- Banasthali Vidyapith,
P.O. Banasthali Vidyapith- 3043022 (Rajasthan).
- Application fee can be submitted through online or offline both modes.
- Application fee will be Rs. 800/- for all courses. Online application fee can be paid through debit card/ credit card or net banking.
- Candidates can pay their application fee through Demand Draft in favor of ‘Banasthali Vidyapeeth’ payable at Banasthali, Jaipur.
- Application fee will be non-refundable in nature.
Banasthali University 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must read Banasthali University 2020 Eligibility criteria before filling the application form:
- Nationality: Candidates must be an Indian citizen.
For UG Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must pass 10th and 12th level from any recognized board.
- Marks: Candidates must secure minimum of 60% marks in their qualifying examination.
For PG Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must have Bachelor’s degree from any recognized university or institutes.
- Marks: Candidates will have to secure minimum of 50% marks in their qualifying examination.
- GATE Scores: Candidates those applying for M.Tech courses can apply through GATE 2020 scores.
Banasthali University 2020 Application Dates
Here candidates can check tentative Banasthali University 2020 dates related to the application form & exam:
|Events||Dates 2020 (Tentative)|
|Starting of application form||1st week of February 2020|
|Last date to submit application||Last week of April 2020|
|Banasthali University 2020 exam||1st week of June 2020|
How to Apply for Banasthali University 2020
Candidates must check the complete procedure about Banasthali University 2020 Application form:
- Visit the official website (link will be mentioned above).
- Click on the link ‘Admission 2020’.
- Now click on the ‘Online admission form’ tab.
- Read all the instructions carefully and fill basic details like name, email id, mobile number, date of birth etc.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- A confirmation mail will be sent to your email id or registered mobile number.
- Now fill other derails in the application form.
- Fill details like education personal, address and etc. in the application form.
- Click on the ‘submit’ button.
- Upload your documents like photograph and signature.
- Images size should not be more than 80 KB and must be in JPG/ JPEG format.
- Now pay the application fee through online or offline mode.
- Candidates can pay their online application fee through debit card/ credit card or net banking.
- Take a printout of the filled application form and keep it secure for other admission procedures.
- Candidates can pay offline application fee through demand draft in favor of Banasthali Vidyapith payable at Banasthali/ Jaipur.
In the above article, we have mentioned about the Banasthali University 2020 application form. Candidates are advised to fill the application form carefully to avoid any kind of mistakes. Candidates must check the eligibility criteria and application form dates.
If you have any other query about Banasthali University 2020 Application form, then you can ask us by leaving your query below.