BCECE Application Form 2018, Released – Apply Online Here
BCECE (LE) 2018 Application Form can be filled till 18th June 2018. It is available through online mode only. Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (BCECE) is a state level entrance exam. This exam is managed by the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB). Through this exam, candidates can get admission to the engineering, pharmacy & agriculture courses in Bihar state. It is organized in one stage only. Candidates have to the exam to get admission. Check here complete information about BCECE 2018 Application Form.
BCECE Application Form 2018 – Released (Lateral Entry)
BCECE (LE) 2018 Application Form can be filled till 18th June 2018. Click here to fill application form.
Oops! We could not locate your form.
BCECE 2018 Application Form Correction has been started from 10th April 2018. Check here for application correction details.
BCECE 2018 application form has been closed now. Candidates can submit the fee till 5th April 2018 (Challan) & 7th April 2018 (Online). Click here to fill application form.
The BCECE 2018 application form related details are given below:
- Candidates can fill the application form through online mode from our website.
- No offline mode is applicable to get the application.
- The BCECE registration has been started from the 18th May 2018.
- Candidates can fill the application form till 18th June 2018.
- The exam is conducted in one stage only.
- Upload your recent photograph & signature (Less than 100KB) in a JPEG format.
- Candidates first fill the PART A of application & then submit the fee.
- After fee payment, candidates have to fill PART B further.
- After the form filling, candidates keep the hard copy of the complete filled-in application form (PART A & PART B) for further use.
- There is no need to send the application to the board.
- Candidates have to present the application (PART A & PART B) at the time of counselling.
- The correction window is opened from 10th June 2018.
Candidates can deposit the application fee through online (credit card/debit card/net banking) or offline (Challan) mode. The application fee is given below:
|PCM (Physics, Chemistry &|
|Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 500/-|
|PCB (Physics, Chemistry & Biology)|
|CBA (Chemistry, Biology & Agriculture)|
|PCA ((Physics, Chemistry & Agriculture)|
|MBA (Mathematics, Biology & Agriculture)|
|MCA (Mathematics, Chemistry & Agriculture)|
|PCMB (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & Biology)||Rs. 1100/-||Rs. 550/-|
Candidates are advised to go through the complete eligibility criteria which are listed below:
- Candidates must hold the Indian nationality.
- Candidates should belong to the Bihar state and have a valid domicile.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates should qualify the 12th/equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- Subjects: The mandatory subjects are Physics & Mathematics along with one of the Chemistry, Biotechnology, Biology and technical vocational subject.
- Minimum Marks: Candidate must obtain minimum 45% marks (40% for reserved categories).
- Qualifying Exam: The minimum qualification is 10+2 or equivalent from the recognized board.
- Subjects: The mandatory subjects are Physics and Chemistry with one optional subject among Mathematics, Biology or technical vocational subject.
- Minimum Marks: It is necessary to secure the 45% marks in qualifying exam and 40% for SC/ST candidates.
BCECE 2019 application form will be announced in the month of March 2019. It is a state level examination conducted by the BCECE board. Through BCECE exam, students will get admission in UG engineering, pharmacy, agriculture and various other courses offered by different colleges in Bihar state.
BCECE 2018 Dates
Candidates can check here the official BCECE 2018 application dates given below:
For BCECE (LE)
|Availability of Online application form||18th May 2018|
|Closing date of submission of online application||18th June 2018 (11:59 PM)|
|Closing date of submission of the fee through Challan||9th June 2018 (2:00 PM)|
|Last date of submission of fee through online mode||9th June 2018 (11:59 PM)|
|Starting of editing in application form||10th June 2018|
|Date of Exam||1st July 2018|
How to Apply
Candidates can check the following steps for BCECE 2018 how to apply.
- Go to the official website (link is given above).
- Click on “Apply for BCECE 2018” link & read the instructions carefully.
- Now, click on the link “New Registration”.
- Fill the required details given in the application form.
- After that, click on the “Sign up” button.
- Review and confirm your data before submission & click on the button “Confirm”.
- Email will be sent to your registered email ID which contains your registration number/user name.
- Login with “Username/Registration Number” & “Password”& click on sign button.
- Proceed to make payment.
- After payment, Click on the “Fill the Personal Information” link.
- Now, you have to fill your personal information & upload your scanned photograph and signature (in English or Hindi).
- Photograph size should be (3.5 cm x 4.5 cm) contain your name & date of taking photograph.
- Click on the “Save & Continue” button & proceed to “Fill the Educational Information”.
- After completing all the steps, you have to download your application form PART A and PART B & also print address slip.
- In PART B, you have to paste the same photograph uploaded during form filling & also put your signature in Hindi and English in the specified column.
- Save both the application printcopy for future use.
FAQ’s (Most Asked Questions)
If you have any other query about BCECE Application Form 2018, you can ask your query below in the comments below.