BCECE 2020 Application Form (Till 24th March), Eligibility – Apply Here
BCECE 2020 Application Form has been extended till 24th March 2020. BCECE (Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination) exam is a state level entrance examination conducted once in a year by BCECE board. Through this exam, candidates get admission in Agriculture, Pharmacy and other fields. Candidates will get admission in medical and engineering courses through NEET and JEE Main Scores. Read this article to know more about the BCECE Application Form 2020 including details like eligibility criteria, application dates and much more.
BCECE 2020 Application Form – Till 24th March
BCECE 2020 Application has been extended till 24th March 2020. Click here to apply.
Candidates can check details about the BCECE 2020 Application form from the given section:
- The Application form process has been started from 20th February 2020.
- Candidates have to fill application form through online mode only.
- Application form is available in two parts i.e. Part A and Part B.
- Part A include fee payment and registration and in part B candidates are able to fill their educational and personal details.
- Candidates must fill all the details carefully in the application form.
- Candidates can fill their application form till 24th March 2020.
- There is no need to send any hardcopy of the documents through offline mode.
- Application form correction facility will be provided from 27th to 29th March 2020.
- Candidates are advised take a printout of the filled application form and keep it safe till other admission procedures.
- Application fee can be paid through online or offline mode.
- Candidates can pay fee through debit card/ credit card/ net banking.
- Candidates can also pay the application fee through Challan.
- Application fee will be non- refundable in nature.
Candidates can check fee for all courses below:
|Subjects /Groups||Application fee|
|PCM/ PCB/ CBA||Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 500/- for SC/ ST category)|
|PCMB||Rs. 1100/- (Rs. 550/- for SC/ ST category)|
BCECE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must read the following BCECE 2020 Eligibility Criteria before filling the application form:
- Nationality: Candidates should be an Indian citizen. Candidates must belong from the Bihar state.
- Qualification: Candidates should have passed 10th and 12th class from any recognized board.
- Age Limit: There will be no age limit for pharmacy courses. For medical courses age limit will be 17 years.
- Subjects: Candidates must pass with Mathematics and Physics subjects and one of Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology optional subjects.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates will have to obtain 45% marks in their qualifying examination. SC/ ST candidates must secure minimum of 40% marks in their qualifying examination.
- Appearing: Candidates who are appearing for their 12th level are also eligible to apply.
BCECE 2020 Application Dates
Here, candidates can check the BCECE 2020 dates regarding the application form and exam:
|Starting of online application||20th February 2020|
|Last date of application submission||24th March 2020|
|Last date of payment through Challan||25th March 2020|
|Last date of payment through online mode||26th March 2020|
|Application form correction||27th – 29th March 2020|
|Exam date||19th – 20th April 2020|
How to Apply for BCECE 2020
Here we have mentioned complete procedure forBCECE 2020 Application form:
- Visit the official website (link is mentioned above).
- No click on the ‘Apply online’ link.
- Read all the instructions carefully and click on ‘continue to register’ tab.
- Fill all the registration details and click on the ‘register’ button.
- Firstly pay the application fee through online or offline mode.
- Online application fee can be paid via debit card, credit card or net banking.
- Offline fee can be paid through bank Challan.
- Now fill all the details like education, personal and other details carefully.
- Take a printout of the part A and part B and keep it safe for the day of admission.
- Now paste a passport size photograph on the application form and put your signature on it.
- Now you have to attach required documents with application form.
- Send the application form by post or speed post to the given address.
Through this article, candidates can check all the details about BCECE 2020 application including eligibility criteria, dates, procedure, etc. Candidates are advised to fill correct details in the application form. Fill all the details in the application form carefully to avoid any kind of mistake.
For any other query about BCECE 2020 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your query below.