BHU Application Form 2018 Released – Apply Here
Latest Applications Open 2019:
BHU 2018 Application Form Last Date has been extended till 28th February 2018 for UET & PET courses. The University offers various diploma, bachelor & master degree courses in the field of engineering, management, law, etc. It organizes separate BHU entrance exams for UG and PG courses, i.e. Undergraduate Entrance Test (UET) & Postgraduate Entrance Test (PET). The application form for aforesaid examinations can be available online only. In this article, candidates can get the detailed information about BHU 2018 Application Form including fee criteria, eligibility, major FAQS and the process (way) to apply online.
BHU Application Form 2018 – Application Extended till 28th Feb
BHU 2018 Application Form Last Date has been extended till 28th February 2018 for UET & PET courses. Click here to fill the application.
Revised notice regarding Identity verification has been also released. Click here to view notice.
BHU 2018 Admission Form for MBA programme can be filled & submit till 22nd January 2018. Click here to fill the application form.
Candidates can fill & submit the BHU admission form 2018 through online mode only. Check below to know details about application form:
- BHU online application form 2018 for MBA programme has been released now.
- Application form for other courses has been released from 22nd January 2018.
- Candidates can fill the application form till 28th February 2018 (for both UET & PET).
- There is no offline mode is available for BHU Registration 2018.
- Before applying for the exam, candidates have a valid email id & mobile number for receiving all future correspondence till the admission procedure.
- Candidates will also ready with scanned photograph & signature in a given format.
- There is no need to submit the BHU 2018 Application Form to the university.
- Keep a printout of the filled online submitted application form for future use.
Candidates can pay the application fee through online payment facility such as credit card, net banking & ATM cum debit card. Candidates can also submit the fee through cash at any branch of HDFC Bank via Challan. The application fee details are given here:
|SC/ST/PwD Category||For Others|
|For UG/PG (one course)||Rs. 250||Rs. 500|
|For UG/PG (per courses)||Rs. 100||Rs.200|
|For MBA||Rs. 800||Rs. 1500|
Before filling the BHU Application Form 2018, candidates must check the complete eligibility criteria:
For MBA Programme:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have three year graduation degree/ degree in Agriculture, Technology, Medicine, Education or Law/ PG degree in any discipline.
- Candidates must have qualified CAT 2017 exam.
- Minimum Marks: Students must have obtained 50% marks for general & 45% marks for SC/ST candidates.
For UG Courses:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates have to pass 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: Candidate’s have to secure at least 50% marks in the qualifying exam.
- Relaxation: For reserved category candidates, there is relaxation in the minimum qualifying marks (except law courses).
- Appearing Candidates can also apply.
Latest Applications Open 2019:
For PG Courses:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must complete their bachelor degree from a recognized university.
- Minimum Marks: Candidate’s must qualify the above examination with at least 50% marks.
- Appearing Candidates are also eligible to apply for PG courses.
BHU Application Dates
The official schedule of BHU online application form 2018 is given below:
|Online Application Form Availability||22nd January 2018|
|Last date for form submission||28th February 2018 (Extended)|
|Date of Exam (For UG)||1st April to 29th April 2018|
|Date of Exam (For PG)||20th May to 27th May 2018|
Here we have mentioned the official dates of BHU MBA Admission 2018:
|Application starts||10th September 2017|
|Last date to submit application||22nd January 2018|
BHU 2019 Application Form will be available in the month of January 2019. Candidates will get the application only through online mode. Banaras Hindu University (BHU) will organize a university level examination. This exam is conducted to get admission into various UG & PG courses offered in the area of law, management, arts, commerce, etc.
How to Apply
- Go to the official website. (Link is given above)
- Click on the link “Apply for Admission”.
- Now, you have to click on “Register Yourself” link.
- Fill your basic details for registration & click on the “Sign Up” button.
- After registration, you will get an activation link in your registered email id & mobile number.
- Click on the activation link.
- Login with the “User ID” & “Password”.
- Now, you have to select the course you want to apply.
- After adding the courses, you have to fill your personal details & test centre preferences.
- Now, you have to upload your scanned images (photograph & signature).
- The size of the scanned photograph should be 3.5 x 4.5 cm. The file size of photograph & signature should not be more than 100 KB. The format of the scanned images should be JPEG format only.
- After completing all the stages, click on the “Preview before Confirmation” button.
- Check all the filled details. If any details filled wrong edit it before the final submission.
- Now, click on the “Confirm & Submit” button.
- After that, you have to pay the application fee by clicking on “Make Payment” link.
- Take the printout copy of the application for further reference.
Click here to view Guidance to fill the Application Form.
Click here to view BHU MBA 2018 Information Bulletin
FAQs (Most Asked Questions)
If you have any other queries about BHU Application Form 2018, you can ask your query in the comment box.