Bihar ITICAT 2020 Application Form, Dates, Eligibility Criteria – Apply Here
Bihar ITICAT 2020 Application Form will be made available via online mode. Through Bihar ITICAT, admission will be offered into ITI in various Government & private colleges or institutes. Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) will conduct its entrance test on annual basis for admission in different ITI trades. The admission will be offered to candidates into various Engineering & Non-Engineering trades. Here we are providing details regarding Bihar ITICAT Application Form 2020.
Bihar ITICAT 2020 Application Form
Candidates must check the following details regarding Bihar ITICAT 2020 Application Form:
- Bihar ITICAT 2020 Application form will be made available through online mode.
- Candidates will have to submit the application form from second week of March 2020.
- The last date to submit the application form till first week of April 2020.
- While filling application form, candidates will have to upload scanned image of passport size photograph & signature.
- The scanned image of photograph must not be more than 100 KB in JPEG format.
- All communication regarding application form will be send to registered mail ID & number so candidates must provide operating mail ID & contact number.
- There will be no need to send any hard copy of filled in application form for further use.
- Incomplete or incorrect application form will be liable to rejection so candidates must fill the form carefully.
- At last do not forget to take multiple printout of your filled in application form for further use.
- Candidates will be able to submit the application fee through online as well as offline mode.
- Credit card, debit card or net-banking method will be used via online mode.
- For offline mode, bank challan of Canara bank will be used to submit the fee.
- The application fee for different category will be as:
Bihar ITICAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check following details regarding Bihar ITICAT eligibility criteria:
- Nationality: Indian citizen candidates will be eligible to apply for Bihar ITICAT.
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify high school from recognized board or university.
- Mandatory Subject: Candidates must qualify 10th with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics as mandatory subject.
- Age Limit: He/ She must be atleast 14 years in age to apply for Bihar ITICAT.
Bihar ITICAT 2020 Application Dates
Candidates must go through following table regarding Bihar ITICAT 2020 application dates:
|Events||Tentative Dates (2020)|
|Application form releases||2nd week of March|
|Submission of application form||1st week of April|
|Payment last date through challan||1st week of April|
|Payment last date through online mode||1st week of April|
|Admit card availability||3rd week of April|
|Exam date||4th week of April|
How to Apply for Bihar ITICAT 2020
Candidates must go through following step by step procedure while applying for Bihar ITICAT 2020:
- Go to the official website. (Link will be provided above)
- Click on, ‘New Registration’ link.
- Provide all basic details like name, mail id, contact number
- After submitting all the details, re-check & verify the given details.
- Now upload scanned image of passport size photo & signature in the application form.
- Then proceed to submit the application fee.
- After fee submission, take printout of filled in application form.
- Keep the printout safe for future purpose.
Candidates must go through these steps for filling Bihar ITICAT 2020 application form. Also remember to check other basic details regarding application form, its mode, fee and much more. Candidates must also go through the eligibility criteria details to avoid any kind of rejection in their application form. It will be necessary for candidates to read above mentioned details regarding Bihar ITICAT 2020 application form to avoid basic mistakes.
If you have any other queries related Bihar ITICAT 2020 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.