BITSAT 2019 Application Form, Released – Apply Online Here
Latest Applications Open 2019:
BITSAT 2019 Application Form has been released from 5th January 2019. BITSAT is a university level examination organized by the Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS), Pilani. BITSAT exam is organized for providing admission in engineering, pharmacy and science courses in different specializations. Admissions will be given at BITS, Pilani, K.K. Birla Goa Campus and Hyderabad Campus. Here we are providing details about BITSAT application form 2019 including dates, eligibility criteria, how to apply, etc.
BITSAT 2019 Application Form – Released
BITSAT 2019 Application Form has been released from 5th January 2019. Click here to apply.
Candidates are able to fill the application via online mode only. Below we have mentioned details about the application form:
- BITSAT registration 2019 has been commenced from 5th January 2019.
- In case of any mistakes in the application form, candidates can correct it during the correction period.
- The correction facility will be provided via online mode.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned images of photograph and signature.
- The images should be in JPG/JPEG format.
- The photograph size should be 4KB to 50KB and signature size should be 1KB to 30KB.
- There will be no need to send the printout of the application to the institution.
- The application correction will be done from 22nd to 25th March 2019.
- Fee payment can be done through debit/credit card and net banking.
- Candidates can also pay the fee through generated Pay-In Slip of ICICI bank.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
- The application fee for various categories is mentioned below:
|Male Candidates||Rs. 3150/-|
|Female Candidates||Rs. 2650/-|
|Candidates choosing Dubai exam centre (both male & female)||Rs. 5600/-|
Candidates must check their eligibility before filling the application form. The detailed eligibility criteria is given below:
- Students must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination in the year 2018 from any recognized board.
- For B.Pharm, candidates must have PCB or PCM group and adequate proficiency in English.
- Except B.Pharm, candidates should have PCM subjects in the qualifying examination.
- Candidates must have obtained 75% marks in PCM/PCB subjects with at least 60% marks in each subject.
- Candidates appearing in the 12th exams in the year 2019 are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have passed the 10+2 exams in the year 2017 will not be eligible to apply.
BITSAT Application Date 2019
In the table given below, candidates can check the official BITSAT 2019 application schedule:
|Release of application||5th January 2019|
|End date to submit application||20th March 2019|
|Application correction window||22nd – 25th March 2019|
|Exam date||16th – 26th May 2019|
How to Apply for BITSAT
Candidates who are interested in filling the application form, can check here the detailed procedure to fill the application form:
- Click on the official website link. (link is given above)
- An instruction page will be opened on the screen.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Click on the “Allow me to apply online” link.
- Now, click on the “New Registration” button.
- Fill registration details like full name, gender, DOB, email ID and security code.
- Click on the “Proceed” button.
- Now, fill your personal, qualification, test preference and other required details.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Now, pay the application fee through online or offline mode.
- After the successful fee payment, review your application.
- Candidates must take printout of the filled in application form for further use.
For any other queries about BITSAT 2019 Application Form, you can leave your queries below.