BITSAT Eligibility 2020, Qualifying Criteria for B.Tech & B.Pharma
Before filling the application form it is very important to know that whether one can eligible or not for the exam. So, candidates can check the BITSAT Eligibility 2020 through this article. Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS) is a Deemed University, which conduct the BITSAT entrance exam. BITSAT entrance exam is the exam for admission into integrated first year degree programme of BITS, Pilani. Candidates can also get admission in its affiliated campuses like Pilani, Goa and Hyderabad. The admissions will be provided in the B.Tech, B.Pharma and M.Sc courses. In this article we have mentioned the complete BITSAT 2020 Eligibility criteria.
BITSAT Eligibility 2020
It is necessary to fulfill the complete eligibility criteria given for the BITSAT entrance exam. Candidates are advised to read the complete eligibility criteria and then proceed to fill BITSAT application form.
If any candidate will find to be ineligible for the examination in later stage their candidature will be cancelled. Below we have mentioned the complete eligibility criteria.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates should have passed the intermediate or equivalent examination from the Central board/State Board/any equivalent board.
- Appearing Candidates: Candidates those passed their examination or appearing in 10+2 exams in 2020 are also eligible to apply.
- Minimum Marks: It is must obtain the 75% marks in the PCB & PCM group. 60% marks in each subjects is necessary.
- Subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Biology is the mandatory subjects in the qualifying exam. Proficiency in English is necessary for all candidates.
- Candidates with PCM group can also apply.
For all courses except B.Pharma:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates should pass the 12th class from a recognized Central Board or State Board.
- Minimum Marks: The candidate should have obtained a minimum of aggregate 75% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects (if candidate has taken Mathematics in BITSAT).
- A minimum of aggregate 75% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology subjects (if candidate has taken Biology in BITSAT) in the qualifying exam.
- 60% marks in each of the Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/ Biology subjects are necessary to score.
- Subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics is the necessary subjects. Proficiency in English is mandatory for everyone.
- First rank students from all central and state boards in the year 2020, will be given direct admission to the program of their choice, irrespective of their BITSAT 2020 score.
- If a candidate has taken more than one attempt in 12th class or its equivalent, only his/her latest performance will be considered.
- Candidates those have passed 12th examination in 2018 or earlier are not eligible to apply in BITSAT 2020.
- Candidates those presently studying in BITS at any of its campuses are not eligible to appear in BITSAT 2020.
- The eligibility for admission will be subject to fulfilling the required minimum marks in 10+2 examination.
If you have any other query regarding BITSAT Eligibility 2020, you can write your queries in the given below comment box.