B.Tech Admission in Hyderabad 2017
Hyderabad is the capital city of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh state. This city is situated in the southern part of the country. This city was founded in the year of 1591 by Muhammad Quli Qutb Shah. Hyderabad is also a major learning centre for pursuing engineering courses. There are many notable engineering colleges and universities are located in Hyderabad. Here we are providing details regarding B.Tech Admission in Hyderabad 2017.
Students looking for admissions in B.Tech (four-year) courses, can apply for admissions through national level and state level examinations. Candidates will be selected for admissions through the counselling process. For admissions in top engineering colleges, students have to secure better rank in the merit list.
There are two entrance examinations are mainly considered the AP EAMCET or TS EAMCET examination for providing admissions in engineering programmes. Various colleges and universities also offer admissions through the JEE Main examination, which is organized by the CBSE Board.
Latest Application Forms Available
- Apply online for B.Tech from Uttaranchal University, Dehradun. Apply Now
- Apply online for B.Tech from Manipal University, Karnataka. Apply Now
- Apply online for B.Tech from SRM University, Chennai. Apply Now
- Apply online for B.Tech from Bennett University, Noida. Apply Now
- Apply online for B.Tech from Alliance University, Bangalore. Apply Now
Top Engineering Colleges in Hyderabad
This state has several top institutions which provide engineering courses in different specializations. Some top engineering colleges in Hyderabad are Indian Institute of Technology, International Institute of Information Technology, BITS Pilani, Osmania University – College of Engineering and many others.
B.Tech Admission 2017
Candidates can apply for the entrance test by filling the application form through offline or online method (as applicable). Here we have provided the basic eligibility criteria to apply for B.Tech courses:
- Students should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Candidates must have Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics subjects in their 10+2 or equivalent exam.
- Students who are appearing in the qualifying exam are also eligible to apply.
For admissions in B.Tech courses, students are required to clear national level or state level examination. A merit list will be published for providing admissions. Students will be invited for counselling process as per their rank. Through counselling process, candidates will choose the courses as per their rank. Students who have allotted seats through the counselling are required to report to the allotted college to complete admission process.
These documents will be required at the time of admission:
- 10th class mark sheet & passing certificate.
- 12th class mark sheet & passing certificate.
- Admit card and rank card of entrance test.
- Category certificate (if applicable).
- Character certificate.
- Domicile certificate (for state quota).
For any other queries about B.Tech Admission in Hyderabad 2017, you may leave your queries below.