BVP CET 2018 Application Form Released – Apply Now
BVP CET 2018 Application Form for BAMS/BHMS has been released from 15th June 2018. Bharti Vidyapeeth is a Deemed University, which organizes a university level examination known as BVP CET. Through this exam, candidates can get admission to the various specializations of UG and PG courses. These courses offered in the field of Engineering, Management, Pharmacy, Law, etc. Candidates can get admission in the university and its affiliated colleges on the basis of the BVP CET score. Check this article to get complete information about BVP CET Application Form 2018.
BVP CET 2018 Application Form – Released
BVP CET 2018 Application Form for BAMS/BHMS has been released on 15th June 2018. Click here to fill application form.
BVP CET 2018 Application Form Last Date for UG & PG Courses are different as per the courses. Click here to fill the application form.
Oops! We could not locate your form.
BVP CET 2018 Application Form Last Date for B.Tech course has been extended till 25th May 2018 (5:00 PM). Click here to fill the application form.
Candidates can avail the BVP CET Application Form 2018 through online mode. Candidates can check the other details about application here:
- Application form for all UG & PG courses have been released now.
- BVP University Application Form 2018 has been released on 11th January 2018 (For B.Tech) & 9th February 2018 (For all UG & PG courses).
- The last date to fill the application is 25th May 2018 (For B.Tech) & 22nd March 2018 (Extended) (For MBA & MCA).
- Candidates have to fill the separate application form for all courses.
- Candidates are informed to take out the printout of the application form and submit it to the university along with the entrance fee.
The application fee can be paid by online (credit/debit card/net banking) mode. The application fee is non-refundable under any circumstances. The application fee details are mentioned below:
|BVP CET Engineering 2018/ BVP CET B-CAT 2018 (MCA)/BVP CET B-MAT 2018 (MBA)/ BVP CET M.Tech 2018/ PHARMPG 2018 (M.Pharm & Pharm.D.)||Rs. 1700 + GST 18%|
|BUMAT 2018 (BBA/BCA)/ BVP CET LLB 2018/ BVP CET BA LLB 2018/ BVP CET BBA LLB 2018||Rs. 1200|
|PHARMUG 2018 (B.Pharm & Pharm.D.)||Rs. 1450|
Note: Payment (via online) can be done only through VISA card, Master Card, Maestro & Net Banking.
The eligibility criteria are given below for different courses:
|Qualifying Exam||Minimum Marks|
|For B.Tech||Pass 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics and Mathematics as a compulsory subject.|
Appearing Candidates also apply.
|Secure 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ST candidates).|
|For LLB||Pass Bachelor’s Degree from any stream.||Secure 45% marks in aggregate (40% for SC/ST candidates).|
|For MBA||Pass Bachelor or Master Degree.||Secure minimum 50% marks in aggregate (45% in case of SC/ST category).|
|For MCA||Pass three years of Bachelor degree with mathematics at 12th or graduation level.||Secure 50% marks in aggregate (40% in case of SC/ST category).|
|For M.Tech||Pass BE/B.Tech degree.|
Appearing Candidates also apply.
BVP CET 2018 Application Dates
Check official dates of BVP CET Application Form 2018:
|Entrance Exam||Dates (Announced)|
|Starting of Online Application||Closing Date of Application||Entrance Exam Dates|
|BVP CET B.Tech 2018||11th January 2018||25th May 2018 (upto 5 PM) (Extended)||27th May 2018 (11:00 AM to 2:00 PM)|
|BVP CET B-CAT 2018 (MCA)||10th January 2018||22nd March 2018 (Extended)||25th March 2018 (2:00 PM to 4:30 PM)|
|BVP CET B-MAT 2018 (MBA)||29th November 2017||22nd March 2018 (Extended)||25th March 2018 (10:00 AM to 12:30 PM)|
|BVP CET BUMAT 2018 (BBA/BCA)||9th February 2018||31st May 2018||3rd June 2018|
|BVP CET LLB/BA LLB2018||9th February 2018||19th June 2018||23rd June 2018|
|BVP CET PHARMUG 2018||9th February 2018||7th June 2018||10th June 2018|
BVP CET 2019 Application Form will be issued through online mode. Candidates should fill the application in the month of February 2019. BVP CET examination is organized by the Bharati Vidyapeeth University. It is a university level examination. This exam is held for admission to the various UG & PG courses in the field of engineering, management, pharmacy, etc.
How to Apply
Candidates can check the given steps for how to apply for BVP CET 2018:
- Navigate the official website link (link is given above).
- Click on that link.
- Now, click on the “Register Now” link.
- Fill the registration details and get your “USER ID” and “Password” to fill the BVP CET 2018 Application Form.
- Click on the submit button.
- The registration details will be sent to your registered email ID.
- Now, login with “Course Name”, “Email ID” & “Password”.
- Read the student & parent declaration section & click on the “I Agree” button.
- Select payment gateway & click on “Ok” button.
- Now, you have to fill your personal details, contact details, educational details, etc.
- After filling all the details, click on the submit button.
- Note down your details, including Form No., Name & Course.
- Upload your scanned image of passport size photograph & signature in prescribed format.
- The size of the photograph & signature should be less than 60 kb.
- Click on “Submit” button.
- Now, you can pay the application fee by clicking on “Pay Now” button.
- Check your transaction details & click on submit button.
- Enter the payment details and click on “Proceed” button
- Keep the print copy of the filled online application form and keep safe for future references.
Click here to check BVP CET 2018 Registration Instructions.
FAQ’s (Most Asked Questions)
If you have any query about BVP CET 2018 Application Form, you can leave your comments in the comment box.