BVP CET 2023 Application Form (Open), Registration – Apply Here
BVP CET 2023 Application Form is available through online mode. It is a university level entrance exam which is conducted every year. Bharti Vidyapeeth University Common Entrance Test (BVP CET) is conducted by Bharti Vidyapeeth University. Through this exam candidates can get admission in various UG and PG courses and it’s affiliated colleges/ institutes. This university offers various courses in the field of Engineering, Medical, Management etc. The shortlisted candidates can get admission in various courses i.e., B.Tech, BCA, MBA, etc. Here in this article, we have provided complete details about BVP CET application form 2023 including fee, dates, eligibility etc.
BVP CET 2023 Application Form – Started
BVP CET 2023 Application Form has been started for various UG and PG courses. Click here to apply.
Here are the details about BVP CET 2023 application form provided below:
- The application form of BVP CET 2023 has been released from 23rd January 2023.
- BVP CET application form is available through online mode only.
- Fill the application form with details i.e. personal details, educational qualification, phone number, etc.
- Upload the recent scanned images of candidate photograph, signature in the specific format.
- Correction facility may or may not be provided to the authority, so fill application form carefully to avoid mistakes.
- Application form can be submitted till 30th March 2023 for BMAT exam and 1st June 2023 for B.Tech.
- There is no need to send any hardcopy of the filled-in application form by post to the authorities.
- Candidates need to take printout of the filled application form and keep it safe for future references.
- The application fee is different as per the courses applied by the candidates.
- Application fee can be paid through net banking, debit card, credit card, etc.
- Fee is non-refundable once paid.
Here we have mentioned application fee for the different exams:
- BVP CET Engineering (B. Tech): Rs. 2000/-.
- BVP CET Law (BA LLB/ BBA LLB): Rs. 1500/-.
- BVT CET B-MAT/ BVP CET B-CAT: Rs. 2000/-.
- BVT CET Nursing: Rs. 1500/-.
BVP CET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria of BVP CET 2023 for different courses are given below:
- Nationality: Candidate must be a citizen of India to be eligible for exam.
- Qualification: The candidates must pass 12th level or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Marks: The minimum marks candidates must obtain at least 45% marks (40% for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates).
- Subjects: In qualifying exam candidates must pass with Physics & Mathematics as compulsory subjects with one of the Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology.
- Qualification: Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree from any recognized university/ institute.
- Marks: In qualifying exam candidates must obtain at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of SC/ ST).
- Qualification: The candidates must have bachelor’s degree in Computer Science Engineering or equivalent degree or
- They have to pass B.Sc./ B.Com/ BA with Mathematics in 12th class or at Graduation level.
- Marks: Candidates must obtain at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates) in the qualifying examination.
BVP CET 2023 Application Dates
Here are the official application dates for BVP CET 2023 examination:
For B.Tech courses:
|Online application form start||25th January 2023|
|Last date to apply||1st June 2023|
|Exam date||11th June 2023|
For MBA/ MCA/ MHA courses:
|Application form starts||23rd January 2023|
|Last date to apply||30th March 2023|
|Exam Date||9th April 2023|
How to Apply for BVP CET 2023
Here are some steps for filling the online application form of BVP CET 2023 below:
- Visit the official website (link is given above).
- Click on the link “Click here to Apply”.
- Candidates have to register themselves by clicking on “Register” button.
- Then an OTP will be sent to verify the mobile number.
- After that candidates have to fill the application form with details i.e. personal, academic details, examination centre, contact number, etc.
- Upload the scanned documents such as photograph and signature in the specific format.
- The scanned photograph must be uploaded within prescribed size and in jpeg format.
- The scanned signature will be uploaded in jpg format and within prescribed size.
- Candidates have to select the payment gateway and pay fee through online mode using Credit card, Debit card, Net Banking, etc.
- Once all the details are completely filled, candidate must take the printout of the application form and keep it safe for future references.
Leave your comments below if, you have any other query related to BVP CET 2023 Application Form.
All about Bhartiya Vidyapeeth…
Here is the direct link BVP CET 2023 to check all dates & details regarding same.