BVP CET 2020 Exam Pattern, Types of Question, Mode, Marking Scheme
BVP CET 2020 exam pattern aware the candidates regarding mode of exam, marking scheme, type of questions and many other exam related information. BVP CET is a university level entrance exam conducted by the university itself. The exam is conducted to get admission in various UG & PG courses in different fields of education. Through CET (Common Entrance Test), candidates can avail the admission into the university and its affiliated campuses. Check the complete BVP CET exam pattern 2020 in this article.
BVP CET 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the complete exam pattern to aware with the BVP CET 2020 exam. Candidates must know about the exam pattern to appear in the exam and score well.
It is very important to know about the number of questions, type of questions, mode of exam, marking scheme, syllabus etc. Candidates must check the exam pattern before start preparation for the exam.
BVP CET exam pattern will help the candidates to understand the exam deeply. After go through the exam pattern, candidates can start the preparation and score expected marks in the written test.
BVP CET Exam Pattern 2020
The exam pattern will vary as per the course opted by the candidates. Different exam pattern is for each UG and PG course. Here, we have given the exam pattern.
- Exam Mode: The exam will be conducted through online (CBT) mode.
- Language: The question paper will be asked in English language only.
- Type of Questions: Multiple choice type questions will be asked in the exam.
- Duration of Exam: For Medical, Engineering, PG Dental & PG Medical entrance exam, the duration will be 3 hours and for MCA & MBA it will be 150 minutes.
- Maximum Marks: The question paper will be of 200 marks and for M.Tech it will be 100 marks.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: No marks will be deducted for unanswered or incorrect answer.
Here, candidates can check the exam pattern for B.Tech and MBA in tabular form.
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
|Subject||No. of Questions|
|Logical and Abstract Reasoning||50|
|Mathematics at 10th level||30|
|Verbal Ability and Comprehension Reading||40|
BVP CET Syllabus
The university release the BVP CET syllabus for each course on their website after releasing of admission notification. For UG courses, the syllabus will be comprised of 11th and 12th class syllabus.
However, the syllabus for BVP CET entrance exams is different for every course. Candidates can check the complete syllabus after declaration of it. Till then candidates can study their respective previous qualifying exam syllabus.
Candidates should carefully go through the BVP CET 2020 exam pattern. It is necessary to go through each and every detail given regarding the exam pattern.
For any further queries regarding BVP CET 2020 Exam Pattern, you may ask us by leaving your queries below in the comment box.