CEED 2023 Application Form (Till 16th Nov), Registration – Apply Here
CEED 2023 Registration can be done till 16th November 2022 with late fee. CEED (Common Entrance exam for Design) is a national level design aptitude test which is conducted by IIT Bombay. It is a qualifying entrance test through which the candidates are provided admission into Master of Design (M.Des) course. Candidates can take admission into various renowned institutions like IIT Bombay, IISc Bangalore, IIT Guwahati, IIT Delhi, IIT Kanpur, IIITDM Jabalpur, IIT Hyderabad, etc. Qualifying CEED does not guarantee admission into the above course. Final selection/ admission will be as per the tests/ interview or admission/ selection procedure set by the admitting institute. Here, in this article we have provided complete information about the CEED Application Form 2023.
CEED Registration 2023 – Till 16th Nov (with late fee)
[CEED 2023 Application Form can be filled till 16th November 2022 with late fee. Click here to apply.
Admission Open 2024
Know about details related to CEED 2023 Application form in below given section:
- CEED 2023 Registrations can be done only by online mode on the website.
- Applicants are required to generate their login id first in order to fill the application form.
- Registration has begins from the 30th September 2022.
- Last date to fill application forms is till 9th November 2022 without late fee.
- Students are required to pay certain amount of late fee if they are registering after the last date.
- Complete details in the form must be filled correctly as no modification/ correction will be allowed later in the application.
- Before filling application, students must confirm their eligibility as their admission may get rejected later in case, they don’t fulfill eligibility clause.
- The registration process will contain certain steps – Online registration and generation of login details, uploading of images, payment of application fee & printing of form.
- Students must upload the documents which will be required during registration according to their format and size mentioned by authority.
- Take the printout of the application form for future references.
Payment mode: Candidates can pay for CEED Application form fee through credit card, debit card or net banking systems.
The category wise application fee is given below.
|Rs. 1800/- + GST
|Rs. 3600/- + GST
|SC/ ST/ PWD candidates
|Rs. 1800/- + GST
CEED Eligibility Criteria 2023
Check here CEED Eligibility Criteria 2023 before applying for CEED 2023 Registrations:
- Age Limit: There is no age limit to apply for the CEED 2023 examination.
- Number of Attempts: There is no attempt limit. Candidates can apply for CEED any number of times.
- Qualification: Applying candidates must have completed a degree/ diploma/ pg degree of minimum 3 years (after 12th level), OR
Appearing for the final examination of such a program by July 2023, OR
Passed the GD Arts diploma programme (10+5 level) by July 2023.
Note: For admission into various institutes the eligibility may differ, so candidates must check the eligibility criteria for various institutions before applying for CEED.
CEED 2023 Application Dates
Check about the CEED Registration dates 2023 in the below given table:
|Starting of online registration
|30th September 2022
|Last date to register without a late fee
|9th November 2022
|Submission of application (with late fee of Rs.500/-)
|16th November 2022
|Release of admit card
|13th January 2023
|Last date to rectify discrepancies in admit card
|17th January 2023
|CEED 2023 Exam
|22nd January 2023
How to Register for CEED 2023
Applicants can follow given below steps to fill CEED 2023 application form:
- Visit the online application link (Link is given here).
- Click on “Register” option after which application form will be displayed.
- Fill required details in form – Name, Email Id, phone No, Password & submit.
- The candidates will receive a verification mail on their mail id.
- Login with the details – registered Email Id and Password.
- The Application Form will be displayed in computer screen with some instruction. Go through the Instructions very carefully and fill the information accordingly.
- Fill the details like Personal, Educational, Communicational, Examination Centre etc. and submit after re-verifying details.
- Candidates must fill application form with authentic details only. Alteration in the form later can cause rejection of application form.
- Upload required documents – Photograph, Signature, Certificate (if applicable) and Marksheet. Photograph & Signature should be as per prescribed size and format.
- Upload category certificate in Pdf format. Only if candidates belong to one of reserved category.
- Pay application fee as per your category using the provided payment gateways.
- Once the transaction is successful, submit the details and take printout of application form & fee receipt for future references.
If you have any other query regarding CEED 2023 Application Form, you can ask your query in the comments section below.