CET Delhi 2021 Choice Filling (Started), Seat Allotment – Check Here
Delhi CET 2021 Cut Off Rank has been released on 19th October 2021. Department of Training and Technical Education, Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi is the authority which organizes complete counselling procedure. Delhi Common Entrance Test (CET) is a state level entrance exam. It offers admission in various engineering and non–engineering diploma courses. Candidates can also get admission into second year of diploma engineering (lateral entry) in the institutions of Delhi. In this article, candidates can check complete details of CET Delhi Counselling 2021.
Delhi CET 2021 Counselling- Cut Off Rank Released
Delhi CET 2021 Cut off Rank has been released has been released on 19th October 2021. Click here to get cut off.
Delhi CET 2021 Seat Allotment list has been released on 15th October 2021. Click here to get provisional merit list.
Delhi CET 2021 Final Merit list has been released on 11th October 2021. Click here to get provisional merit list.
Candidates are called for counselling on the basis of inter-se merit. It is conducted from 13th September 2021 through online mode. Candidates have to register for counselling to get admission in the diploma courses.
Delhi CET counselling 2021 is comprised of fee payment, registration, choice filling, allotment, etc. Without registration & choice filling, no seats are allotted to the candidates.
Candidates have to pay one time procession fee of Rs. 718 via debit card /credit card/ net banking & e-Challan. Candidates have to report at the allotted institution for document verification process.
CET Delhi Cut Off 2021 has been made available on 19th October 2021. To get selected for admission in the polytechnic institutes of Delhi, students need to fulfill the cut off criteria of CET Delhi.
CET Delhi 2021 Counselling Schedule
Check official CET Delhi counselling schedule for various rounds from here:
|First Round of Counselling|
|Processing fees||13th September 2021|
|Online Registration and Choice Filling Starts||19th September to 10th October 2021|
|Seat Allotment result||14th October 2021|
|Payment of academic fee||15th to 22nd October 2021|
|Online document verification||18th to 22nd October 2021|
|Second Round of Counselling|
|Processing fees(For NEW candidates only)||–|
|Online Registration and Choice submission||–|
|Result of 2nd counselling and Printing of Provisional allotment letter||–|
|Verification of Documents||–|
|Freezing/Up gradation of allotted seat(online) by|
candidate after verification of Documents
|Physical Document Verification||–|
|Processing fee for third round counselling||–|
|Result of 3rd round counselling||–|
|Payment & provisional letter||–|
|Procession fee for 4th counselling||–|
|4th counselling result||–|
|Online payment & provisional letter||–|
|Final Allotment Letter||–|
|Spot Round counselling||–|
CET Delhi Counselling 2021 Procedure
Here, we are providing counselling steps to complete the procedure.
Step-1: Pay Processing Fee
- Candidates, first have to pay the counselling fee.
- Fee can be paid via online or offline mode.
- Candidates, those pay fees through offline mode must keep valid proof of payment safely with them for future reference.
Step-2: Online Registration
- After fee payment, candidates have to register for counselling.
- Candidates must have their mark sheet, certificate & other relevant documents with them to fill registration & personal details and marks/grades correctly.
- Candidates have to enter their “Test No.”, “Roll Number”, “Application Number” & “Date of Birth” for registration.
- Fill counselling registration form & take an “Online Registration receipt” for further procedure.
Step-3: Choice Filling
- Login with “CET Roll Number” & “Password”.
- Fill choices of discipline & institution in order of the preferences by clicking on “Fill Choices” button.
- Candidates are advised to fill the maximum number of choices so they have brighter chances of securing a seat.
- Candidates can move filled choices, delete choices, interchange choices, modify & rearrange the choices as per their preference.
- After filling choices of branch and institute click on “Save and Continue” button.
- Lock filled choices & take printout of it for further use.
Step-4: Seat Allotment Result
- It can be viewed on the website through online mode.
- Login by using “Roll Number” & “Password”.
- Check the result.
Step-5: Print Provisional Allotment Letter
- Candidate can print Provisional Allotment Letter, if the seat is allotted to them.
- Successful candidates can proceed for part payment of Institutional Fees.
- Unsuccessful candidates can participate in the next round of counseling.
- No need to pay procession fee again.
Step-6: Online Payment of Part Institutional Fees
- Candidates have to deposit part institutional fees through online mode.
- Fee detail mentioned in the provisional allotment letter.
- Pay the fee before last date, otherwise you will lose the seat/admission as per the merit.
Step-7: Document Verification
- Candidates have to report at the allotted institution along with all the essential documents for verification.
- In case, candidates are not report as per the schedule they will lose the seat.
- After document verification, allotted institute will give “Document Verification Report” to the candidate.
Step-8: Freezing of Allotted Seat
- If candidates are satisfied with the allotted seat & do not want to participate in further rounds of counselling, they can FREEZE their allotted seat.
- Candidates have to click the freeze option available in their account in a given time period.
Step-9: Online Payment of Balance Institutional Fees
- Candidates have to deposit the balance Institutional fees on a given time period.
- Otherwise, the seat will be cancelled & candidate will not claim for the seat allotted.
Step-10: Get Final Allotment Letter
- Candidates can download the final allotment letter by clicking on the “Final Allotment letter” link.
Documents Required for Counselling
Candidates must carry the given documents to complete the enrolment formalities at the time of counselling:
- Payment receipt of Online Part-payment made by candidate
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Online Registration Slip
- Copy of choices submitted by Candidate
- Two latest colour photograph (7 CM X 5.5 CM)
- Delhi CET 2021 Admit Card
- Date of Birth Proof
- Qualifying Examination Mark Sheet & Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
If you have any query to ask us regarding CET Delhi 2021 Counselling, you can ask us by leaving your queries in the given below comment box.