CG PET 2019 Counselling (Started), Document Verification – Check Here
CG PET 2019 3rd Seat Allotment has been released. Chhattisgarh Pre-Engineering Test (CG PET) is entrance exam which is organized on a state level. It is a gateway for the candidates those wishing to get admission in engineering and its branches (Dairy Technology and Agriculture Engineering). CG PET is conducted by the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CPEB). It is also known by as CG Vyapam. Candidates can get admission in the state colleges of Chhattisgarh state. Through this article, candidates can avail the information of CG PET counselling 2019.
CG PET Counselling 2019 – 3rd Seat Allotment Released
CG PET 2019 Seat Allotment for third round has been released on 18th July 2019. Click here to view allotment.
Check here all details about the CG PET 2019 seat allotment & further admission process. Click here for details.
The counselling is conducted through online mode by the CG Vyapam. Candidates can check the leading local newspaper of the state to check the counselling schedule. However, the schedule has been released on the official website. No call letter is sent to the candidates individually regarding intimation of counseling. Before proceeding to the seat allotment procedure, candidates have to verify their original documents.
Candidates have to present in person at the verification center. The seats will be allotted on the basis of the prepared merit list by the board. If seats will remain vacant after one round of counselling, then the next round will be conducted for the remaining vacant seats.
CG PET 2019 Cut Off will be published online on the official website of CG Vyapam. The cut off will be rank at which admissions will start and close in the various participating institutes of CG PET.
CG PET Counselling Schedule 2019
CG PET counselling has been started from 1st July 2019. The authority conduct the Counselling through online mode. Candidates can get here the official counselling schedule of CG PET counselling 2019:
|Online Registration and Option Filling||1st July 2019|
|Last date for registration||4th July 2019|
|Document verification||1st – 4th July 2019|
|Seat allotment for 2nd round||6th July 2019|
|Admission in allotted college||6th – 10th July 2019|
|Vacant Seat Status Upload||11th July 2019|
|Online Registration and Option Filling for Round 3||11th – 15th July 2019|
|Document Verification for Round 3||11th – 15th July 2019|
|Second Round Seat Allotment||17th July 2019|
|Admission in allotted college||17th – 20th July 2019|
CG PET Counselling Procedure 2019
The counselling procedure will be followed by various steps. Candidates can check these steps below:
- First of all, candidates have to do the registration on the official website.
- While registration, candidates must enter the valid mobile number as an OTP will be generated for registration.
- Candidates also have to fill their personal details like Domicile Status, CG PET 2019 roll number, DOB, password, etc.
- At the time of registration, candidates have to pay the counselling fee through Bank Challan at any branch of SBI in the name of Coordinator, Technical Education, Chhattisgarh.
Step-2: Option Filling
- Candidates have to log in using login ID and password for the online option.
- Candidates while applying for any college are advised to fill the branches as much as they can.
- Candidate will be considered only for those branches which are filled by him/her.
- To confirm the choice, click on the “Add Selected Options” button.
- Take the printout of this ‘Application cum Option Form’ as it will be required at the time of document verification.
Step-3 Document Verification
- It is must to verify the documents in the prescribed document verification centers (DVCs).
- Without document verification candidate’s registration will not be accepted.
- Candidates will be called rank-wise for document verification in DVC.
- On the successful completion of document verification, candidates can get an acknowledgment cum option form.
- Candidates are advised to verify the documents within the stipulated time period. After the last date, no request will be accepted in this regard.
Step-4: Seat Allotment
- To download the seat allotment letter candidates need to log in using their login credentials.
- Candidates can download their allotment letter on a specified date.
- With the allotment letter report to the allotted colleges along with relevant documents.
Documents Required For CG PET Counselling
The documents that have to be produced at the time of document verification are given below:
- CG PET Application cum Option Form
- Bank Challan (board’s copy) for registration fees
- Metric and Intermediate mark sheet
- Intermediate mark sheet
- Domicile certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Freedom fighter certificate (if required)
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Physically Handicapped certificate (if required)
- 2 Passport size photograph
If you have any other queries about CG PET Counselling 2019, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.