CG PET 2023 Counselling (Started), Admission Process – Get Here
CG PET 2023 Seat Allotment for third round has been released from 13th September 2023. It is conducted by the state medical council. Chhattisgarh Pre-Engineering Test (CG PET) is entrance exam which is organized on a state level. It is a gateway for the candidates those wishing to get admission in engineering and its branches (Dairy Technology and Agriculture Engineering). CG PET is conducted by the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CPEB). It is also known as CG Vyapam. Candidates will get admission in the state colleges of Chhattisgarh state. Through this article, candidates can avail the information of CG PET Counselling 2023.
CG PET Counselling 2023 – 3rd Allotment Out
CG PET 2023 Seat Allotment for third round has been started from 13th September 2023. Click here to view allotment.
The counselling is conducted through online mode by the CG Vyapam. Candidates can check the leading local newspaper of the state to check the counselling schedule. However, the schedule also has been released on the website. No call letter is sent to the candidates individually regarding intimation of counselling. Before proceeding to the seat allotment procedure, candidates have to verify their original documents.
The seats has been allotted on the basis of the prepared merit list by the board. If seats remain vacant after one round of counselling, then the next round will be conducted for the remaining vacant seats.
CG PET 2023 Cut Off has been published online on the website of CG Vyapam. The cut off is the rank at which admissions start and close in the various participating institutes of CG PET.
CG PET Counselling Schedule 2023
CG PET Counselling has been started from 11th August 2023. The authority conducts the counselling through online mode. Candidates can get here the official counselling schedule of CG PET counselling 2023:
|Registration & choice filling||11th – 15th August 2023|
|Seat allotment 1st round||17th August 2023|
|Admission in allotted college||18th – 21st August 2023|
|Registration & choice filling for 2nd round||22nd – 26th August 2023|
|Seat allotment for 2nd round||29th August 2023|
|Admission in allotted college||31st August – 4th September 2023|
|Registration & choice filling for 3rd round||9th – 11th September 2023|
|Merit list (Allotment)||13th September 2023|
|Admission process||14th – 15th September 2023|
CG PET Counselling Procedure 2023
The counselling procedure can be followed by various steps. Candidates can check these steps below:
- First of all, candidates have to do the registration on the website. (Link is given above)
- While registration, candidates must enter the valid mobile number as an OTP is generated for registration.
- Candidates also have to fill their personal details like Domicile Status, CG PET roll number, DOB, password, etc.
- At the time of registration, candidates have to pay the counselling fee through Bank Challan at any branch of SBI in the name of Coordinator, Technical Education, Chhattisgarh.
Step-2: Option Filling
- Candidates have to log in using login ID and password for the online option.
- Candidates while applying for any college are advised to fill the branches as much as they can.
- Candidate are considered only for those branches which is filled by him/her.
- To confirm the choice, click on the “Add Selected Options” button.
- Take the printout of this ‘Application cum Option Form’ as it will be required at the time of document verification.
Step-3 Document Verification
- It is must to verify the documents in the prescribed document verification centers (DVCs).
- Without document verification candidate’s registration will not be accepted.
- Candidates are called rank-wise for document verification in DVC.
- On the successful completion of document verification, candidates will get an acknowledgment cum option form.
- Candidates are advised to verify the documents within the stipulated time period. After the last date, no request is accepted in this regard.
Step-4: Seat Allotment
- To download the seat allotment letter candidates need to log in using their login credentials.
- Candidates are able to download their allotment letter on a specified date.
- With the allotment letter report to the allotted colleges along with relevant documents.
Documents Required For CG PET Counselling
The documents that have to be produced at the time of document verification are given below:
- CG PET Application cum Option Form
- Bank Challan (board’s copy) for registration fees
- Metric and Intermediate mark sheet
- Intermediate mark sheet
- Domicile certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Freedom fighter certificate (if required)
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Physically Handicapped certificate (if required)
- 2 Passport size photograph
If you have any other query about CG PET Counselling 2023, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.