CG PPHT 2020: Application Form (Till 31st May), Dates, Eligibility, Pattern
CG PPHT 2020 Application Form Last date has been extended till 31st May 2020. The exam will be conducted by the CG Vyapam. This is a state level exam which is conducted once in a year. Through this exam, students are provided admission into first year of B. Pharma and D. Pharma Courses. After passing this entrance test, students will be eligible to get admission in various government and private institutions situated in the Chhattisgarh State. From this article, students will get complete details of CG PPHT 2020 regarding the application, exam dates, eligibility, pattern, syllabus, etc.
CG PPHT 2020 Notifications – Application Extended Till 31st May
CG PPHT 2020 Application Form Last date has been extended till 31st May 2020. Check here for application details.
CG PPHT 2020 Exam Dates
CG PPHT 2020 Exam Dates are listed below in the table for various events. The dates are of official in nature:
|Online Registration Start||17th March 2020|
|Online Registration Close||31st May 2020|
|Correction window||May 2020|
|Admit Card||May 2020|
|Exam Date||June 2020|
|Result Declaration||June 2020|
|Counselling||June/ July 2020|
|Starting of Admission||July 2020|
CG PPHT 2020 Application Form
CG PPHT 2020 Application Form complete details can be checked by the candidates in the below given section:
- CG PPHT 2020 Application Form has been released on 17th March 2020.
- Candidates are advised to go through the eligibility section before filling the application form for checking whether they are eligible or not.
- The Application process will be completed in various steps – Registration, filling details in the form, uploading of photograph and signature, accepting declaration and making fee payment.
- Students can make correction in the details of application form from May 2020.
- Students applying for more than one course, have to submit separate application forms.
- Candidates are advised to take print out of the application form and payment collect for further use.
The Application Fee for various categories is described below:
- For General category = Rs.200
- For OBC category = Rs.150
- For SC/ST/PWD category = Rs. 100.
Mode of Payment: Candidates can pay application fee via debit/credit card or via net banking.
CG PPHT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
CG PPHT 2020 Eligibility Criteria is given below for the applying candidates:
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must be 12th pass from a recognized institute/university.
- Marks Required: Candidates must have secured 45% marks in PCB or PCM subjects if they belong to general category and 40% marks if they belong to SC/ST/OBC/PH category.
- Subjects Required: Candidates must have passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry and any one of Biology/ Biotechnology/Mathematics with English as a compulsory subject.
- Age Limit: The maximum age for B. Pharma is 30 years as on 01.07.2020. 3 years of age relaxation will be given for reserved category candidates including female. There is no maximum age limit for D. Pharma course.
CG PPHT 2020 Exam Pattern
CG PPHT 2020 Exam Pattern & marking scheme can be checked by the applying candidates below:
- Type of Questions: All the questions in the paper will be in MCQ type.
- Mode of Test: The exam will be held in offline mode.
- Total Questions: There will be total 150 questions in the question paper.
- Total Marks: Question paper will be of 150 marks.
- Marking: Candidates will get +1 mark for each right answer. For each wrong answer and non-attempted questions, there will be no negative marking.
CG PPHT 2020 Syllabus
CG PPHT 2020 Syllabus is provided below for various subjects coming in the entrance test. The syllabus will be prescribed by the CPEB Board. Various topics included in the syllabus for various subjects are described below:
- Physics: Acceleration due to Gravity and its Variation, Universal Law of Gravitation, Geostationary Satellite, Hook’s Law, Gas Law, Kinetic Theory of Gases, Simple Harmonic Motion, Periodic Motion, Doppler Effect etc.
- Chemistry: Structure of Atoms, Chemical Bond, Solutions, Solid State, Nuclear Chemistry, Surface Chemistry, Ionization Energy, Electron Affinity, Electronegativity, Metallic Character, Alkali Metals, Alkaline Earth Metals, Transition Metals, Comparative Study of Elements etc.
- Biology: Elementary knowledge of Microsporogenesis, Five Kingdom Classification, Tissue and Tissue Systems, Role of plants in human welfare, Taxonomy Evolution Economic Zoology, Multicellularity-Structure and Functions of Animal Life, Structure and physiology of different organ systems of Human body-skin etc.
- Mathematics: Co-Ordinate Geometry of Three Dimensions, Vector Algebra, Differential Equations, Numerical Methods, Co-ordinate Geometry of Two Dimensions, Differential Calculus, Integral Calculus etc.
CG PPHT 2020 Preparation Tips
Students can check below various preparation tips for the entrance test:
- Candidates can purchase a test series with the help of which they can analyse their mistakes and can correct them.
- Candidates need to cover the whole syllabus before the exam so that they have idea about all the questions.
- Candidates may take the help of previous year papers and pattern to prepare for the examination.
- Candidates are advised to go through our site regularly for the exam related updates according to which candidates can prepare for the exam.
- Candidates are advised to cover syllabus as per topics for the exam, by doing so they will be able to secure good rank with less effort.
FAQ’S (Frequently Asked Questions)
CG PPHT 2020 Admit Card
CG PPHT 2020 Admit Card will be available for the candidates from May 2020. Candidates can download admit card online by filling their registration number and password.
CG PPHT Admit card will contain the details like exam date, time, venue, photograph and signature of the candidates and roll number. Candidates need to show their admit card with their one photo id proof to take entry in the examination hall. Candidates are advised to keep this admit card safely for the further processes.
CG PPHT 2020 Answer key
After the completion of exam, CG PPHT 2020 Answer key will be released by online mode. Candidates can match their answers with the help of answer key and may get a basic idea about their marks. Also they can object the answer key with their justification if any answer is wrong according to them.
CG PPHT Answer key will be available for few days, so, candidates are advised to keep checking the website regularly for answer key updates. Final answer key will also be published after modification if required.
CG PPHT 2020 Result
CG PPHT Result will be declared in the fourth week of May 2020 after the completion of exams. Candidates can view their CG PPHT 2020 rank and score online with the help of their roll number/registration number and password.
The board will also publish the merit list based on the marks secured by the candidates. If tie occur in the merit list, then resolution will be based on marks secured by the candidate according to subject wise. If tie occurs again then preference will be given to the elder candidates.
CG PPHT 2020 Counselling
CG PPHT 2020 Counselling will start in the second week of June 2020. Information regarding the counselling will be published in the newspaper and online also. No separate call letter will be sent to the candidates for counselling.
In the process of CG PPHT counselling, candidates have to choose course and college as per their choices and freeze their seats for the process of admission.
Counselling will be completed in two or three rounds. Those candidates who will not get chance in first round of counselling will be called in the second round of counselling. Documents needed during the process of counselling for verification are listed below:
- CG PPHT 2020 Admit card
- Result of CG PPHT 2020
- Application form of CG PPHT 2020
- 10th level Marksheet
- 12th level Marksheet
- Transfer certificate
- Caste certificate
- Domicile certificate, etc.
If you have any query regarding CG PPHT 2020, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.