Chitkara University Admission 2023: Application (Started), Eligibility
Chitkara University 2023 Application Form has been released for various UG/ PG courses. The University conducts the admission procedure every year for admission in various courses like UG, PG and doctoral level courses in different fields. It is a private university which is located in two states Punjab and Himachal Pradesh.
The admission is based on the performance of candidates in qualifying exam (12th class) merit based and other national level test scores (JEE Main/ NATA/ NEET, etc). The shortlisted candidates will get admission in different fields like B.Arch., BBA, BA, MCA, MBA, etc. In this article we have provided details about Chitkara University Admission 2023 such as application form, eligibility, merit list, etc.
Chitkara University Admission 2023 Notifications – Application Released
Chitkara University 2023 Application Form has been released for various UG/ PG courses. Click here to apply.
Chitkara University Admission 2023 Overview
|Admission Name||Chitkara University Admission|
|Type of exam||UG, PG and Doctoral level|
|Level of exam||University level|
|Mode of application||Online and offline|
|Admission based||Merit list and national test level score|
Following are the different courses offered by the Chitkara University:
- UG Courses: B.E, BCA, B.Arch., BBA, B.Com, B.Sc., BA, B.Physio, B.Pharma, Pharma.D, and B.Des, etc.
- PG Courses: M.E, M.Sc., MBA, MCA, M.Pharma, M.Physio, M.Optom. and M.A, etc.
- Ph.D. courses: Business Management, Engineering and Technology, Architecture, Urban and Design Development, Applied Science, Pharmaceutical Science, etc.
Chitkara University 2023 Admission Dates
Check the official admission dates of Chitkara University 2023 given below:
|Application form release||Started|
|Submission of application form||July 2023|
|Merit list||July 2023|
|Counselling begins||August 2023|
Chitkara University 2023 Application Form
Here are the details about Chitkara University 2023 application form below:
- The application form has been made available through online as well as offline mode.
- Before applying for the application form candidates must first check the eligibility criteria.
- The application form for Chitkara University has been released for various UG/ PG courses.
- Candidates have to fill the details in application form like name, contact number, email id, etc.
- Upload the scanned documents like passport size photograph and signature.
- All the details in application form must be correct as authority will not provide any correction facility to the candidates.
- The last date to submit the application form will be till July 2023.
- Take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Following are the documents required while filling the application form:
- 10th and 12th mark sheet and certificate
- Graduation mark sheet
- Character certificate
- Rank card of qualifying exam
- Admit card
- Caste certificate
- Medical fitness certificate, etc.
- The Application Fee can be submitted through online and offline mode.
- Candidate can pay the fee either in cash or by Demand Draft in favor of Chitkara University payable at Chandigarh.
- For online mode, candidate can pay by Debit card, Credit card, Net Banking.
- The application fee is Rs.1100/- for all candidates.
How to Apply for Chitkara University 2023:
Candidates can apply for application form through both online and offline mode:
- Step-1: Visit the website of the Chitkara University.
- Step-2: Fill out the application form such as name, education qualification, caste, and Address, contact number, etc.
- Step-3: Candidates need to upload the scanned photo & signature in the prescribed size in the application form.
- Step-4: Upload all the required documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Step-5: Pay the fee for the application form through Debit Card/ Credit Card and Net Banking.
- Step-6: Download the application form and take the printout for future reference.
- Step-1: Visit the website of the Chitkara University.
- Step-2: Candidate have to purchase the application form from Chitkara Information Centres.
- Step-3: Send the duly filled application form along with application fee in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of Chitkara University payable at Chandigarh at the given address:
Chitkara University Admission Office,
SCO 160-161 , Sector 9- C,
Chandigarh 160 009.
Chitkara University 2023 Eligibility
Check the eligibility criteria for Chitkara University 2023 below:
- Qualification: Candidate must pass class 12th or 10+ 3 diploma in any stream from any recognized Central/ State Government.
- Subject: Candidates must pass with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and compulsory subjects.
- Marks: Candidate must score at least 50% aggregate marks in qualifying exam.
- Score: Candidates shall require to qualify NATA to be eligible for admission.
- Qualification: Candidate must pass intermediate (12th class) from any recognized board.
- Marks: The minimum marks candidates must score will be 50% aggregate marks.
- Subject: Candidate must pass with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Maths as compulsory subject.
For MA in Journalism:
- Qualification: Candidate must have bachelor’s degree from any recognized university/ institute.
- Score: Candidate have to appear for the personal interview round in order to select for the admission.
Chitkara University 2023 Admission Procedure
The Chitkara University 2023 admission is based on the scores of national level exam like JEE Main, NATA, etc. and performance in qualifying exam 12th class. There are no separate entrance test conducted by the university to offer admission.
Based on scores the university shortlists the candidates and release merit list. Only the shortlisted candidates in the merit list will be considered eligible for counselling and further admission procedure.
Chitkara University 2023 Result/ Merit list
The Chitkara University 2023 merit list will release in July 2023. Authority will publish the merit list for selected candidates only. The merit list will release through online mode.
Candidates whose name will be present in merit list will be eligible for the counselling session. The separate merit list will be published by the candidates who have applied in NATA and JEE Mains or other national level exam scores.
Chitkara University 2023 Counselling
Chitkara University 2023 counselling process will start after the publication of merit list. Shortlisted candidates will be allotted seats according to their rank and selected courses. The counselling will commence from August 2023. Candidates have to personally appear before the counselling committee on the date and time specified.
The final seat allocation will be done after the successful submission of counselling fees. Candidates have to bring original documents for the documents verification process.
Chitkara University 2023 Admission
After the seat allotment, candidates have to report to the university for admission. Candidates will have to bring all the important documents and certificates at the time of admission.
The final admission will be based on the counselling process, group discussion and personal interview for some courses. Candidates must pay the first semester fee. For the documents verification round candidates are advised to bring their original documents along with photocopy.
If you have any query related to Chitkara University Admission 2023, you can ask by commenting down in comment section below.
Is jee necessary for taking admission in bba
No, not compulsory.
How can u take direct admission?
Direct admission will be provided based on your 12th class or other qualifying examination merit.
Chitkara University also provide Direct admission