Christ University Admission 2020: Application (Started), Dates, Eligibility
Christ University 2020 Application Form for all UG/ PG courses has been started from 8th December 2019. Applications for MBA course can be filled till 27th January 2020. Christ University is a private university located in Bangalore, India. The university offers admission in the field of Engineering, Management, Science, Commerce, etc. Candidates will get admission in various UG & PG courses like BA, B.Tech, BBA, MBA, etc. Admission will be offered through merit basis and CUET (Christ University entrance test) into various courses. Candidates can read this complete article to know more about the Christ University Admission 2020 including details like application form, dates, eligibility criteria and much more.
Christ University 2020 Notifications – UG/PG Application Started
Christ University 2020 Application Form for all UG/PG courses has been started from 8th December 2019. Check here for application form details.
Christ University 2020 Application Form for MBA can be filled till 27th January 2020.
Candidates can below check UG & PG courses offered by the Christ University:
UG Courses: B.Com, BBA, B.Sc., B.Tech, BA LLB, BBA LLB, etc.
PG Courses: MBA, M.Tech, M.Com, MA, M.Sc., PhD etc.
Christ University 2020 Important Dates
Candidates can go through the Christ University 2020 important dates:
For UG/ PG Courses:
|Session I||Session II|
|Availability of application form||8th December 2019||8th December 2019|
|Last date to submit application form||4th April 2020||16th April 2020|
|Availability of admit card||April 2020||April 2020|
|Entrance exam date||14th April 2020||26th April 2020|
|Skill assessment and personal interview||15th to 18th April 2020||27th to 30th April 2020|
|Publishing of final merit list||On or before 20th April 2020||On or before 2nd May 2020|
For MBA Courses:
|Session I||Session II|
|Starting of application form||1st October 2019||Last week of January|
|Last date to submit application||27th January 2020||4th week of March|
|Admit card release /release of Selection process||30th January 2020||4th week of March|
|Group discussion & micro presentation||2nd February 2020||Last week of March|
|Written, verbal assessment and personal interview||2nd February to 5th February 2020||Last week of March to 1st week of April|
|Publishing of final selection list||6th February 2020||1st week of April|
Christ University 2020 Application Form
Candidates can check all the details about the Christ University 2020 application form below:
- Application form is available through online and offline mode.
- Candidates can fill their application form for UG/PG courses from 8th December 2019.
- For MBA courses, candidates can fill their application form from 1st October 2019 (Session I).
- Candidates must fill all the correct details in the application form.
- Fill details like education, personal, etc. carefully in the application form.
- Upload your passport size photograph and signature in the form.
- Candidates will have to submit filled application from to the following address:
The Office of Admission,
CHRIST (Deemed to be University),
Hosur Road, Bengaluru- 560029.
- Application fee will be paid through online or offline both modes.
- Application fee will be Rs.5000.
- Candidates can pay online application fee through debit card/ credit card or net banking.
- Offline fee can be paid through demand draft drawn in favor of Christ University.
- The application fee will be non-refundable.
Christ University 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are advised to go through the Christ University 2020 eligibility criteria before filling the application form:
For B.Tech Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must pass 10th & 12th class or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates should have obtained 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.
- Diploma Candidates: Candidates who have completed 3 years diploma in engineering are also eligible to apply.
For M.Tech Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates should have passed B.Tech/ B.E. degree from any recognized institutes or university.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must have obtained minimum of 50% aggregate marks in their qualifying examination.
- Appearing: Candidates those who are appearing in their final semester of B.Tech/ B.E. are also eligible to apply.
For MBA Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must have Graduation degree from any recognized university/ institute.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates should have obtained 50% or above marks in their qualifying examination.
Christ University 2020 Examination Pattern
For admission into engineering courses, candidates have to qualify the entrance test which will be organized by the university in the last week of April 2020. There will be total of 120 questions in the entrance test.
Questions in the exam will be asked from English, Mathematics, General Knowledge, Reasoning, Physics, Chemistry and Data Analysis & Interpretation subjects. Paper will be of total 120 marks.
Christ University 2020 Admission Procedure
Christ University 2020 Admission procedure will be followed based on various factors – marks secured by the candidates in the entrance test, interview rounds, etc. Entrance test will be conducted by the university to offer admission into engineering courses.
Candidates will be shortlisted based on the marks secured by the candidates. Final admission will be offered to the candidates on the basis of interview and other rounds and document verification procedure.
For MBA admission, students will be selected based on national level test scores like CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT, GMAT followed by GD/PI rounds.
Christ University Entrance Examination (CUET) 2020
Christ University conducts its separate entrance examination (CUET) to provide admission in various courses. Entrance examination will be conducted on 14th April 2020 & 26th April 2020 for various courses.
Candidates can download their admit card through online mode. Examination will be held in 120 minutes time duration. For every correct answer, 1 mark will be provided to the candidates and for wrong answer 0.25 marks will be deducted.
Christ University 2020 Result
Christ University 2020 Result will be published by the university. Result will be prepared based on the marks obtained by the candidates and rank of candidates. Result will be released in different dates for different courses.
Candidates who will qualify the entrance test will be called for the counselling or admission procedure. Result will be released through online mode. Candidates must check all the details given on the result carefully.
Christ University 2020 Counselling
Christ University 2020 Counselling will be conducted after publishing of the result. Seat allotment will be done based on the merit list and entrance examination marks. Merit list will be released based on the entrance examination marks and group discussion and interview rounds.
Candidates are advised to bring their original documents for verification procedure. Without verification of documents seat will not be allotted to the candidates. Candidates can download selection procedure e- admit card before 3-5 days of admission.
Candidates are advised to bring following documents for verification:
- Selection procedure e-admit card
- Copy of filled application form
- Copy of the online payment slip
- Transfer certificate
- Category certificate
- Migration certificate
- A valid photo ID proof 10th & 12th marks sheets & certificates, etc.
If you have any other query about Christ University Admission 2020, then you can ask us by leaving your queries below.