CIPET JEE 2020 Application (Till 3rd Aug), Eligibility, Dates – Apply Here
CIPET JEE 2020 Application Form Last date has been extended till 3rd August 2020. Central Institute of Plastic Engineering and Technology (CIPET) conducts Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) one time in a year. It is a university level entrance examination. It offers admission in various PG diploma courses in affiliated universities. The application form is available through online mode. Candidates can get more information about the CIPET JEE application form 2020 including dates, eligibility, etc. from this article.
CIPET JEE 2020 Application Form – Extended Till 3rd Aug
CIPET JEE 2020 Application Form Last date has been extended till 3rd August 2020. Click here to apply.
Candidates can go through the details we have mentioned below regarding the CIPET JEE 2020 application form:
- Application form is available through online mode.
- Candidates can fill their application form from 12th January 2020.
- Candidates can fill their application form till 3rd August 2020.
- Students have to fill all the correct details like education, address, personal details in the registration form.
- Also, applicants have to upload recent passport size photograph, signature or other documents in the application form.
- Candidates also have to choose course and exam center preferences.
- Take a printout of the application fee receipt for further uses.
- Do not forget to take a printout of the filled application form.
- The application fee can be paid through online or offline mode.
- Online application fee can be paid through debit card, credit card or net banking.
- For offline fee, candidates can also make payment through Challan.
- For Bank challan details are –
Bank – State Bank Of India
Name – Chennai, Commercial Branch Guindy (04327)
Name of payee – CIPET Training
Bank A/c no – 33003659524
IFSC code – SBIN0004327
- Application fee will be non-refundable in nature.
Candidates can check fee structure from below:
|Category||Application Fee (In Rs.)|
|North Eastern Region||Rs.100|
|Foreign national candidates||US $50|
CIPET JEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check CIPET JEE 2020 Eligibility criteria before filling the application form:
- Age Limit: There is no age limit criteria.
- Qualification: Candidates must pass 3 years degree in with PCM subjects from any recognized university.
- Qualification: Candidates must have 3 years Bachelor’s degree from any recognized board with science or Chemistry subject.
For PD-PMD with CAD/CAM:
- Qualification: Candidates must have 3 years diploma in Plastic Technology, Automobile Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Tool and Die Making or equivalent from any recognized university.
- Qualification: Candidates must pass 10th level from any recognized board.
- Marks: Candidates must have passed with Science, Mathematics and English subjects in 10th level.
- Appearing: Candidates those are appearing in their 10th class are also eligible.
CIPET JEE 2020 Application Dates
Candidates can check official CIPET JEE 2020 dates related to the application form and exam below:
|Starting of online application||12th January 2020|
|Closing of application||3rd August 2020|
|Exam date||5th & 6th August 2020|
How to Apply for CIPET JEE 2020
Candidates can check complete procedure to apply for the CIPET JEE 2020 application form below:
- Visit the official website (link is mentioned above).
- Click on registration form.
- Now fill details like DOB, name, mobile number, email address etc.
- Then click on ‘register now’ and a confirmation message will be sent to your email ID.
- Click on login button.
- Enter your mobile number and date of birth.
- Screen will appear all 5 programs details.
- Choose the program among the five.
- Then fill the details correctly like personal, educational, parents details etc. in the application form.
- Click on ‘Save and next’ button.
- Candidates need to upload their signature (maximum 50 KB) and photograph (maximum 100 KB) in JPG/JPEG/PNG format.
- Click on ‘save and next’ button.
- Select payment mode and click on ‘Pay now’.
- After submission of fee candidates should take a printout of the application.
- For offline mode click on ‘Challan’ tab.
- Enter Challan number, date and etc. details.
- After the payment of the application fee take a printout of the application form.
In this article, we have mentioned about CIPET JEE 2020 application form. Candidates must read this article carefully to avoid any kind of mistakes while filling the application form. Candidates can check all the information related to dates, application form and eligibility and much more from the above mentioned article.
If you have any other query about CIPET JEE 2020 Application form, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.