CIPET JEE 2022 Application Form (Till 5th June), Registration – Apply Here
CIPET JEE 2022 Application Form can be filled till 5th June 2022. CIPET Joint Entrance examination (JEE) is a national level entrance test conducted by Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology (CIPET). The admission test will be conducted for candidates seeking admission in various PG Diploma Courses in Plastics Engineering. Qualified candidates from the entrance examination will get shortlisted for admission in various offered programme at CIPET. Here in this article, we will provide the complete details with latest updates on CIPET Application form 2022.
CIPET JEE 2022 Application Form – Till 5th June
CIPET JEE 2022 Application Form can be filled till 5th June 2022. Click here to apply.
Following are the complete detailed information with some key instructions on CIPET JEE Application Form 2022:
- CIPET JEE Application Form has been made available through online mode.
- Candidates applying for CIPET JEE must confirm their eligibility, as only eligible candidates will be allowed to apply for the examination.
- Registration Process for CIPET JEE 2022 has been regulated from the 1st March 2022 and last date of submission is till 5th June 2022.
- Applicant must fill their CIPET JEE Application Form very carefully, as authority may not provide any correction facility for application form.
- Candidates must submit their filled application form before last date of submission, as no application form is accepted after the completion of CIPET JEE Registration Process.
- Candidates are advised to seek the printout of filled CIPET JEE Online Application Form and fee receipt for future reference.
- CIPET JEE Application Fee can be payable through online mode.
- Candidates can use Credit Card, Debit Card (ATM Card) and Net Banking online Payment gateways for online Transaction of CIPET JEE Application Form.
- CIPET JEE Application Fee is non-refundable at any circumstances.
Checkout the complete fee structure for CIPET 2022 Application Form:
|General/ OBC category||Rs. 500/-|
|SC/ ST||Rs. 250/-|
|North Eastern region||Rs. 100/-|
|Foreign national candidates||US $ 50|
CIPET 2022 Eligibility criteria
Following are the complete eligibility criteria for CIPET 2022 Examination:
- Qualification: Candidates applying for PGD-PPT program should have 3 year Degree Certificate with science subject from any recognized board.
- Age Limit: There is no age limit for candidates applying for PGD-PPT program.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing for final examination in 2022 can also apply for CIPET JEE 2022 Application Form.
For PD-PMD with CAD/CAM:
- Age Limit: There won’t be any age limit for CIPET JEE 2022.
- Qualification: Candidates applying for PD-PMD with CAD/CAM program should have 3 year full time Diploma in Mechanical/ Plastics/ Polymer/ Tool/ Production/ Mechatronics/ Automobile /Tool & Die Making/ Petrochemicals/ Industrial/ Instrumentation Engineering/ Technology or equivalent.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in final year of abovesaid diploma programs can also apply for examination.
CIPET 2022 Application Dates
Below are the complete official registration dates for CIPET Registration Form 2022:
|Application form||1st March 2022|
|Submission of Application Form||5th June 2022|
|CIPET JEE 2022 Exam||19th June 2022|
How to Apply for CIPET JEE 2022
Below are the complete step by step process for filling CIPET JEE 2022 online Application Form:
- Visit the website of CIPET JEE 2022 (link is given above).
- Now click on the new candidates registration link and fill the registration form with all required details including basic personal details, Email ID and Phone Number etc.
- After completion of registration process login into the website of CIPET JEE Application Form.
- Now Fill the CIPET JEE application Form with all required details including Personal, Educational Qualification, Communicational, Examination Centre, Program Applying for etc. and submit the details.
- Applicant must fill application form with authentic details only and details in marksheet will be consider authentic any alteration can cause rejection of Application Form.
- Now upload all required document including Photograph, Signature and Category Certificate.
- Photograph should be current passport size photograph with plane background and should be within given size and format.
- Signature should be running hand signature of candidates within give size and format.
- If candidate belongs to reserve category or special category such candidates must send category certificate.
- For transaction candidates need to select payment mode and gateway then fill the details accordingly.
- Once payment will successfully done, take the printout of Fee Receipt and filled CIPET JEE application form for future reference.
Leave the comment down below for further information or any query regarding CIPET JEE 2022 Application Form.