CIPET JEE 2019 Counselling – Check Selection Procedure, Admission
CIPET is the organizing authority of CIPET JEE 2019 counselling. The CIPET will conduct the JEE exam for offering admission in various PG diploma courses. It is conducted on a university level by the CIPET. The candidates those will qualify the entrance exam will be called for the counselling process. Candidates have to necessarily attend the counselling in order to be eligible for the admission. After the declaration of the result, candidates with their name in the merit list will be called for counselling. To know more about CIPET JEE counseling 2019, candidates should go through this article.
CIPET JEE 2019 Counselling
CIPET JEE 2019 counselling will be conducted through online mode. The counselling will be started in the month of August 2019.
Candidates will be called for the counselling as per the rank of candidate in the merit list. The merit list will be prepared based on candidates score in 10th, 12th, CIPET and reservation criteria.
Candidates will have to fill their preferred choice of college and course. After filling choices, candidates will have to lock their choices. During counselling process the document verification will be done.
CIPET JEE 2019 Counselling Schedule
Candidates those will successfully appear in the entrance exam will be shortlisted for the counselling. The university will release the counselling schedule after the publication of result and the merit list.
The complete counselling schedule will be released by the CIPET in the first or second week of August 2019. The counselling will most probably be started from the third week of August 2019.
Candidates those names will be enlisted in the merit list can participate in the counselling as per the counselling schedule.
CIPET JEE Counselling Procedure
Following below are the steps to participate in CIPET JEE counselling:
Step 1: Online Registration
- Candidates will have to visit the official website of CIPET (link will be given above).
- Now do registration by filling the asked details.
- After the registration, log in the portal and click on link related to CIPET JEE seat allotment and counseling.
Step 2: Choice Filling and Locking
- Candidates will have to fill their preferred choice of college and course.
- Once choice filled, click on “submit” button.
- Once choice have been locked and saved no further modification will be allowed.
Step 3: Seat Allotment Result
- The authority will declare seat allotment result after choice filling process.
- Candidates can access their result from the portal.
- Candidates will also get SMS and email concerning about allotment of college and course.
- Candidates will receive allotment letter on their registered email id.
- The seat will be allotted based on preferred choice filled and availability of seats.
Step 4: Reporting at the Allotted College
- After declaration of the seat allotment result, candidates will have to report at the allotted college for seat confirmation.
- Candidates have to bring their all original specified documents for verification.
- Candidates will have to pay the admission fee to confirm their seat.
Documents Required for Verification
Following below are the documents which will be required during counselling process:
- Counselling letter along with a photocopy
- Original admit card along with a photocopy
- 4-6 passport size photographs
- All original class 10th, 12th certificates along with 2 sets of photocopy
- Bank draft to be made as per the guideline mentioned on CIPET JEE prospectus
- Original degree/provisional certificate (for appearing candidates)
- Rank card
- Category certificate signed by concerned authority
- Medical certificate as mentioned on CIPET JEE application form
- Other supporting documents mentioned on CIPET JEE application form
If you have any other queries regarding CIPET JEE 2019 Counselling, you can ask your queries in the comment below.