CMC Vellore Nursing 2019: Result, Interview, Selection, Admission
CMC Vellore Nursing 2019 Result for UG courses has been released on 17th May 2019. The admission will be organized by the Christian Medical College, Vellore. It conducts the university level nursing entrance exam for admission in the B.Sc, M.Sc, Diploma and PG Diploma nursing courses. By qualifying the CMC Vellore nursing entrance test, candidates will get admission into nursing courses offered at CMC Vellore institute. In this article, we have provided the complete details related to CMC Vellore Nursing 2019.
CMC Vellore Nursing 2019 Notifications – Step 2 List Released
CMC Vellore Nursing 2019 Candidate’s List for Step 2 (UG courses) has been released on 17th May 2019. Check here for details.
CMC Vellore Nursing 2019 Final Selection List (Result) for M.Sc Nursing has been released.
CMC Vellore Nursing 2019 Exam Dates
Below we have provided the official dates for CMC Vellore Nursing 2019 entrance test:
For UG Nursing:
|Starting of application form||14th February 2019|
|Last date to submit application form and fee||26th March 2019|
|Last date to submit supporting documents||2nd April 2019|
|Last date for receipt of certification forms from Minority Network organisations||16th April 2019|
|Release of admit card||2nd May 2019|
|Exam date||10th May 2019|
|Announcement of list for step 2||17th May 2019|
|Step-2 (Special tests and interviews)||23rd – 25th July 2019|
|Selection Results||30th July 2019|
|Registration||16th August 2019|
|Classes begin||9th September 2019|
For PG Nursing:
|Starting of application form||8th October 2018|
|Last date to download application form||23rd November 2018|
|Last date – receipt of supporting documents||30th November 2018|
|Last date – receipt of sponsorship forms||14th December 2018|
|Downloading of admit card||17th January 2019|
|Exam date (step 1)||29th January 2019|
|Announcement of list for step 2||13th February 2019|
|Step 2 for M.Sc Nursing|
|Step II – Registration and Medical checkup at Vellore||8th April 2019|
|Step II – Assessment of Knowledge and Skills||9th & 10th April 2019|
|Announcement of final selection list||17th April 2019|
|Admission registration and commencement of the course||17th September 2019|
|Step 2 for Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing, Post Basic Diploma in Nursing and Fellowship in Nursing|
|Step II – Registration and Medical checkup at Vellore||10th April 2019|
|Step II – Personal Interviews||11th April 2019|
|Announcement of final selection list||17th April 2019|
|Admission registration and commencement of the course||16th September 2019|
CMC Vellore Nursing 2019 Result
The result of CMC Vellore UG Nursing courses will be released on 17th May 2019.
PG nursing result will be declared on 13th February 2019.
Candidates can check their result through online mode only. The shortlisted candidates will be informed through email or speed post for further interview rounds.
CMC Vellore Nursing 2019 Admission
Candidates those will qualify their written test and interview round will be eligible to take admission in CMC Vellore nursing courses.
The registration form admission (Counselling) will be started from 16th August 2019 for UG nursing and 8th April 2019 for PG nursing courses.
Candidates must bring their original as well as photocopies of their necessary documents during admission.
Candidates have to clear their written test as well as special test and interview to get selected for admission.
CMC Vellore Nursing 2019 Application Form
Candidates can fill the CMC Vellore Nursing application form 2019 through online mode. Candidates should also read the below given details related to the application form.
- The application form of CMC Vellore Nursing 2019 for UG nursing course has been released on 14th February 2019.
- Candidates are also required to submit some necessary documents along with the application form.
- Candidates those application form will be successfully submitted will able to download the admit card.
- The application form should be submitted before the due date.
- Candidates must verify all the filled in details before final submission of it. Also take print out of it.
The application fee can be paid by the candidates through online mode. It can also be paid by DD drawn in favour of ‘CMC Vellore Association A/c’ payable at any bank in Vellore.
Candidates can also pay the fee through ICICI bank challan method.
The application fee for various nursing course is given below:
|Course||Administrative fee||Registration fee|
(for each speciality)
|M.Sc. Nursing||Rs. 750/-($ 100)||Rs. 600/- ($ 100)|
|B.Sc. Nursing||Rs. 750/-($ 100)||Rs. 500/- ($ 75)|
The eligibility criteria required for B.Sc nursing and M.SC nursing courses in CMC Vellore is provided below:
- Age Limit: Candidate’s age should not be more than 30 years as on 1st July 2019 and not less than 17 years on or before 31st December 2019.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have passed their 10+2 level examination or its equivalent from a recognized board or university.
- Qualifying Subjects: Candidate must have qualified his 10+2 level exam with subjects of Physics, Biology, chemistry and English.
- Qualifying Marks: Candidate must have qualified with aggregate of 45% marks (ST/SC – 40%) in English and PCB subjects.
- Only female candidates can apply for B.Sc Nursing course.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have passed in B.SC nursing/Post basic B.SC nursing/B.Sc (Hons) nursing from a recognized university.
- Minimum Marks: Candidate must have 55% aggregate marks in the qualifying examination.
- Experience: Candidate must have 1 year work experience after registered as a midwife and registered nurse with the State Nursing council.
- Candidate should have a medical fitness certificate provided by an authorized medical authority.
- Candidate must be a registered midwife and registered nurse with the State Nursing council.
CMC Vellore Nursing 2019 Admit Card
The admit card has been released on 17th January 2019 for PG Nursing. For UG nursing it has been released from 2nd May 2019.
Admit cards are made available to the candidates after their successful registration. Admit card has been released through online mode.
Candidates can download their admit card by entering their necessary log in credentials. Candidates should keep the printout of the admit card till the admission process gets over.
CMC Vellore Nursing 2019 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of CMC Vellore Nursing 2019 is provided below:
- Exam Mode: CMC Vellore Nursing 2019 entrance test will be held throguh online (CBT) mode.
- Language: The language of the question paper will be in English only.
- Number of Questions: The questions asked in the paper will be multiple choice questions.
- Papers: There will be two papers provided – General Paper and Specialty Paper. Candidate can prefer either one of the paper or both the papers. However, candidate cannot take two specialty papers.
- Exam Centres: Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Noida (Delhi (NCR) and Vellore.
CMC Vellore Nursing 2019 Syllabus
CMC Vellore Nursing entrance exam, the topics for B.Sc nursing are included from the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Aptitude Assessment.
Also some questions will be asked related to issues of current topical interest. The multiple choice questions will be of general nature containing questions related to basic science, G.K, general ability and current awareness.
CMC Vellore Nursing 2019 Preparation Tips
Candidates can follow the given below preparation tips to improve their preparation for the exam:
- Go through the complete syllabus and exam pattern.
- Make a study timetable and strictly follow it on daily basis.
- Focus on the weaker sections more.
- Discuss the problems with teachers and friends.
- Review each and every topic studied at the end of the day.
- Solve past papers and sample papers to know the types of questions.
If you have any query related to CMC Vellore Nursing 2019, you can ask your query in the comments section given below.