CMC Vellore Nursing 2021 Application Form, Registration – Apply Here
CMC Vellore Nursing 2021 Application Form will be made available via online mode. It will be organized by Christian Medical College, Vellore. It is a university level examination organized every year. Admission will be offered to candidates in B.Sc. Nursing, M.Sc. Nursing, Diploma & PG Diploma Nursing courses. Candidates will be offered admission into nursing courses at CMC Vellore Institutes. Here we are providing complete details regarding application form, its fee and much more regarding CMC Vellore Nursing Application Form 2021.
CMC Vellore Nursing 2021 Application Form
Candidates must go through following details regarding CMC Vellore Nursing 2021 Application Form:
- CMC Vellore Nursing 2021 application form will get released on website via online mode.
- For PG course, candidates will be able to fill the application form from last week of November 2020 till first week of March 2021.
- Application form for UG course will be made available from second week of February till fourth week of March 2021.
- While filling application form, candidates must not forget to provide working mail ID & phone number.
- Candidates must ensure they fulfil each eligibility norms as application form will be accepted only of eligible candidates.
- It will be also mandatory for candidates to upload scanned image of passport size photograph & signature in prescribed format.
- Candidates are advised to fill all the required details in the application form as incomplete application form will lead to rejection.
- There will be no need to send any hard copy of filled in application form to the exam conducting authority.
- Once all details will be completely filled, candidates must not forget to take its printout for future use.
Documents/ Details required while filling CMC Vellore Nursing application form:
- 10th marksheet & certificate
- 12th marksheet & certificate
- Date of Birth (D.O.B) certificate
- Migration certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Multiple passport size photograph
- General Nursery & Midwifery certificate
- ID proof (Aadhar card, Driving License, Passport etc.)
- Credit card, debit card or net banking details.
- Candidates will be able to submit application fee either through online or offline mode.
- Online mode of payment includes credit card, debit card or net banking.
- ICICI bank challan method will be used via offline mode.
- In any case, the application fee will be non-refundable
- Demand Draft (DD) in favor of Association A/c payable at any bank in Vellore must be sent in the following address:
The office of Registrar,
CMC, Vellore- 632002
- Application fee as per different course will be as:
|Course||Administrative Fee||Course Fee|
|B.Sc. Nursing||Rs. 800/-||Rs. 500/-|
|M.Sc. Nursing||Rs. 750/-||Rs. 650/-|
CMC Vellore Nursing 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Check following eligibility norms before applying for CMC Vellore Nursing:
For B.Sc. Nursing:
- Qualification: Applying candidates must qualify 12th or equivalent examination from any recognized board or university.
- Mandatory Subject: Candidates must have Physics, Chemistry, Biology as their mandatory subjects along with English (PCBE) subject.
- Percentage: He/ she must score at least 45% marks (40% for SC/ ST) to be eligible.
- Gender: Only female category candidates will be eligible to apply for B.Sc. Nursing course.
For M.Sc. Nursing:
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify B.Sc. Nursing/ B.Sc. Post Basic nursing/ B.Sc. Hons nursing from any recognized board or university to be eligible.
- Percentage: He/ she must score minimum 55% marks (50% for SC/ ST category) to be eligible.
- Medical Fitness: Applying candidate must be medically fit & must also have medically fitness certificate provided by authorized medical authority.
- Experience: Candidates must be registered as midwifery & must have 1-year work experience & also registered as nurse under State Nursing Council.
CMC Vellore Nursing 2021 Application Dates
Candidates must check following table regarding CMC Vellore Nursing 2021 application dates:
For PG Courses:
|Application form releases||4th week of November 2020|
|Last date to submit online application form||1st week of March 2021|
|Last date to submit documents||2nd week of March 2021|
|PG exam date||2nd week of May 2021|
For UG Courses:
|Application form releases||2nd week of February 2021|
|Last date to submit online application form||3rd week of March 2021|
|UG exam date||2nd week of May 2021|
How to Apply For CMC Vellore Nursing 2021
Candidates must follow following step by step procedure while applying for CMC Vellore Nursing:
- Visit official site (Link will be provided above).
- Register yourself by entering details such as candidates name, mail ID, phone number, etc.
- Now candidates will receive registration number & password in their registered ID & registration no.
- Login using the given login credentials.
- Now provide address, qualification & other asked details in the application form.
- After that upload scanned image of passport size photograph & signature in prescribed format.
- Re-check & verify the given details.
- After verification, click on the “submit” option.
- Now proceed to submit the application fee.
- After fee submission, a confirmation page will appear on your computer screen.
- Take printout of confirmation page & keep it safe till future use.
Through the above CMC Vellore Nursing 2021 application form article, candidates can check all details such as application form, mode of submission, fee & much more. We have also mentioned step by step procedure for how to apply for examination to avoid any kind of rejection in the submission. Authority will accept application form only of eligible candidates so candidates must also check the mentioned eligibility norms to check whether they are eligible or not.
If you have any other queries regarding CMC Vellore Nursing 2021 application form, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.