COMEDK UGET Application Form 2018 Released – Apply Here
COMEDK UGET Application Form 2018 has been extended till 20th April 2018. It is conducted by COMEDK to offer admission in the first year of BE/B.Tech courses. COMEDK is the “Consortium of Medical, engineering and Dental colleges of Karnataka who provided the education in the field of medical, engineering and dental. It offers the admission in its numbers of affiliated colleges. COMEDK organized the Under Graduate Entrance Test for admission to Engineering UG courses only. While Medical seats have to be filled through NEET exam. We have mentioned the all relevant details of the COMEDK UGET 2018 application form.
COMEDK UGET Application Form 2018 – Extended till 20th April
COMEDK UGET 2018 Application Form has been extended till 20th April 2018. Click here to fill the application form.
Candidates are suggested to read the information bulletin before filing the application form.
- The COMEDK UGET registration is done through online mode only.
- Candidates can fill the registration from 16th January 2018.
- Candidates are informed to get register themselves till 20th April 2018.
- No application form will be submitted through offline mode.
- Do not send any hard copy of the printed application form.
- Candidates are advised to fill the application form carefully because no editing will be allowed to do after the submission of application form.
- Take a printout at the last and preserve it for future use.
The COMEDK UGET registration fee will be Rs. 1300/- other charges will also be added. The application fee will be submitted through the available payment gateway by using a credit card, debit card or internet banking. The application fee is non-refundable and cannot accept through any other mode.
Nationality: Candidates should be of Indian national.
- Qualification: Candidates must pass the second PUC/12th board examination with Physics, Chemistry, mathematics along with English as a compulsory subject.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates have to secure 45% marks in aggregate for general category candidates and 40% for SC/ST/OBC candidates.
- Qualification: Candidates have to pass 10+2 or equivalent with Mathematics as a compulsory subject along with other subjects. Diploma holders are also eligible to apply with 10+3 pattern.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates have to obtain the minimum of 50% marks in aggregate (45% in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates of Karnataka).
COMEDK UGET 2019 Application Form will be released in the month of January 2019. This exam is organized for providing admission into engineering courses. COMEDK UGET is a state level examination. It is managed by the COMEDK (Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka).
COMEDK UGET Application Dates 2018
In this section candidates can get the all official dates of the application form:
|Online registration starts from||16th January 2018|
|Last date to fill the application form||20th April 2018 (Extended)|
|Date of COMEDK UGET Exam||13th May 2018|
How to Apply
To apply in engineering programmes candidates have to register. We are providing the steps to fill the application form:
- Go to the official website link. (link is given above)
- Click on the link and get registered yourself on the website.
- Fill all the details required in the registration/application form along with the valid mobile number and the email ID.
- After successful registration, you will receive a unique email ID and password on your registered mobile number and email Id.
- Login with system generated user ID and password to complete the application process.
- Fill all the details in the application form such as personal, academic, qualification, test centers, and some other necessary details.
- Upload the recent color photograph (30mm x 45mm) in JPEG format with not more than 80kb. The size of the uploaded signature should be (35mm x 80m) with the maximum file size of 80kb.
- Candidates also have to upload the signature of father/guardian and unique Id proof in the same format as given above.
- Proceed to make payment by click on payment gateway mode.
- You can re-login and check your status for the payment.
- Before click on the submit button preview your application form by click on “Preview” button and re-verify your application form.
Click here to view detailed Application Process.
FAQ’s (Most Asked Questions)
If you have any question about COMEDK UGET Application Form 2018, you may ask us by leave your comment below.