COMEDK UGET 2023 Exam Pattern, Marking Scheme – Get Here
COMEDK UGET 2023 Exam Pattern will provides information about marking scheme, number of sections and number of questions that will be asked in the examination. The Consortium of Medical, Engineering, and Dental of Karnataka (COMEDK) conduct the COMEDK UGET 2023 exam. It is an entrance exam which will be organized to provide admission in the undergraduate courses of engineering and architecture courses offered by top colleges and universities of the state Karnataka. Here in this article candidates can check the complete information regarding COMEDK UGET Exam Pattern 2023.
COMEDK UGET 2023 Exam Pattern
Through the exam pattern, candidates will get an idea of the format of the COMEDK UGET exam. It will help students to know how much weightage will be given to questions. The exam pattern details are given here:
COMEDK UGET 2023 Admit Card will release in first week of May 2023. Online Test Admission Ticket (TAT) is also known as admit card. The admit card will be accessible through online mode.
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be conducted through online mode.
- Type of Question: In the examination, the question paper consists of multiple choice type.
- No. of Questions: COMEDK UGET 2023 question paper contains total 180 questions. The weightage for all the questions will be given equally.
- Duration: The duration of exam will be three hours.
- Medium of Exam: The language of question paper will be English medium language only.
- Marking Scheme: For the correct answer, one mark will be given to the candidates.
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking for wrong answers.
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
COMEDK UGET Exam Syllabus
COMEDK UGET 2023 Syllabus covers physics, chemistry and mathematics subjects. The syllabus will be based on 11th & 10+2 /12th STD/2nd PUC. Candidates should know exam syllabus for exam preparation. It is prescribed by the Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental of Karnataka (COMEDK).
Instructions for Candidates
- The examination hall will be opened 60 minutes before the starting of the exam.
- Candidates have to show their online TAT & valid photo ID proof in original.
- Candidates will not be allowed to enter in the examination hall after 9.30 AM under any circumstances.
- Not bring any textual material, printed or written, bits of papers, any electronic gadgets.
- It is compulsory to bring 2 recent (not older than three months) passport size color photograph (the same which was uploaded to the application). At the back of the photograph, candidate must mention their name, & TAT number.
COMEDK UGET 2023 Preparation Tips
Candidates must go through following tips & tricks while applying for COMEDK UGET 2023:
- Make strategic plan & follow it.
- Familiarize yourself with complete syllabus & exam pattern.
- Clear you basics by studying from initial level.
- Make proper notes & revise it before sleep.
- Take proper eight hours sleep.
- Take healthy & nutritious diet.
- Do yoga & meditation to feel relaxed & calm.
Here through this article, candidates have provided complete details about COMEDK UGET 2023 Exam Pattern. The details provided in the article contains details of exam mode, number of questions, type of questions, time duration of paper, marking scheme, etc.
If you have any other queries regarding COMEDK UGET 2023 Exam Pattern, you can ask us by commenting below in the comment box.