KCET 2020 Counselling (Started), Allotment – Get Details
KCET 2020 Final Seat Allotment (Vacancy Round) has been released on 14th January 2021. Counselling has been started by exam conducting authority. KCET 2020 is a state level entrance exam which is the gateway to get admission in the field of Architecture, Engineering and Pharmacy. Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET) is managed every year by Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA). After qualifying the exam, candidates get admission in the state colleges/institutions of Karnataka. It is also known by Karnataka CET. Candidates must check here all the details regarding KCET counselling 2020.
KCET Counselling 2020 – Seat Allotment Released (Vacancy Round)
KCET 2020 Final Seat Allotment for vacancy round has been released on 14th January 2021. Click here to view allotment.
The KCET counselling has been commenced after the declaration of entrance exam result. Candidates are shortlisted and called for the counselling process on the basis of the prepared merit list. For the document verification process, candidates have to report in one of the prescribed counselling centre with their original documents.
The list of counselling centers can accessed from the official website. The documents have to be verified only in person. The seats are allotted as per the marks secured by the candidate in the entrance examination and filled choices. Candidates must also participate in second counselling, if they are not allotted the seats in the first round.
KCET 2020 Cut Off are the minimum marks which will be considered for providing admission to the colleges of Karnataka state. It includes opening and closing rank for different branches.
KCET Rank Schedule
|Dates||Rank Starting From||Rank Upto|
|07.09.2020 to 08.09.2020||1||2000|
|09.09.2020 to 10.09.2020||2001||7000|
|11.09.2020 to 14.09.2020||7001||15000|
|15.09.2020 to 17.09.2020||15001||25000|
|18.09.2020 to 20.09.2020||25001||40000|
|21.09.2020 to 23.09.2020||40001||70000|
|24.09.2020 to 27.09.2020||70001||100000|
|28.09.2020 to 01.10.2020||100001||Last Rank|
KCET Counselling Schedule 2020
Here, we have mention the schedule for participating in the KCET 2020 counselling.
|Document verification starts from||2nd September|
|Last date of document verification||30th October 2020|
|Display of seat matrix||19th November 2020|
|Option entry open||22nd November 2020|
|Last date for option entry||25th November 2020|
|Publication of mock allotment result||29th November 2020|
|Provision to change options||29th November to 1st December 2020|
|Publication of first allotment result||2nd December 2020|
|Exercise of choices by the candidates allotted seats in the first round||Till 11th December 2020|
|2nd Round Counselling (Choice Filling)||13th December 2020|
|Modify, delete or re-order options||13th to 15th December 2020|
|Allotment result||16th December 2020|
|Vacancy Round allotment||8th January 2021|
|Allotment result||10th January 2021|
KCET Counselling Procedure 2020
- To participate in the KCET counselling 2020, candidates have to verify their original documents first.
- After document verification, if candidates found to be eligible, then they will be able to avail the online option entry. The option entry will be done from the official website of KEA.
- During option entry, candidates have to fill choices for branch and college by paying the counselling fee.
- After a few days of option entry, the seat allotment result will be announced through online mode.
- Allotment of seats is purely based on candidate’s rank in KCET exam and choices filled by them.
- The admission letter can be downloaded by the candidates after allotment of seats from the website.
- The candidates must confirm their seats by reporting to the allotted institute and complete all admission formalities.
The given below list of documents have to be produced by the candidates on counselling day.
- KCET 2020 score card
- KCET 2020 admit card
- Copy of filled-in KCET 2020 application form
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Domicile certificate
- 10th and 12th class mark sheet and passing certificate
- One ID proof
- Study Certificate duly signed by the concerned BEO/DDPI
- Four latest passport size photographs
If you have any other queries about KCET Counselling 2020, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.