KCET 2021 Counselling (Started), Allotment , Admission – Know Here
KCET 2021 Seat Allotment for Extended Second Round has been released on 28th December 2021. KCET is a state level entrance exam which is the gateway to get admission in the field of Architecture, Engineering and Pharmacy. Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET) is managed every year by Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA). After qualifying the exam, candidates get admission in the state colleges/institutions of Karnataka. It is also known by Karnataka CET. Candidates must check here all the details regarding KCET Counselling 2021.
KCET Counselling 2021 – Allotment Released (2nd Round)
KCET 2021 Seat Allotment for extended second round has been released on 28th December 2021. Click here to view allotment.
KCET 2021 Allotment Result for second round has been released on 10th December 2021. Click here to view.
KCET 2021 Seat Allotment for second round has been released on 10th December 2021. Click here to view allotment.
KCET 2021 Second round option entry has been started on 8th December 2021. Click here to register.
KCET 2021 Seat Allotment schedule for second round has been released. It is releasing on 7th December 2021. Link will be given here.
Click here to view first allotment.
KCET 2021 Choice Entry has been extended till 3rd December 2021. Click here to register.
KCET 2021 Provisional eligible candidates list has been declared on 31st October 2021. Click here to view.
The KCET counselling has been commenced after the declaration of entrance exam result. Candidates are shortlisted and called for the counselling process on the basis of the prepared merit list. For the document verification process, candidates have to report in one of the prescribed counselling centre with their original documents.
The list of counselling centers can accessed from the website. The documents are verified only in person. The seats are allotted as per the marks secured by the candidate in the entrance examination and filled choices. Candidates must also participate in second counselling, if they are not be allotted the seats in the first round.
KCET 2021 Cut Off are the minimum marks which will be considered for providing admission to the colleges of Karnataka state. It includes opening and closing rank for different branches.
KCET Previous Year Rank Schedule
|Dates||Rank Starting From||Rank Upto|
|07.09.2020 to 08.09.2020||1||2000|
|09.09.2020 to 10.09.2020||2001||7000|
|11.09.2020 to 14.09.2020||7001||15000|
|15.09.2020 to 17.09.2020||15001||25000|
|18.09.2020 to 20.09.2020||25001||40000|
|21.09.2020 to 23.09.2020||40001||70000|
|24.09.2020 to 27.09.2020||70001||100000|
|28.09.2020 to 01.10.2020||100001||Last Rank|
KCET Counselling Schedule 2021
Here, we have mention the schedule for participating in the KCET 2021 counselling:
|Document verification starts from||30th September 2021|
|Last date of document verification||30th October 2021|
|Option entry open||2nd November 2021|
|Last date for option entry||13th November 2021|
|Publication of mock allotment result||18th November 2021|
|Provision to change options||18th to 20th November 2021|
|Publication of first allotment result||23rd November 2021|
|Exercise of choices by the candidates allotted seats in the first round||23rd to 25th November 2021|
|Payment of fee||24th to 27th November 2021|
|Last date of reporting||3rd December 2021|
|Seat allotment (2nd round)||7th December 2021|
|Modify/ delete/ re-order||7th to 9th December 2021|
|Allotment Result||10th December 2021|
|Exercising of choices||10th to 12th December 2021|
|Fee payment||13th to 15th December 2021|
|Last date of reporting||16th December 2021|
KCET Counselling Procedure 2021
- To participate in the KCET counselling 2021, candidates have to verify their original documents first.
- After document verification, if candidates found to be eligible, then they will be able to avail the online option entry. The option entry will be done from the website of KEA.
- During option entry, candidates have to fill choices for branch and college by paying the counselling fee.
- After a few days of option entry, the seat allotment result will be announced through online mode.
- Allotment of seats is purely based on candidate’s rank in KCET exam and choices filled by them.
- The admission letter can be downloaded by the candidates after allotment of seats from the website.
- The candidates must confirm their seats by reporting to the allotted institute and complete all admission formalities.
The given below list of documents have to be produced by the candidates on counselling day.
- KCET 2021 score card
- KCET 2021 admit card
- Copy of filled-in KCET 2021 application form
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Domicile certificate
- 10th and 12th class mark sheet and passing certificate
- One ID proof
- Study Certificate duly signed by the concerned BEO/ DDPI
- Four latest passport size photographs
If you have any other queries about KCET Counselling 2021, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.