KCET 2019 Counselling, Dates – Check Kar CET Admission Process
KCET 2019 is a state level entrance exam which is the gateway to get admission in the field of Architecture, Engineering and Pharmacy. Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET 2019) is managed every year by Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA). After qualifying the exam, candidates are able to get admission in the state colleges/institutions of Karnataka. It is also known by Kar CET. Candidates can check here all the details regarding KCET 2019 counselling.
KCET Counselling 2019
The KCET counselling will be commenced after the declaration of entrance exam result. Candidates are shortlisted and called for the counselling process on the basis of the prepared merit list. For the document verification process, candidates have to report in one of the prescribed counselling centre with their original documents.
The list of counselling centers can be accessed from the official website. The documents have to be verified only in person. The seats will be allotted as per the marks secured by the candidate in the entrance examination and filled choices. Candidates can also participate in second counselling, if they will be not allotted the seats in the first round.
KCET 2019 Cut Off is the minimum marks which is considered for providing admission to the colleges of Karnataka state. It includes opening and closing rank for different branches.
KCET Counselling Schedule 2019
Here, we have mention the official schedule for participating in the KCET 2019 counselling.
|Document verification starts from||June 2019|
|Last date of document verification||June 2019|
|Display of seat matrix||June 2019|
|Option entry open||July 2019|
|Publication of mock allotment result||July 2019|
|Provision to change options||July 2019|
|Publication of real allotment result||July 2019|
|Exercise of choices by the candidates allotted seats in the first round||July 2019|
|Payment of fees and downloading of admission orders||July 2019|
|Last date for reporting to allotted college||July 2019|
|2nd Round Counselling|
|Seat matrix display||July 2019|
|Modify, delete or re-order options||July 2019|
|Allotment result||July 2019|
|Exercise of choices by the candidates allotted seats in the second round||August 2019|
|Payment of fees and downloading of admission orders||July August 2019|
|Last date for reporting to allotted college||August 2019|
KCET Counselling Procedure 2019
- To participate in the KCET counselling 2019, candidates have to verify their original documents first.
- After document verification, if candidates found to be eligible, then they are able to avail the online option entry. The option entry can be done from the official website of KEA.
- During option entry, candidates have to fill choices for branch and college by paying the counselling fee.
- After a few days of option entry, the seat allotment result will be announced through online mode.
- Allotment of seats will be purely based on candidate’s rank in KCET exam and choices filled by them.
- The admission letter can be downloaded by the candidates after allotment of seats from the website.
- The candidates can confirm their seats by reporting to the allotted institute and complete all admission formalities.
The given below list of documents have to be produced by the candidates on counselling day.
- KCET 2019 score card
- KCET 2019 admit card
- Copy of filled-in KCET 2019 application form
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Domicile certificate
- 10th and 12th class mark sheet and passing certificate
- One ID proof
- Study Certificate duly signed by the concerned BEO/DDPI
- Four latest passport size photographs
If you have any other queries about KCET Counselling 2019, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.