KCET 2023 Counselling, Special Round Allotment (Out) – Get Here
KCET 2023 Allotment List has been released for Special Round. KCET is a state level entrance exam which is the gateway to get admission in the field of Architecture, Engineering and Pharmacy. Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET) is managed every year by Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA). After qualifying the exam, candidates get admission in the state colleges/ institutions of Karnataka. It is also known by Karnataka CET. Candidates must check here all the details regarding KCET Counselling 2023.
Admission Open 2023
KCET Counselling 2023 – Allotment List Out (Special Round)
KCET 2023 Allotment List has been released for Special Round. Click here for allotment.
KCET 2023 Allotment Result has been released for second extended round on 27th September 2023. Click here for allotment.
KCET 2023 Allotment Result (Round 2) has been released on 7th September 2023. Click here for allotment result.
KCET 2023 Allotment Result (Round 1) has released on 17th August 2023. Click here for allotment.
KCET 2023 Mock Allotment (Round 1) has been released from 11th August 2023. Click here for mock allotment.
KCET 2023 Counselling/ Document Verification has been started from 27th June 2023 through offline mode at respective BEO office. Click here for document verification notice.
Click here for offline counselling schedule.
Click here for schedule of Clause ‘B to O’ candidates.
The KCET counselling is being organised after the declaration of entrance exam result. Candidates are shortlisted and called for the counselling process on the basis of the prepared merit list. For the document verification process, candidates have to report in one of the prescribed counselling centre with their original documents.
The list of counselling centers can accessed from the website. The documents are verified only in person. The seats are allotted as per the marks secured by the candidate in the entrance examination and filled choices. Candidates also have to participate in second counselling, if they are not be allotted the seats in the first round.
KCET 2023 Cut Off are the minimum marks which will be considered for providing admission to the colleges of Karnataka state. It includes opening and closing rank for different branches.
KCET Rank Wise Verification Schedule
The verification of study certificates will be done in offline mode at the respective BEO offices on the based on engineering ranks scored by candidates. The verification is carried out from 27th June 2023.
It will be held in three sessions – forenoon session -1 (9.30 am to 11 am), forenoon session -2 (11.15 am to 1.15 pm) and afternoon session -1 (2 pm onwards).
KCET Counselling Schedule 2023
Here, we have mention the schedule for participating in the KCET 2023 counselling:
|27th June 2023 onwards
|Combined Option entry open
|6th August 2023
|Last date for option entry
|9th August 2023
14th August 2023 (Extended) till 4 pm
|Publication of mock allotment result
|11th August 2023
|Provision to change options
|11th to 14th August 2023
|Publication of first /real allotment result
|16th August 2023
|Post Allotment Schedule (1st round)
|Exercising of choices by the candidates allotted seats in the first round
|18th August 2023- 20th August 2023
|Payment of fee by choice 1 selected candidates
|19th August 2023- 22nd August 2023
|Downloading of allotment order
|19th August 2023- 22nd August 2023
|Last date of reporting to allotted colleges
|23rd August 2023 before 5.30 pm
|2nd round seat allotment result
|7th September 2023
|Exercising of choices by the candidates allotted seats in the 2nd round
|8th- 10th September 2023
|Payment of fee by choice 1 or choice 2 candidates
|8th- 11th September 2023
KCET Counselling Procedure 2023
- To participate in the KCET counselling 2023, candidates have to verify their original documents first.
- After document verification, if candidates found to be eligible, then they will be able to avail the online option entry. The option entry is being done from the website of KEA.
- During option entry, candidates have to fill choices for branch and college by paying the counselling fee.
- After a few days of option entry, the seat allotment result is being announced through online mode.
- Allotment of seats is purely based on candidate’s rank in KCET exam and choices filled by them.
- The admission letter can be downloaded by the candidates after allotment of seats from the website.
- The candidates must confirm their seats by reporting to the allotted institute and complete all admission formalities.
The given below list of documents have to be produced by the candidates on counselling day.
- KCET 2023 score card
- KCET 2023 admit card
- Copy of filled-in KCET 2023 application form
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Domicile certificate
- 10th and 12th class mark sheet and passing certificate
- One ID proof
- Study Certificate duly signed by the concerned BEO/ DDPI
- Four latest passport size photographs, etc.
If you have any other query about KCET Counselling 2023, you can write your query in the comments box given below.