COMEDK UGET 2023 Application, Correction (Started) – Edit Here
COMEDK UGET 2023 Application Correction has been started from 29th April 2023. COMEDK UGET is conducted by Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental College of Karnataka every year. It is a state level entrance exam conducted for Undergraduate Entrance Test (UGET).
The exam is conducted for candidates seeking admission in Engineering, Architecture courses at various top private university across the Karnataka state. The admission in B.Arch. courses is provided on the basis of NATA score. In this article we have provided complete details about COMEDK UGET Application form 2023.
COMEDK UGET 2023 Application Form – Correction Started
COMEDK UGET 2023 Application Correction has been started from 29th April 2023. Click here to edit.
COMEDK UGET 2023 Application Form has been extended till 27th April 2023. Click here to apply.
Here are the details about COMEDK UGET 2023 Application Form given below:
- The COMEDK UGET 2023 Application Form has been made available through online mode.
- The application form for COMEDK UGET is released from 15th February 2023.
- Fill the application form with details like personal, education qualification, email id, contact details, etc.
- Details in application form must be correct but if there is any mistake candidate can edit it but for specific fields only.
- The authority has also provided the correction facility to the candidates from 29th April to 1st May 2023.
- After entering all the details candidate have to upload the scanned photograph and signature.
- The last date to submit the application form without late fee is till 27th April 2023.
- Download the application form and take the printout of the application form for future reference.
- The application fee can be submitted through online mode.
- Application fee is Rs.1800/- for every candidate.
- Candidate can pay the fee using Credit card/ Debit card/ Net banking.
- The fee is non-refundable under any circumstances.
COMEDK UGET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for COMEDK UGET 2023 is provided below:
For Engineering courses:
- Qualification: Candidate must pass 12th class or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Subject: In qualifying exam candidate must pass with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English as compulsory subjects.
- Marks: The minimum marks candidate must score at least 45% marks (40% for ST/ ST/ OBC category of Karnataka state).
For Architecture course:
- Qualification: Candidate must pass 10+2+3 level exam or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Marks: The minimum marks candidate can obtain are at least 50% marks (45% for reserved candidates) to be eligible for admission.
- Subject: In qualifying exam candidate must have Mathematics as mandatory subject.
- Score: Candidate must have valid score of NATA exam.
COMEDK UGET 2023 Application Dates
Check the official application dates for COMEDK UGET 2023 are given below:
|Dates 2023 (Announced)
|Start of online application
|15th February 2023
|Availability of mock test online
|23rd March 2023
|Last date to submit application form
|27th April 2023
|Online form correction
|29th April to 1st May 2023
|28th May 2023
How to Apply for COMEDK UGET 2023
Check the steps for filling the online application form of COMEDK UGET 2023 below:
- Go to the website (link is available above).
- Now click on “Click here for New Registration”.
- Candidates have to enter basic registration details like name, mobile number, email id, registration number, password and select the course.
- Once you complete the details click on “Save and Submit”.
- Click on “Go to Application” button for filling the application form.
- Fill the details in application form such as Personal details, academic details, permanent address, choose the examination cities, etc.
- Upload the scanned documents like passport size photograph and signature, unique ID proof of candidate.
- The size of scanned photograph should be less than 80 KB in JPG/ JPEG format.
- The size of scanned signature should be less than 80 KB in .jpg and .jpeg format.
- Candidate also have to upload the unique ID proof of candidate with maximum file size should be 160 kb in .jpg or.jpeg format.
- Candidates can now proceed to the payment of application form among the different payment options.
- The fee can be submitted through online mode using Credit card, Debit card, and Net Banking.
- The confirmation page of online application form can be generated only after successful payment by the candidate.
- Download and take the printout of the application form and fee receipt for future reference.
If you have any query related to COMEDK UGET 2023 Application Form you can ask in comment section below.