CT University Admission 2018: Application Form, Dates, Eligibility
CT University admission 2018 has been started. CT University is the private university recognized by the UGC. It is located in Ludhiana, Punjab, India. The university offered course in undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral levels. Candidates can get admission into these courses on the basis of 12th scores & national level examinations. Candidates those want to get complete information about CT University admission 2018, including other relevant details should go through this article.
CT University 2018 – Application ongoing
CT University 2018 Application for B.tech has started. Check here for application details.
Check here to apply for other courses.
Candidates can apply for these courses which are offered by the CT University.
|UG Programmes||PG Courses|
|BHMCT||Master in Hotel Management|
|BFA||Master in Tourism and Travel Management|
CT University Admission 2018 Dates
The dates are announced for the academic session. Candidates can check here.
|Events||Dates 2018 (Announced)|
|Starting of registration||Started|
|Last date of registration (with late fee)|| |
CT University Application Form 2018
Candidates must go through the information given below in order to fill the application form.
- The candidates first have to register themselves on the university website.
- The registration can be done through online mode.
- Candidates have to download the admission form from the university website.
- The registration process has been started from the 8th January 2018.
- Candidates can apply till the 21st January 2018 by paying the late fee of Rs. 100/day.
- Candidates have to attach the two recent passport size photograph withy name and date written on reverse.
- Incomplete application forms will be rejected.
- The filled-in admission form has to be send along with the DD to the address:
Documents to be attached with the admission form:
- Class 10th and 12th certificates and mark sheet
- Graduation certificates and mark sheet (only for OG courses)
- Residence Certificate
- Sports Certificate
- Entrance test score card
- Anti Ragging Affidavit (from Parents & Student)
- Migration certificate from the Board/University last attended
- Rank card of qualifying examinations, if result is not declared then attach Admit Card (where ever applicable)
- Character certificate as per the format given on the website
- Medical fitness certificate as per the format given on the website
- Reserve category certificate (if applicable)
- Affidavit signed by Executive Magistrate/Notary Public required in case of gap in the studies for not being involved in any criminal activities during the gap period.
The application fee will be Rs. 1000/-. In case of application fee payment through DD, it has to be drawn in name of “CT University” payable at Ludhiana. The application fee will be non-refundable. Candidates can also transfer the fee to the account of:
Name & Account Number: CT University (50100144874943)
Bank & Branch Name: HDFC Bank, Mullanpur Dakha, Ludhiana
RTGS/NEFT IFSC: HDFC0001319
Here, candidates can check the eligibility criteria for UG and PG courses to apply for admission in CT University.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate must pass the class 12th or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Subjects: Candidates should have physics, chemistry, mathematic or English as a compulsory subjects along with any other two subjects.
- Minimum Marks: Candidate should have 45% aggregate marks in their qualifying examination.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate should have the bachelor degree or any equivalent degree from any recognized university/institution.
- Minimum Marks: Candidate must pass with the 45% minimum marks in their qualifying examination.
CT University Admission Procedure 2018
The admission in the university is based on the marks secured by the candidate in their 12th class. The university also considers the various national level exams to offer admission.
For providing admissions, the university will not conduct any kind of entrance exam. On the basis of applications invited from the candidates, they will be shortlisted for the counselling. A separate merit will be prepared by the admission authority for the candidates on the basis of their marks.
CT University Merit List 2018
Within a few days of the receiving application from the eligible candidates, the university will publish the merit list. Candidates can check the merit list from the university website. A separate merit list will be prepared for UG and PG courses.
In the merit list, the names of the selected candidates will be mentioned. On the basis of marks filled by the candidates in the application form (whether of 12th or any national level exam) candidate will be assigned unique rank. Candidates can participate in the counselling as per their rank in the merit list.
CT University Counselling 2018
The selected candidates have to reach the university campus for attending the seat allotment process. The counselling schedule will be hosted in the university website after publishing of the merit. Candidates have to follow counselling the schedule given by the university.
Candidates should carry their original certificates along with the counselling fee on the day of counselling. It is compulsory to attend the counselling in person. After the seat allotment, candidates have to complete the final admission formalities.
CT University Admission 2018
With the provisional seat allotment letter candidates can report the particular department in which he/she allotted the seat. Candidates have to complete the admission formalities like payment of admission fee, verify the documents, etc.
If any candidate will fail to produce their said document, their seat will be allotted to other candidate in the rank list. Those results are awaited they have to submit the provisional mark sheet from the last attended school/ College. Candidate must submit the complete admission fee on the spot to confirm their seats.
If you have any query of CT University Admission 2018, you can leave your query in the given below comment box.