DASA 2021: Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Pattern, Syllabus
DASA 2021 Application Form will be made available in June 2021. Direct Admission of Students Abroad (DASA) 2021 will be organized by Malaviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur, India. Through DASA, admission will be offered to candidates into engineering, architecture design, and Management courses through SAT/ GRE/ GMAT scores. DASA is a scheme launched by MHRD Govt. of India to offer admission to NRIs & foreign nationals. Candidates will get admission in various NITs, IISET, SPAs, IIEST, Central Universities, & other centrally funded & Premier Technical Institutions. Here we are providing details such as application form, its fee, eligibility criteria, and much more regarding DASA 2021.
DASA 2021 Notifications
DASA 2021-22 Admissions will be done on the basis of JEE Main ranks. Click here for JEE Main details.
DASA 2021 Important Dates
Candidates must go through following table regarding tentative dates for DASA 2021:
|Application form releases||June 2021|
|Submission of application form||Last week of June 2021|
|Last date for receipt of Subject Test Scores||Last week of June 2021|
|1st round seat allotment||1st week of July 2021|
|1st round confirmation||1st week of July 2021|
|2nd round seat allotment||2nd week of July 2021|
|2nd round confirmation||2nd week of July 2021|
|3rd round seat allotment||2nd week of July 2021|
|3rd round confirmation||2nd week of July 2021|
|Choice filling & new registration||3rd week of July 2021|
|4th round seat allotment||3rd week of July 2021|
|4th round confirmation||3rd week of July 2021|
|All rounds reporting by candidates to allotted institute||4th week of July 2021|
|Choice filling & registration of spot round by new applicants||1st week of August 2021|
|Spot round vacant seats & spot round allotment||1st week of August 2021|
|Reporting to allotted institute by candidates of spot round||2nd week of August 2021|
|Application form release||June 2021|
|Submission of application form||Last week of June|
|Last date receipt (GRE/ GMAT score) for round 1 & 2||Last week of June|
|1st round seat allotment||1st week of July|
|1st round confirmation||2nd week of July|
|2nd round seat allotment||2nd week of July|
|2nd round confirmation||2nd week of July|
|Reporting to allotted institute||3rd week of July|
DASA 2021 Application Form
Candidates must go through following details regarding DASA 2021 Application Form:
- DASA 2021 Application Form will be released via online mode.
- For UG course, application form will be made available between June till July 2021.
- For PG course, application form will be made available between June till July 2021.
- While filling application form, candidates are advised to provide email ID & phone number in the application form.
- There will be no need to send any hard copy of filled in application form for further use.
- Candidates must send SAT subject test scores to NITK Surathkal through College Board, USA.
- After submission of application form, no change or edit will be allowed to any candidate. So candidate must fill the form carefully.
- At last, candidates must not forget to take printout of filled in application form for further use.
- Candidates will be able to submit the application fee through E Payment via credit card or debit card.
- Candidates will also be able to submit the application fee via swift transfer.
- Here we are providing table regarding application fee for different category:
|Category||Registration Fee||1st Semester (Tuition fee)||Total Fee|
|General category||US $ 30||US $ 4000||US $ 4030|
|Foreign National of SAARC countries||US $ 300||US $ 2000||US $ 2300|
DASA Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through following details regarding DASA 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
For UG course:
- Nationality: NRI/ PIO/ OCI category candidates will be eligible to apply.
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify Intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board or university to be eligible.
- Mandatory Subjects: Candidates must have Mathematics & Physics subject & any one from Chemistry, Biotechnology, Biology or Computer Science.
- Percentage: He/ She must score minimum 60% or 50 CGPA (on a 10 point scale) marks in the qualifying examination.
- Age Criteria: He/ She must born or after 1st October 1996.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the qualifying examination will be also eligible to apply.
For PG course:
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify graduation degree of 4-5 years in UG programmes in Engineering to be eligible.
- Percentage: He/ She must score minimum 60% marks or 50 (CGPA) in the qualifying examination.
- M.Tech/ M.Arch/M.Des/ M.Plan: Candidates appearing must have scored total of 300 GRE Revised General Test (Quantitative + Verbal).
- For MBA: Appearing candidate must have scored minimum 480 GMAT Test scores for MBA.
FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions)
DASA 2021 Merit List
DASA Merit List will be published on website via online mode. A merit list for all eligible candidates will be drawn on the basis of total SAT Subject scores only. Candidates whose SAT scores will be received by MNNIT Allahabad from College Board considered for merit list & seat allotment process before July 2021.
Candidates interested for PG course, their merit list will be based on GRE/ GMAT scores only. Candidates whose GRE/ GMAT scores will be received by MNNIT Allahabad from College Board considered for merit list & seat allotment process before July/ August 2021.
DASA 2021 Selection Procedure
DASA 2021 Selection Procedure will be done in 4 rounds for UG course & 2 rounds for PG course. Eligible candidates will be called for firstround of allotment. It will be mandatory for candidate to confirm their seats before time period.
Candidate who will attend first round will have two choices either to accept or to decline the allotted seats. By pressing accepting button, the allotted course/ Institute & provisional allotment letter will be accepted. By pressing decline, candidate will lose right for any further seat allotment in round 2 or round 3.
Candidates will be only eligible for 4th round & the spot round. All candidates who will not be chosen for round 1 will be opted for round 2 selections. Same rule will be applicable for round 4. For round 4, UG candidates will have to send valid SAT Subject test scores.
DASA 2021 Counselling
DASA counselling process will be organized via online mode. Candidates who will get short list will have to appear in the counselling process. The schedule for candidates will be notified after merit list declaration. After each counselling round, list of seat allotment will get declared.
The seats will be allotted as per the choice of candidate for the participating institute. It will be mandatory for all qualified candidates to participate in the counselling process. After counselling & seat allotment process, candidates will have to report to allotted institute.
DASA 2021 Admission
DASA Admission will be given to candidates after the counselling process. The admission letter will be provided to candidates via online mode. Selected candidates will have to report at the center for the final admission.
Candidates will have to download their allotment letter & will have to report at the allotted institutions. Seats will be given to candidates based on their nationality. At last, candidates will have to attend medical fitness & will have to qualify it to get admission.
If you have any query related DASA 2021, you can ask us by leaving your comment in the comment box below.