Delhi ITI 2020 Application Form, Dates, Eligibility Criteria – Apply Here
Delhi ITI 2020 Application Form will be released through online mode. Delhi ITI admission will be organized by the Department of Training & Technical Education Government of NCT. Candidates are advised to also go through its eligibility criteria before filling its application form. The admission will be offered into 19 Govt. ITIs across Delhi. Therefore, candidates will get admission in ITI diploma courses in various trades. Here we are providing details regarding Delhi ITI 2020 application form.
Delhi ITI 2020 Application Form
Candidates must check the following details regarding Delhi ITI 2020 Application Form:
- Candidates seeking admission for Delhi ITI must start with filling its application form.
- Delhi ITI 2020 application form will be made available via online mode.
- Candidates will be able to submit the application form through second week of June 2020.
- No candidate will be able to submit the application form after the last date that is first week of July 2020.
- Candidates will have to fill only one registration form for different trades. Multiple application form will be rejected.
- The application form will be accepted only for eligible candidates.
- While filling application form, also upload scanned image of photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
- Incomplete application form will be rejected so candidates must fill the application form carefully.
- At last, candidates must not forget to take multiple printout of filled in application form for further use.
Documents required for filling application form:
- Community certificate
- 8th/ 10th certificate
- 8th/ 10th marksheet
- Aadhar card
- Bank account details
- Passport size photograph
- Scanned image of signature, etc.
- Delhi ITI 2020 application fee will be paid through online mode.
- Candidates will have to submit Rs.200.
- The mode of payment includes credit card, debit card or net-banking.
- In any circumstances, application fee will be non-refundable/ non-transferrable.
Delhi ITI 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through following details regarding Delhi ITI eligibility criteria:
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify 8th/ 10th or equivalent board from a recognized board or university.
- Mandatory subject: Candidates must have Mathematics & Science as mandatory subject in their qualifying exam.
- Percentage: Candidates must score minimum 40% marks in their qualifying exam.
- Age limit: He/ She must score atleast 14 years in age as on 1/ August/ 2020.
Delhi ITI Application Dates 2020
Candidates must check following table regarding Delhi ITI 2020 dates:
|Events||Tentative Dates (2020)|
|Application form or choice filling starts||1st week of June|
|Verification process||1st week of June|
|Submission of application form||3rd week of June|
How to Apply for Delhi ITI 2020
Candidates must follow following steps while applying for Delhi ITI 2020:
- Go to the official website. (Link will be provided above)
- Now open the, ‘Registration link’.
- Fill all basic details like name, email ID, phone number & other details.
- After that click on the link provided on registered mail ID & number.
- Now proceed to fill other educational details like qualifying marks, qualification, percentage & all asked details.
- Upload scanned image of photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
- After that re-check & verify the given details.
- Now proceed to submit the application fee.
- After fee submission, click on “Submit” button.
- Now confirmation page will be generated on computer screen.
- Take printout of application form for further use.
Candidates must go through the above details given for Delhi ITI 2020 registration. Also remember to check the procedure of filling the Delhi ITI 2020 application form before filling the form. It is necessary to know the above mentioned details for candidates to avoid basic mistakes in the form.
If you have any other queries related Delhi ITI 2020 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.