DIT University Admission 2023: Application Form (Open), Dates
DIT University 2023 Application Form has been released via online modde. The admission is offered to candidates who want admission in UG, PG, and Doctoral level courses. The university conducts this university level admission procedure twice every year. It is a private university known as Dehradun Institute of Technology (DIT). The candidates are shortlisted on the basis of their score in national level entrance exams scores like JEE, CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ CMAT for MBA programs. For M.Tech program, candidate must have valid GATE/ NET score. In this article, we have provided details about the DIT University Admission 2023 such as exam date, eligibility, admission procedure, etc.
Application FormExam Dates Eligibility
Entrance Exam Admission Procedure
DIT University Admission 2023 Notifications – Application Started
DIT University 2023 Application Form has been released via online mode.Check here for application form.
Admission Open 2023
DIT University Admission 2023 Overview
|Name||DIT University Admission 2023|
|Conducting University||Dehradun Institute of Technology|
|Type of exam||UG and PG level|
|Selection Procedure||through merit scores (12th level); national level exam scores|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Admission level||University Level admissions|
Here we have provided the courses offered by DIT University:
UG Courses: B. Tech, B. Tech (LE), B.Arch., B. Des, B. Pharm and B.Pharm (LE), BCA, B.Sc. (Hons.), etc.
PG Courses: M.Tech, MCA, M.Sc., MBA, M. Pharm, MA, M. Des, etc.
DIT University Admission Dates 2023
Check the official date for DIT University 2023 below:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Starting of application form||Released|
|Last date to submit application form||3rd week of June 2023|
|Declaration of Merit list||In the month of June 2023|
|Commencement of Counselling||1st week of July 2023|
DIT University 2023 Application Form
Check the details about DIT University 2023 application form given below:
- The application form has been made available through online mode only.
- The application form of DIT University 2023 has been released from January 2023.
- Candidate must check the eligible criteria before filling for the application form.
- Candidates must enter the basic details in fill the application form such as name, email id, phone number, education qualifications, etc.
- Candidates need to fill the details carefully as authority will not provide any correction facility.
- The last date to submit the application form will be third week of June 2023.
- Take the printout of the application form for future reference.
- The application fee for each candidate is Rs. 1250/-.
- Candidates can pay the application form through online mode only.
- The application fee can be paid through credit card/ debit card/ internet banking.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
How to Apply for DIT University Admission
- Step-1: Go to the website of DIT University Admission 2023.
- Step-2: Pay the registration fee through online mode. Any offline application will not be accepted.
- Step-3: Candidates have to fill the application form by entering details like personal, educational, contact number, upload scanned documents, etc.
- Step-4: Print the application form and fee receipt for future reference.
DIT University 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Check below the DIT University 2023 eligibility criteria to be eligible for admission:
For B.Tech Courses:
- Qualifications: Candidate must qualify 10th & 12th class from any recognised board.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must obtain at least 50% marks in class 10th & 50% marks in class 12th in 4 subjects i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English subjects.
- Qualifications: Candidate must have passed 10th and 12th class from any recognised board.
- Marks: Candidates must obtain minimum 50% of marks and have Mathematics as compulsory subject & PME subjects are mandatory in 12th class.
- Qualification: The candidate must have qualified graduation degree in any stream.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must secure minim 50% marks in their qualifying exam.
- Qualification: Candidate must pass BCA/ B.Sc./ degree from any recognised institute/ college.
- Marks: Candidates must have secured minimum 50% aggregate marks in their qualifying exam.
DIT University 2023 Admission Procedure
The DIT University will regulate the admission procedure based on the direct admission through class 12th board scores, merit based counselling through valid JEE, CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ UKSEE scores and performance in Group Discussion and Personal Interview (GD and PI) rounds.
For courses like Master of Pharmacy and Ph.D. programs, the university will carry out the DUET (DIT University Entrance Test) entrance test. The candidates have to register themselves individually for participating in admission procedure. It will be necessary for the candidates to participate in the counselling procedure.
DIT University 2023 Entrance Examination
Candidates can appear in DUET entrance test in order to seek admission to Master of Pharmacy and Ph.D. programs offered by the university. The exam duration will be of 1 hour. The exam will be conducted in online mode (computer based test).
Candidates will be able to seek admission in several courses that are based on national level test scores. DUET examination comprise of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). Through this test candidates will be selected for the admission.
DIT University 2023 Result/ Merit list
The DIT University result will be released from the month of June 2023 through online mode. The merit list will be prepared based on the marks obtained by candidates in entrance, last qualifying exam and other factors.
Those candidates who will clear the exam their name will be present in the merit list and also will be shortlisted for counselling rounds. The merit list will be prepared separately for different courses. Candidate must download the result for future references.
DIT University 2023 Counselling
After the declaration of the result, the next step will be counselling process. The counselling will be based on a qualifying examination rank. Candidates can also get admission on the basis of counselling conducted by DIT University. The counselling will be commenced from first week of July 2023 through offline mode.
DIT University will organise counselling for admission to various courses separately. Seats will be allotted to the candidates based on the merit list and those candidates who will be top scorer will get first preference. Candidates will have to report at the counselling centre for document verification and completing the admission procedure.
Candidates should bring following mentioned documents at the time of counselling for the verification process:
- Class 12th mark sheet
- Class 10th mark sheet
- Graduation mark sheet
- Valid JEE/ UKSEE/ GATE/ NET/ MAT score card
- 4 passport size photographs
- Original domicile certificate, etc.
If you have any doubt or query about DIT University Admission 2023, let us know in comment section below.
I want to apply for BTech course . When can I fill and submit the application form .
Application form is not yet started for DIT University yet. You must be with us for the latest updates.