DNB CET (NEET SS) 2021: Application (Out), Eligibility, Exam Dates (Out)
DNB CET 2021 (NEET SS) Application Form has been released for admission into DM/ M.CH/ DrNB super speciality courses. Exam Date has been released for NEET -SS 2021. The admission will be offered in the post MBBS, DNB/ MD/ MS Super Specialty course. It is conducted once in a year as for one session it has been scrapped. Candidates gets admission into Post MBBS course through NEET PG scores & DNB/ MD/ MS Super Speciality course through NEET SS Entrance exam. Diplomate of National Board – Centralized Entrance Test (DNB-CET) is a national level entrance examination which will be organized by the National Board of Examination (NBE).Candidates must go through following article for details as exam dates, application form, its fee, & much more regarding DNB CET 2021.
DNB CET 2021 Notifications – Application Released (NEET SS)
DNB CET 2021 (NEET SS) Application Form has been released for admission into DM/ M.CH/ DrNB super speciality courses. Check here for application details.
DNB CET 2021 Exam Date has been released for NEET -SS 2021 for admission into super speciality courses. It will be held on 13th & 14th November 2021. Check below for exam dates details.
DNB CET 2021 Exam Dates
Candidates must go through following table regarding DNB CET Exam Dates:
For July session (through NEET PG):
|Information Bulletin availability (DNB CET)||7th July 2021|
|Application Form release (DNB CET)||9th July 2021|
|Submission of application form (DNB CET)||30th September 2021|
|Admit Card availability||6th September 2021|
|NEET PG 2021 Exam Date||11th September 2021|
For January session (through NEET PG):
|Notification releases||23rd February 2021|
|Application Form release||15th March 2021|
|Submission of application form||19th to 21st March 2021|
|Edit option||2nd to 4th April 2021|
|Admit card availability||12th April 2021|
|NEET PG exam date||18th April 2021|
|Result declaration||31st May 2021|
For DNB/MD/MS Super Speciality course (through NEET SS):
|Availability of Information Bulletin||22nd September 2021|
|Application form releases||12th October 2021|
|NEET SS Entrance exam||13th & 14th November 2021|
DNB CET 2021 Application Form
Candidates must go through following details regarding DNB CET Application Form:
- DNB CET 2021 Application Form has been made available online.
- Candidates are advised to fill all personal & educational details in the application form.
- NBE does not provide any edit/modify/ alter/correction facility in the application form so candidates must fill the application form carefully & completely.
- Candidates must submit valid email ID & mobile number in the application form.
- All the important information regarding application form will be sent to registered ID & number.
- At last, candidates must take multiple printout of filled in application form for further use.
- DNB CET 2021 Application fee can be paid via online mode.
- Online mode of payment includes credit card/ debit card/ net banking.
- Candidates have to submit 4500/- as application fee.
DNB CET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are advised to check following DNB CET Eligibility Criteria before applying for its application form:
- Nationality: Indian national citizen candidates will be eligible to apply for DNB CET.
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify MBBS/ MBBS provisional pass certificate approved by Medical Council of India (MCI).
- Registration: Candidates must register with MCI or state MCI with having valid proof of it.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in their PG Medical certificate/ Provisional pass certificate by 31stAugust 2021 will be also eligible for the examination.
DNB CET 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates must go through following details regarding DNB CET Exam Pattern:
- Exam Mode: DNB CET 2021 examination will be conducted via online.
- Questions Type: Question paper will consist of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- Exam Duration: The examination will be organized for 3 hours 30 minutes.
- Parts: There will be two parts in the question paper as paper A & paper B.
- Number of questions: Total 150 questions will be asked in the question paper.
- Marking Scheme: Each correct answer will consist of 4 marks.
Candidates must check following table for subject wise distribution for DNB CET examination:
|Subjects||Weightage (Out of 300)|
|Subjects||Weightage (Out of 300)|
|SPM, Statistics, & Biomedical Research||24|
|Dermatology & STD||6|
|Obstetrics & Gynaecology||24|
DNB CET 2021 Syllabus
DNB CET Syllabus will be issued by Graduate Medical Council of India (MCI) with prior approval of Government of India. It will comprise of knowledge/ subject areas as per Graduate Medical Education Regulation. There will be different topics in Part A & Part B.
Part A will consist of Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Pathology, Pharmacology, Forensic Medicine, and Ophthalmology. The topics from Part B will be SPM, ENT, General Medicine, Statistics & Biomedical Research, Dermatology & STD, Psychiatry, General Surgery, Orthopedics, Radiology, Anesthesiology, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, and Paediatrics.
Candidates must follow following tips & tricks while preparing for DNB CET 2021:
- Make proper time table & strictly follow it.
- Go through complete syllabus & exam pattern.
- Solve sample paper & previous year questions.
- Revise on regular basis.
- Take healthy & nutritious diet.
DNB CET Exam Centers
Candidates must choose one exam center as per their preference while filling DNB CET application form. The Examination will be conducted in various cities as Ahmedabad, Bhatinda, Bengaluru, Bhubaneshwar, Bhopal, Chennai, Chandigarh, Coimbatore, Chiral, Dehradun, Delhi, Guntur, Guru gram, Hubbali, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Indore, Jammu, Jaipur, Kakinada, Kanpur, Kannur, Kohima, Karimnagar, Kurnool, Kozhikode, Kolkata, Mohali, Meerut, Madurai, Mysore, Lucknow, Nellore, Noida, Pune, Patna, Raipur, Rajahmundry, Ranchi, Salem, Shimoga, Shillong, Srinagar, Thiruvananthapuram, Trissur, Tiruchillapalli, Tirunelveli, Tirupati, Udupi, Vijayawada, Vishakhapatnam, Vizianagaram, and Warangal.
FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions)
DNB CET 2021 Admit Card
DNB CET 2021 Admit Card will be made available through website via online mode. No candidate will receive any admit card via post or courier as offline mode. Candidates will have to download admit card by entering their mail ID. Candidates will have to affix passport size photograph on the space provided in the admit card.
It will be mandatory for all qualified candidates to carry admit card at examination center. No candidates will get permit for examination without admit card. Candidates must also carry one valid ID proof (Pan card/ Driving License/ Voter ID) along with admit card.
DNB CET 2021 Result
DNB CET Result will be published in December 2021 for NEET SS. It will get released via online mode by using their mail ID or username with password to check their result.
Its result will be valid only for 1 year for same session. Each category will have different percentile. Candidates must take printout of their result for further counselling process.
DNB CET 2021 Counselling
DNB CET 2021 Counselling will be organized by the NBE. Counselling process will be held in various rounds as first, second, and final rounds. The first two rounds will be held via online mode & final round via offline mode.
Candidates will have to register themselves to participate in the counselling process. It will be mandatory for all qualified candidates to participate in the counselling session. Candidates will have to submit Rs. 2500 as its counselling fee.
Candidates are advised to carry following original & photo-stated documents at the time of counselling:
- MBBS degree certificate
- Internship Completion certificate
- Permanent resident certificate
- Class 10thcertificate
- Class 12thcertificate
- DNB CET 2021 Admit Card
- DNB CET 2021 Result
- One ID proof issued by Government of India
Candidates having any other queries related DNB CET 2021, can ask us by leaving their comment in the comment section below.