DNB PDCET 2022 Application, Image Correction (Started) – Edit Here
DNB-PDCET 2022 Image Correction has been started from 30th May 2022. Exam Date has been revised. DNB Post Diploma CET (PDCET) is a national level entrance test conducted every year by National Board of Examinations (NBE). The examination will be conducted for candidates seeking admission in various Post Diploma DNB courses at participating Govt. and Private colleges across the country. Here in this article, we have provided the complete details with latest updates on DNB PDCET Application Form 2022.
DNB PDCET 2022 Application – Image Correction Started
DNB PDCET 2022 Image Correction has been started from 30th May 2022 through login. Click here for correction.
DNB PDCET 2022 Application Form Correction has been started from 16th May 2022 through login. Click here to edit form.
DNB PDCET 2022 Application Form Last date is till 12th May 2022. Click here to apply.
DNB PDCET Application Form 2022
Following are the detailed information with some key instructions on DNB PDCET 2022 Online Application Form:
- The DNB-PDCET Application form has been released through online mode.
- Candidates are able to submit their DNB-PDCET Application form from 22nd April 2022.
- Authority has released application form for eligible candidates only, so candidates must confirm their eligibility before applying for DNB-PDCET.
- Applicants must fill DNB PDCET Application with valid documentation proof, as it will be required at the time of verification rounds.
- Candidates must fill their application form before 12th May 2022, as no application form is accepted after the completion of DNB-PDCET.
- Candidates are advised to seek the printout of filled DNB PDCET Application Form and fee receipt for future reference.
- The DNB-PDCET Application form fee can be submitted through online mode.
- Application fee is Rs. 5000/- for all category candidates.
- The DNB-PDCET Application Fee can only be submitted through Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking payment gateways.
- Fee will be non-refundable under any circumstances.
DNB PDCET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Checkout the complete eligibility norms for DNB PDCET Examination 2022:
- Qualification: candidates must have qualify their Post-Graduation or equivalent level examination from any recognized board.
- Age Limit: There aren’t any minimum and maximum prescribed age limit for DNB PDCET 2022 Examination.
- Appearing: Appearing candidates in their final academic examination in 2022 can also apply for DNB PDCET exam.
DNB PDCET Application Dates 2022
Checkout the complete official registration dates for DNB PDCET 2022 Registration Form:
|Availability of DNB-PDCET Information bulletin||22nd April 2022|
|Online Submission of DNB-PDCET 2022||22nd April 2022|
|Last date for Application form submission||12th May 2022|
|Correction Facility||16th to 19th May 2022|
|Final edit window to rectify incorrect images||30th May to 1st June 2022|
|Cut off date to qualify eligible PG diploma qualification for the purpose of eligibility||31st July 2022|
|Cu off date to submit deficient documents in the application form||10th August 2022|
|Release of DNB-PDCET Admit Card||18th July 2022|
|DNB PDCET 2022 Exam Date||24th July 2022|
How to Apply for DNB PDCET 2022
Following are the complete step by step process for filling DNB PDCET Application form 2022:
- Go to the website of DNB PDCET 2022. (link is available above)
- Now enter in the admission portal of DNB PDCET 2022 and click on new candidates registration link.
- Now fill the DNB PDCET registration form with required details including Name, Email Id, Phone Number, Password etc. and submit the details.
- After submitting all required details in DNB PDCET Registration form, login into the application form for final submission.
- Now fill the DNB PDCET 2022 application form with all required details like Personal Details, Educational Qualification, Communicational Details etc. and submit.
- Candidates must fill the DNB PDCET application form with authentic details only, as any alteration in the details could cause rejection of Application Form.
- After submitting all required details in DNB PDCET Application Form, upload your Photograph, Signature, Marksheet, Category Certificate (if Applicable on candidates).
- The Photograph of Candidates should be current passport Size photograph with plane background and should be within prescribed size and format.
- Signature should be scanned and running hand signature of candidates within given size and format.
- Candidates must upload category certificate if candidates belongs to any reserve category.
- Now Select your payment mode and gateway then fill all required details accordingly and proceed the Transaction.
- Once transaction will be successfully done take the printout of filled DNB PDCET Application form and fee receipt for future references.
- Candidates don’t have to send any hardcopy of filled DNB PDCET application form to the authority.
If you have any query related to DNB PDCET 2022, you can ask your query in the comments section given below.