DSAT 2021: Application Form (Open), Exam Dates, Eligibility, Pattern
DSAT 2021 Application Form is open for various UG/ PG courses. Admission will be offered into various UG & PG courses. Dayananda Sagar University, Bangalore organizes the Dayananda Sagar Admission Test (DSAT). It is a university level entrance exam through which admission will be offered into B.Tech., M.Tech., MBA and B. Pharma courses. Candidates who will be successful in qualifying the entrance test by securing qualifying marks will be also eligible for admission into university. Candidates must go through following details such as exam dates, application form, its fee, eligibility norms and much more regarding DSAT 2021.
DSAT 2021 Notifications – Application Open
DSAT 2021 Application Form is open for various UG/ PG courses. Check here for application details.
Get all exam details & latest updates about DSAT 2022 from here.
DSAT 2021 Exam Dates
Candidates must go through following schedule regarding DSAT Exam Dates:
|Application form releases||1st February 2021|
|last date to submit application form||Open|
|Admit card releases||–|
|DSAT 2021 exam||–|
|Counselling process starts||–|
DSAT 2021 Application Form
Candidates must go through following details regarding DSAT Application Form:
- DSAT 2021 application form has been made available via online or offline mode.
- Candidates can fill the application form from 1st February 2021.
- While filling application form, candidates must not forget to upload passport size photograph & signature in prescribed format.
- All important information is sent to candidates registered ID & number so candidates must fill the form carefully & completely.
- Incomplete or incorrect application form leads to rejection so candidates must fill the form carefully & completely.
- Candidates seeking admission for more than one programmes have to fill separate application form.
- At last, candidates must not forget to take printout of filled in online application form for future use.
Documents required while submission of application form:
- Date of Birth (D.O.B) certificate
- Mark List
- Transcript of qualifying exam
- Multiple passport size photograph
- Transfer certificate
- Migration certificate
- Copy of passport
- Candidates can submit the application fee via online mode.
- Credit card, debit card, net banking method can be used to submit application fee.
- All category candidates have to submit Rs.1000/- as their application fee.
- In any case, the application fee is non-refundable.
DSAT Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through following eligibility norms before applying for DSAT 2021:
For UG course:
- B.Tech.: Candidates must qualify 12th level examination with Physics & Mathematics as their mandatory subject along with any one of among Chemistry/ Computer Science/ Biology/ Electronics/ Technical Vocational Subject/ Biotechnology with scoring at least 45% marks (40% for SC/ST).
- B.Pharm.: Applying candidate must pass 2-year PUC exam from any recognized board or university with at least 40% marks along with PCM/ PCB/ PCMB/ PC & Electronics or PC & Computer Science.
For PG course:
- MBA: Candidates must qualify 3-year bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ ST).
- M.Tech.: Applying candidates must possess B.Tech./ B.E with minimum 50% marks to be eligible.
DSAT 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates must check following details regarding DSAT Exam Pattern:
- Mode: DSAT 2021 examination will be organized via online or offline mode.
- Medium of exam: Questions will be asked in English language medium.
- No. of Questions: There will be total 120 questions in the examination.
- Questions Type: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) will be asked in the examination.
- Time: Candidates will get 2 hours (120 minutes) to solve the question paper.
- Marking Scheme: Each correct answer will carry 1 mark. There will be no negative marking in the question paper.
DSAT 2021 Syllabus
DSAT Syllabus will consist of topics from class 11th & 12th. UG level will consist of topics from subjects as Physics, Chemistry, English, Biology & Mathematics whereas PG level will consist of topics from graduation level courses.
Candidates must follow following tips & tricks while applying for DSAT:
- Make proper time table & strictly follow it.
- Go through complete syllabus & exam pattern.
- Make notes & revise them on regular basis.
- Solve mock test & past question paper.
- Go through sample practice paper.
- Keep at least one week for revision.
FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions)
DSAT 2021 Admit Card
Candidates will be able to download DSAT admit card from website via online mode. To download admit card, candidates will have to enter their login credentials. It will be made available in the month of December 2021.
Admit card will contain all details such as candidates name, roll number, exam details, venue and many others. Candidates are advised to check all details, in case of any error contact official authority.
DSAT 2021 Result
Candidates will be able to check DSAT result in the January 2022. In result, rank will be allotted on the basis of performance shown in the exam. Candidates will have to use their login credentials to check their result.
Rank card will be made available on the website. Candidates will be also informed through SMS & mail before the declaration of result. Students will be considered eligible for counselling process on the basis of performance.
DSAT 2021 Counselling
After the announcement of result for various programmes, authority will organize DSAT Counselling. It will get organize in various rounds in the month of January 2022.
Students whose name will appear in the merit list will be only eligible to participate in the counselling process. It will be compulsory for all eligible candidates to participate in the process. Candidates must also carry their original & photo stated document for verification & submission respectively.
If you have any other queries regarding DSAT 2021, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.