DU 2022 Registration (Extended), CUET UG Correction – Apply/ Edit Here
DU 2022 Registration & Correction has been extended till 26th June 2022 for CUET UG. For DUET, last date to apply has been extended till 30th June 2022 for PG courses. Delhi University conducts a university level admission procedure for candidates seeking admission in various offered UG and PG Programmes of Engineering, Law, Commerce and Management, etc. fields. Candidates will be shortlisted for admission on the basis of merit scores & combined entrance test. Here in this article, we have provided the complete details candidates needs to know along with latest updates on Delhi University Application form 2022.
DU 2022 Admission Form – Extended till 26th June (CUET UG)
Delhi University 2022 Application Form & Correction has been extended till 26th June 2022 for CUET UG. Click here to apply.
Delhi University 2022 Application Form for PG courses (through DUET) has been extended till 30th June 2022. Click here to apply.
Delhi University 2022 Admissions will be offered through CUCET for UG. For PG admission, DUET 2022 scores will be considered.
Admission Open 2022
Following are the complete details with latest updates on Delhi University 2022 Application Form:
- DU Application Form has been made available through online mode.
- Candidates are able to apply for Delhi University 2022 through CUET from 6th April 2022.
- The DU Application Form has been released specifically for eligible candidates only, so candidates must confirm their eligibility before applying for the exam.
- Candidates must fill DU Application Form with utmost caution, as any alteration in the details could cause rejection of application form.
- Applicants must submit their DU Application Form till 10th June 2022, as registration portal will be closed after the prescribed date.
- Candidates are advised to keep their printout of filled Delhi University Application form and fee receipt for future references.
Documents Required for Filling DU 2022 Application:
Following are the list of required documents for Delhi University Application Form 2022:
- 10th class mark sheet and certificate
- 12th mark sheet and certificate
- Graduation or another qualifying exam mark sheet
- Category certificate (if possible)
- Valid email ID and mobile number
- Date of birth
- Address details
- SC/ ST/ PWD certificate (if possible)
- Scanned photograph and signature
- ID proof (i.e. Aadhar card, PAN card, voter ID, driving license etc.)
- Delhi University Application fee can only be submitted through online mode.
- Applicants can use either Debit Card/ Credit Card or Net Banking payment gateways for transaction of DU Application Fee.
Complete Application Fee structure for Delhi University (UG & PG) Application Form will be as follows:
For UG Courses (Through CUET):
|Category||Centres in India (Each Slot)||Centres outside India (Each Slot)|
|General/ UN-Reserved||Rs. 650/-||Rs. 3000/-|
|General-EWS/ OBC-NCL||Rs. 600/-|
|SC/ ST/ PwBD/ 3rd Gender||Rs. 550/-||Rs. 3000/-|
For PG Courses (Through DUET):
|General/ OBC category||Rs. 750/-|
|For SC/ ST category||Rs. 300/-|
DU 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Following are the complete DU eligibility norms candidates must satisfy to be eligible for admission:
For B.Tech. Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed or appearing in their 10+2 Intermediate or equivalent level examination from any recognized board.
- Marks: Candidates must have scored at least 60% marks in their qualifying examination to be eligible for admission.
- Subjects: Applicants must have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) as one of their mandatory subjects in their qualifying examination.
For B.A. (Hons.) Course:
- Qualification: Applicants must have qualify their 12th or equivalent level examination from any recognized board.
- Marks: He/she must have obtained at least 75% marks in best four subjects and 85% marks in English subject.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in their final academic examination in 2022 can also apply for admission.
For M.Tech. Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must be bachelor degree holder in B.Tech. or B.E. from any recognized institute/ college.
- Marks: He/ she must have secured at least 60% marks in their qualifying examination to be eligible for admission.
For M.Com. Courses:
- Qualification: Applicants must have B.Com./ B.A. (Hons.) degree from any recognized institution.
- Marks: He/she must have secured at least 50% marks in their qualifying degree 45% marks (For OBC) and 40% marks (For SC/ ST) in their qualifying exam.
For LLM Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must have 3 – 5 years LL.B. degree or equivalent from any recognized institution.
- Marks: Candidates must have scored at least 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ ST category candidates) in their qualifying examination to be eligible for admission.
- Appearing: Appearing candidates in their qualifying examination in 2022 can also apply for LLM Admission.
DU 2022 Application Dates
Below are the complete tentative DU registration dates for 2022 session:
For UG courses (Through CUET):
|Starting of application||6th April 2022|
|Last date for submission of application & fee||22nd May 2022|
|Application correction||25th to 31st May 2022|
|Admit card||2nd week of June 2022|
|Exam date||1st week of July 2022|
For PG Courses (Through DUET):
|Starting of application form||6th April 2022|
|Last date for submission||30th June 2022|
|Admit card||July 2022|
|Exam date||July 2022|
How to Apply for DU Admission 2022
Following are the complete step by step procedure for filling Delhi University online application form 2022:
- Visit the website of Delhi University 2022. (link is available above).
- Select the level of education and go to the application form submission portal of Delhi University.
- Now fill Delhi University registration form with all required details including basic personal details, name, email id, mobile number etc. and click ‘registration’ button.
- Complete the Delhi University registration procedure and click on login.
- Now login into the DU Application Form and fill it with all required details including Personal, Academic, Communicational etc. and submit them.
- After submitting all details in Delhi University Application Form, candidates will be asked to submit all required documents.
- Now click on the ‘upload documents’ tab and upload passport size photograph and signature.
- The size of documents should not be more than 50 kb and should be uploaded in jpg/ jpeg/ PNG format.
- After uploading all required documents in DU Application form, candidates will be asked to submit prescribed application fee for DU 2022.
- Now select the payment mode and gateways (Debit Card/ Credit Card or Net Banking etc) then fill all required details accordingly.
- After submitting the application fee, candidates are advised to take the printout of DU Confirmation page and fee receipt for future references.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
If you have any other query related to DU Admission form 2022, you can ask your query in the comments section below.