EFLU Entrance Exam 2022: Application (Till 22nd May), Dates, Eligibility
EFLU 2022 Application Form has been extended till 22nd May 2022 for UG courses (through CUET). through online mode only. English and Foreign Language University (EFLU) conducts a university level common entrance exam for candidates seeking admission in various UG and PG Programs offered by the university. Qualified candidates of this examination will get admission in various courses of English and Foreign Languages. Through this article, we have provided the complete details candidates needs to know regarding the EFLU 2022 Admission.
EFLU 2022 Notifications – Registration Extended
EFLU 2022 Registration for UG (through CUET) has been extended till 22nd May 2022. Check here for application details.
EFLU 2022 Mock Test (through CUET) has been released on 27th April 2022. Click here to attempt mock test.
EFLU 2022 Admissions will be offered through CUCET for UG courses. Check here for details.
EFLU Entrance Examination 2022 Dates
Checkout the complete exam dates for the EFLU 2022 Examination:
|Commencement of Application Form||6th April 2022|
|Last date for submitting Applications||22nd May 2022|
|Admit Card||2nd week of June 2022|
|EFLU 2022 Exam Date||1st week of July 2022|
|Result announcement||July 2022|
|Starting of counselling||July 2022|
EFLU 2022 Application Form
Following are the complete details with some key instructions regarding the EFLU Application Form 2022:
- The EFLU Registration Form 2022 has been released through online mode for UG courses.
- Candidates are able to fill the EFLU application form from the 6th April 2022 for CUET through the website of university.
- Authority has released the application form for eligible candidates only, so candidates must confirm their eligibility before applying for the exam.
- Candidates must fill the application form with authentic details only, any alteration in the details can cause rejection of application form.
- Applicant must submit their EFLU application form before the 22nd May 2022, no candidates have allowed to submit it after that date.
- Candidates must seek the printout of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
The EFLU Application Form fee can be submitted through online mode only. It can be submitted through Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking Payment Gateways.
Application fee through CUET:
|Category||Centres in India (Each Slot)||Centres outside India (Each Slot)|
|General/ UN-Reserved||Rs. 650/-||Rs. 3000/-|
|General-EWS/ OBC-NCL||Rs. 600/-|
|SC/ ST/ PwBD/ 3rd Gender||Rs. 550/-||Rs. 3000/-|
The Application complete fee structure for EFLU Application Form will be as follows:
|General/ OBC category candidates||Rs. 500|
|SC/ ST category candidates||Rs. 250|
EFLU Eligibility Criteria
Checkout the complete eligibility norms for the EFLU 2022 Examination:
For BA Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates should have passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Marks: He/she must have scored at least 50% marks (45% marks for reserved category) in their qualifying examination to be eligible.
- Appearing: Appearing candidates in the final examination in 2022 can also apply for the BA Examination.
For MA Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must be the bachelor’s degree holder in any stream from any recognized institute or university.
- Marks: Candidates should have secured at least 55% marks (50% marks for reserved category) in their qualifying examination.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the final semester academic examination in 2022 can also apply for the examination.
EFLU 2022 Exam Pattern
Checkout the complete EFLU Exam Pattern 2022:
- Exam mode: CUET 2022 exam will be conducted via online as Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.
- No. of Sections: It will consists of 4 sections as Section IA, Section IB, Section II and Section III.
- Test Pattern: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) will be asked in the question paper.
- Language: Test will be offered in 13 languages.
- Duration: Candidates will get 3 hours 15 minutes for Slot I & 3 hours 45 minutes for Slot II to solve the question paper.
- No. of Questions: There will be a total of 100 questions in the question paper.
- Marking Scheme: For every correct answer, 5 marks will be awarded while 1 marks will get deducted for each wrong answer.
|Section||Subjects||Questions to be attempted||Total questions||Questions Type||Duration|
|Section IA||13 different languages (can choose any one)||40||50||Reading comprehension (based on different languages – Factual literary & Narrative, Literary Aptitude & Vocabulary)||45 minutes for each language|
|Section IB||20 different languages (can choose any language apart from Section IA)|
|Section II- Domain||27 Domains specific subjects (must choose 6 domain as desire by applicable university/ ies)||40||50||Input Text for MCQ based questions (it will be on the bases of 12th NCERT syllabus)||45 minutes for each domain specific subjects|
|Section III- General Tests||For any such UG programme/ programmes being offered by universities||60||75||60 minutes|
|Total||180 questions||225 questions||195 minutes|
For PG courses:
- Mode: EFLU Examination 2022 will be conducted through online mode.
- Type of Question: The EFLU question paper will be consist of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Questions: The question paper will be consist of total 100 questions in their entrance exam.
- Duration: The time duration for examination will be 2 hours.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be allotted on each correct response and there won’t be any negative marking.
EFLU 2022 Syllabus
The syllabus for the examination will be different as per the requirement of each subjects. The EFLU Question paper will be consist of various topics from the general knowledge, reasoning and literature, vocabulary, analytical skills, English language ability, reasoning ability, linguistic ability etc.
Candidates can check the complete syllabus for every courses through the website of authority.
Following are some effective tips for better preparation of EFLU examination:
- Candidates can start their preparation by making proper time schedule.
- For the better preparation of examination, candidates must go through the complete exam pattern and syllabus.
- Solve the EFLU Previous Year Question paper and sample papers.
- Participate in the mock tests.
- Avoid any kind of unnecessary distraction and focus on study.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
EFLU 2022 Admit Card
The EFLU Admit card will be released by the university after few weeks prior to the completion of registration process. EFLU University will release the admit card for every exam participated candidates individually through online mode. The Admit card will be released from the second week of June 2022 through the website of University.
EFLU University will not send any admit card to any candidates individually through their Email ID or any other offline mode. Candidates will have to download it individually by login into the website of university.
EFLU 2022 Result
The result will be released by the university for every ELFU exam participated candidates after few weeks from the completion of examination. Candidates will be able to download their EFLU result from the month of July 2022 through online mode only.
EFLU Result 2022 will be consisting of performance of candidates in the entrance examination. Candidates will be selected for EFLU admission procedure on the basis of their performance in the EFLU examination.
EFLU 2022 Cut Off
The cut off marks will be released by the university for shortlisting the candidates for admission procedure. University will release the category wise cut off marks for every offered programs in the EFLU. Candidates will have to score more than prescribed cut off marks for their category to be eligible for EFLU admission procedure.
EFLU 2022 Cut marks will be made available through the website of authority via online mode. On the basis of Cut Off marks, university will prepare a merit list containing the name of shortlisted candidates for counselling procedure.
EFLU 2022 Counselling
The counselling procedure will be organized by the university through offline mode. EFLU University Counselling Procedure will be organized in the university campus. Candidates will be shortlisted for the counselling procedure on the basis of their rank in the entrance exam.
The EFLU Counselling procedure 2022 will be followed by the interview, Seat Allotment and Documents verification round. Candidates must satisfy all required parameters to be eligible for the admission.
After the allotment of seats, candidates will have to report at the allotted centre along with all required documents for confirming their admission. Candidates will have to bring following documents for the verification at the time of counselling:
- EFLU entrance exam 2022 admit card
- Rank card
- Category certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Birth certificate
- 10thand 12thmark sheets and certificate
- Graduation mark sheet
- Passport size photographs etc.
If you have any other query about EFLU Entrance Exam 2022, then you can ask us by leaving your queries below.