Ganga Group of Institutions Admission 2019: Application Form, Eligibility, Key Dates
Ganga Group of Institutions Admission 2019 has been started from 17th April 2019. Ganga Group of Institutions (GGOI) is located in New Delhi. It is a collective group of colleges which offers diverse group of courses through its 4 constituent institutions. The university is approved by AICTE, New Delhi. It got affiliation to Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak and HSBTE, Panchkula. Ganga Group of Institutions was established in the year 1989. The institutions offer diploma, undergraduate as well as postgraduate courses in streams like Engineering, Management, Computer Applications, etc. In this article, we are providing complete information about Ganga Group of Institutions Admission 2019.
GGOI 2019 Admission Notifications – Application Released
GGOI 2019 Application Form has been released from 17th April 2019. Click here to apply.
The list of diploma, undergraduate and postgraduate courses offered by the university is given below:
- Diploma in Engineering
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech)
- Master of Technology (M.Tech)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Bachelor in Computer Application (BCA)
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
- Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch)
- Master of Architecture (M.Arch.)
- Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)
- Master of Education (M.Ed)
Ganga Group of Institutions Admission Dates 2019
Here, candidates can check important dates of Ganga Group of Institutions Admission 2019.
|Application form filling starts||17th April 2019|
|Last date to submit filled application form||4th week of July 2019|
|Commencement of New session||1st week of August 2019|
Ganga Group of Institutions 2019 Admission Form
- The admission form of Ganga group of institutions is available via online mode.
- Candidates can also download the admission form from the official website.
- The application has been issued from 17th April 2019.
- In the application form, candidates have to select institute, course applied, subject & fill their personal details, details of parents, educational details, etc.
Process of Applying:
The candidates need to download the application form from the official website. Fill the application & take a printout of it. The downloaded admission form should be send to the university along with DD of Rs. 200. The DD should be issued in favour of Ganga Group of Institutions payable at New Delhi.
The application along with all required documents & DD of Rs. 200 to be submitted to admission counter at Head Office. The application will also sent by Speed Post/Courier in the given address:
Ganga Group of Institutions
36/1, Main Rohtak Road,East Punjabi Bagh,
Check the eligibility criteria below:
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one subject out of Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/Computer Science as optional subject.
- They must have secured at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to the SC category of Haryana only) in the above subjects taken together.
- Pass Bachelor’s Degree of three years duration with at least 50% marks in aggregate or any other examination recognized by MD University Rohtak as equivalent.
- For undergraduate courses, the candidates must have a 12th/10+2 degree with at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidates of reserved category).
- For postgraduate courses, the candidates should have completed his/her bachelor’s degree with an aggregate of 50% marks.
- Candidates opting for science stream should have completed their qualifying exam in the same stream.
GGOI Admission 2019
Admissions in the Ganga group of Institutions are based on the record of academic performance of the candidate. Any relevant national level entrance exam score are also considered by the authorities for admissions.
The Ganga group of institutions does not conduct any separate entrance exams of their own for admission purpose. The admission into B.Tech course will be done on the basis of JEE Main score followed by online or offline counselling.
GGOI Merit List 2019
The merit list will be declared by the authorities on the official website. It will be made on the basis of qualifying exam scores & national level exam scores. On the basis of merit list, candidates can appear in the counselling.
Ganga Group of Institutions Counselling 2019
Haryana State Technical Education Society will conduct the B.Tech counselling for Ganga group of Institutions. 75% of the total seats will be allotted on the basis of 12th /10+2/ equivalent degree marks of the candidates.
25% of the seats will be allotted based on institute level counselling. The counselling will be organized through online mode.
It includes registration, choice filling, choice locking, seat allotment, reporting. It is compulsory to register for the counselling. The counselling fee is Rs. 500.
The verification of documents is a mandatory procedure for admission to the required course. Candidates should report to the university along with all required documents & admission letter.
After verification, candidates have to pay part fees of the course and get enrolled within the stipulated time mentioned in the admission letter.
If you have any other queries about Ganga Group of Institutions Admission 2019, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.