GMAT 2019: Registration, Eligibility, Exam Pattern & Syllabus
GMAT 2019 Registration has been started. examination will be managed by the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC). It organizes this exam throughout the year for providing admission to MBA programme. It is an international level examination. Through this exam, candidates will get admission to the foreign country’s institutions and Universities. Some Institutions in India will also accept GMAT score for admission. Candidates can apply for this exam 5 times in a year. In this article, we have updated complete information about GMAT 2019.
GMAT 2019 Notifications – Registration Started
Candidates can check GMAT 2019 Registration, exam date, result and other updates. Click here for details.
GMAT 2019 Registration has been started. Check here for registration details.
Oops! We could not locate your form.
GMAT Registration 2019
Check this section to get complete details about GMAT application 2019:
- The registration for this exam has been opened throughout the year.
- Candidates can register only through online mode from the official website.
- Candidates have to register for the exam and also choose exam date & exam center as per their suitability.
- Candidates will apply for this exam after sixteen days from the previous one.
- After completion of registration process, candidates should take a printout copy of the GMAT application form 2019 for further use.
Candidates have to pay the US $250 & approximately Rs. 17027.50 in India The fee can be submitted through Visa Card/Master Card/American Express/JCB cards. Candidates can also pay the fee through Cashier’s Checks/Money Orders/Personal Checks.
GMAT Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility for GMAT exam 2019 is not fixed. Candidates can check the basic eligibility criteria to apply for the examination.
- Lower Age Limit: The minimum age limit of the candidate will be 18 years.
- Upper Age Limit: There is no upper age limit.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates should pass their bachelor degree from any recognized institution or university.
- At the time of admission, candidates should also fulfill the institution eligibility criteria to get admission.
GMAT 2020 examination will be organized by Management Admission Council (GMAC). Graduation Management Aptitude Test (GMAT) is an international level examination which conducts multiple times in a year. This examination offer admission to MBA courses in India and foreign countries. Candidates can take this exam up to 5 times in a year.
GMAT Exam Pattern
In this section, we are providing complete information about exam pattern:
- Exam Mode: The examination will be conducted in online mode (CBT).
- Attempts: Candidates will appear in the examination not more than five times in a year & not more than 8 times total.
- Duration: The duration of the exam will be 3.5 hours including break time and exam instruction.
- Total Marks: The examination will be of 800 marks.
- Subject: The question will be asked from these subjects, i.e. Analytical Reasoning, Verbal, Quantitative and Integrated Reasoning.
|Test Section||Time (in Minutes)||No. of Questions||Question Types||Score Range|
|Analytical Writing Assessment||30||1||Analysis of an Argument||0-6 in 0.5-point increments|
|Integrated Reasoning||30||12||Multi-Source Reasoning||1-8 in 1-point increments|
|Quantitative Reasoning||62||31||Data Sufficiency||0-60 in 1-point increments|
|Verbal Reasoning||65||36||Reading Comprehension||0-60 in 1-point increments|
Click here to check GMAT Exam Structure
GMAT Syllabus 2019
The syllabus of GMAT examination will be comprised of the four sections. These sections are Analytical Writing section, Quantitative section, Verbal Skills and Integrated Reasoning section. All these sections will check the knowledge & skills of the candidates in the related area.
GMAT Preparation Tips
For any examination, candidates should know tips & tricks to qualify the examination. Some preparation tips are given here:
- Candidates should solve the last four-five years question paper & model paper.
- Make a study plan to give equal time to each section.
- Select good books, study material, reference books for preparation.
- Try to make short notes for revision.
- Candidates should also join the coaching institutions for this exam preparation.
Click here to view GMAT Preparation Tips
The GMAT examination will be held in the following cities in India:
Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Cochin, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Gurgaon, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Manipal, Mohali, Mumbai, Mysore, Nagpur, New Delhi, Noida, Patiala, Patna, Pilani, Pune, Ranchi, Tiruchirappalli, Trivandrum, Vellore, Vijayawada & Vishakhapatnam.
Click here to view GMAT 2019 FAQs
GMAT Admit Card 2019
The authority does not send any admit card to registered candidates through online or by post/mail.
However, candidates should download the confirmation letter. In this letter, details about exam date & exam center is given.
Candidates should ensure their name on the confirmation letter. It should be exactly matched with your form of identification. Candidates also have to confirm exam test date & location are correct.
GMAT Result 2019
Candidates can check their result after three weeks of the examination. The result can be checked through online mode on the website.
The authority also inform the candidates regarding the availability of scorecard through an e-mail.
In the email, some important instruction are given to download the scorecard.
The GMAT score card 2019 is comprised of Analytical Writing Assessment score, last five years GMAT exam scores & personal details.
Candidates can preview their score before sending it to the designated schools/institution. Candidates have an option to decide whether they want to accept the score & send to schools or cancel them to retake the exam at a later date.
Candidates canceled scores not appear in any score report sent to the institution.
If you have any query about GMAT 2019, you can ask us by leaving your comments in the comment box.