GNIOT Admission 2021: Application Form, Dates, Eligibility Criteria
GNIOT Admission 2021 process will be organized to offer admission in UG & PG courses. GNIOT (Greater Noida Institute of Technology) is affiliated to Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow. It is a university level admission procedure which is organized once every year. Admission will be offered based on national level or state level entrance examination scores. Candidates can read this article to know more about dates, application form, eligibility etc of GNIOT Admission 2021.
The University offers following mentioned UG and PG courses:
UG Courses: B.Tech (first year programmes), B.Tech second year (lateral entry programmes).
PG Courses: MBA/MCA programmes, MCA second Year (lateral entry), M.Tech programmes, and M.A. M courses (dual degree) programmes.
GNIOT Admission 2021 Dates
Candidates can check tentative GNIOT Admission 2021 dates in the given table:
|Events||Dates 2021 (Tentative)|
|Starting of application form||2nd week of March 2021|
|Admission starts from||3rd week of May 2021|
|Last date to submit applications||3rd week of July 2021|
|Last date for admission||4th week of July 2021|
GNIOT 2021 Application Form
Candidates can check details about GNIOT 2021 application form in the given section:
- Application form will be released through online mode. Any offline mode will not be provided to apply.
- Candidates will be able to fill the application form from the second week of March 2021.
- Fill all asked details like personal, academic and communication etc. carefully in the application form.
- After submission of application form, correction will not be allowed and incomplete form will lead to rejection.
- Candidates must upload documents i.e. photograph, signature and thumb impression.
- Documents must be uploaded in the JPEG format and 50 KB.
- Candidates can fill their application form till third week of July 2021.
- Take printout of the filled application form and keep it safe.
- Application fee will be Rs.1300 (Rs. 650 for SC/ ST/ Female category candidates).
- Candidates will have to pay application fee through online mode using debit card/ credit card or net banking.
- Fee will also be paid through demand draft.
- Application fee will be non-refundable and non-transferable.
GNIOT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through GNIOT 2021 eligibility criteria before applying for admission:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed UP board exam (10+2 level) or its equivalent from any recognized board.
- Marks Criteria: UPSEE qualified candidates must have secured 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ ST category candidates).
- For direct admission candidates must have secured 50% marks (45% for SC/ ST) in their qualifying exam.
- Subjects: Candidates must have Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects and one of optional subjects i.e. Biology, Biotechnology, Chemistry or technical vocational subjects.
B.Tech (Lateral Entry):
- Qualification: Candidates must have three year diploma in any branch of engineering from any recognized institute.
- Candidates who have passed B.Sc. degree with mathematics from any recognized university can also apply.
- Percentage Criteria: Candidates must have secured 45% marks (40% for SC/ ST category candidates) in case of admission through UPSEE.
- Subjects: Candidates must have passed 12th class with mathematics subjects.
MBA & MCA Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed minimum three years Bachelor’s degree in any stream from any recognized institute/ university.
- Percentage Criteria: Candidates must have secured 50% aggregate marks (45% for SC/ ST category) in their qualifying examination.
- Qualification: Candidates must have Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from any recognized institute/ university.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must have secured 50% aggregate marks (45% for SC/ ST) in their qualifying examination.
- Score Card: Candidates must have valid score card of GATE/ GPAT or UPSEE.
GNIOT 2021 Admission Procedure
GNIOT 2021 Admission will be done based on various steps. Firstly, candidates will have to fill application form with score of required national level or state level exam.
After submissions of all application form merit list will be released for the shortlisted candidates. Shortlisted candidates will be called for the counselling. After seat allotment candidates will need to report at the reporting center for other procedure.
GNIOT 2021 Entrance Examination (UPSEE)
A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University conducts state level UPSEE entrance examination for providing admission in various courses. Through this exam candidates will get admission in the field of Engineering, pharmacy and management.
UPSEE 2021 examination will be conducted through online mode. Result will be declared after few days of the exam through online mode. After qualifying the exam candidates will be able to get admission in various institutes affiliated to A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University.
GNIOT 2021 Merit List
GNIOT 2021 Merit List will be released through online mode on the website. Candidates will be able to check their results through application number and password. Merit list will be released separately as per the courses.
Merit list will be prepared by the authorities based on the rank obtained by them in entrance examinations. Candidates whose name will be present in the merit list will be called for the counselling.
GNIOT 2021 Counselling
GNIOT 2021 counselling will start after publishing of merit list. Candidates will be shortlisted for the counselling on the basis of merit list. In the counselling candidates will have to choose college and courses as per their choice.
It will be necessary for the candidates to participate in counselling. Candidates will need to pay counselling fee on the day of counselling. Candidates are also advised to bring their original documents for verification.
Seats will be allotted to the candidates based on rank, availability of seats, total number of students appeared for admission etc. Candidates will have to download admission letter from the website.
After allotment of seats candidates will need to report at the allotted college to confirm their seats. Candidates will also have to bring allotment letter and required documents.
Here we have mentioned documents which will be needed at the time of admission:
- 10th mark sheet and certificate
- 12th mark sheet and certificate
- Graduation mark sheets
- Aadhaar card
- Migration certificate
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Counselling letter
- Gap certificate
If you have any other query about GNIOT Admission 2021, then you can ask us by leaving your query below.