Goa ITI 2022 Application Form (Till 8th July), Registration – Apply Here
Goa ITI 2022 Application Form can be filled till 8th July 2022. Goa ITI is a State level admission process regulated for candidates seeking admission in various offered Technical and Non-Technical ITI Trades of Private and Government ITI Colleges across the Goa state. The admission procedure will be regulated by the Directorate of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship Department, Goa on the basis of state level merit list. Here through this article, we have provided the complete details with latest updates on Goa ITI Application form 2022.
Goa ITI 2022 Application Form
Goa ITI 2023 Registration process will start from last week of May 2023. Check more details about Goa ITI 2023 Application Form here.
Goa ITI 2022 Application Form can be filled till 8th July 2022. Click here to apply.
Checkout the detailed information with some key instruction on Goa ITI Application Form 2022:
- Goa ITI Application form has been released specifically for eligible candidates, so candidates must confirm their eligibly before applying for examination.
- Students can register themselves for Goa ITI 2022 Application Form from 31st May 2022 through online mode.
- The details filled by applicants in Application form must be authentic, as any alteration in the details could cause rejection of application form.
- Candidates must submit their Application form before 8th July 2022, as no application form can be accepted after the completion of registration process.
- Candidates are advised to seek the printout of filled Goa ITI Application Form and fee receipt for future references.
- Goa ITI Application Fee can only be payable through online mode.
- Applicant can use Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking Payment gateways for transaction of Goa ITI application fee.
- In any case, application fee is non-refundable.
The Goa ITI Admission 2022 Application Fee is as follows:
Goa ITI 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Following are the complete eligibility norms for the Goa ITI Examination 2022:
- Nationality: Only Indian citizens are allowed to apply for the Goa ITI Examination.
- Age Limit: Candidates must have complete at least 14 year as on 1st August 2022 to be eligible for admission.
- Domicile: Applicants must be the domicile certificate holder of Goa.
- Qualifications: Applicants must have completed their 8th, 10th or equivalent level examination from any recognised board to be eligible for Goa ITI.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in their final academic examination in 2022 can also apply for the admission.
Goa ITI 2022 Application Dates
Following are the complete official registration dates for Goa ITI Registration Form 2022:
|Availability of prospectus
|31st May 2022
|Submission of application form
|8th July 2022
|1st June to 14th July 2022
|Display of provisional merit list
|19th July 2022
|Display of final merit list
|22nd July 2022
How to Apply for Goa ITI 2022
Here are the complete step by step process for filling Goa ITI online application form 2022:
- Visit the website of Goa ITI 2022 (Link is available above).
- Now go to the admission portal of Goa ITI 2022 and click on new candidates registration link for submission of registration form.
- Fill the Goa ITI Registration form with all required details including Name, Address, Email Id, Phone Number etc.
- After submitting all required details in Application form, candidates will be asked to login into Application form.
- After login, candidates will be asked to submit all required details in Application Form including Personal, Academic Record, Communicational, Address, Exam Centre etc.
- After submitting all required details in Application form, candidates will be asked to upload required documents like Photograph, Signature, category certificate etc.
- The documents uploaded by applicants in Application form must be within the prescribed size and format.
- Only reserved category candidates will be asked to upload the category certificate for Application Form.
- After uploading all required documents, candidates will be asked to submit their prescribed Application fee for final submission.
- Now select you payment mode and gateways then fill all required details according and complete the transaction for Application form.
- Once the transaction will be successful done take the printout of filled Goa ITI Application form and fee receipt for future references.
Candidates can leave comment down below for further information or any query regarding Goa ITI 2022 Application Form.