Goa ITI Admission 2022: Merit List (Released), Seat Allotment, Counselling
Goa ITI 2022 Special Round Admission has been arranged from 24th to 27th August 2022. Third Round Preferences can be filled till 19th August 2022. The admission procedure will be regulated by the Directorate of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship, Goa. Candidates will be shortlisted for the admission based on state level merit list prepared on the basis of marks scored by candidates in the qualifying examination (10th marks). Shortlisted candidates from the merit list will get admission in various technical and non-technical ITI Courses at Govt. and Private Industrial training institutes (ITIs) across the state. Here in this article, we have provided the complete details candidates needs to know regarding the Goa ITI Admission 2022.
Application Form Exam Dates Eligibility
Merit List Admission Procedure Counselling
Goa ITI 2022 Notifications – Special Round Admission Started (3rd Round)
Get complete updates about Goa ITI 2022 Admission & Counselling Procedure from here. Click here to view details.
Goa ITI 2023 Admission will be on the basis of merit list. It will be released from last week of July 2023. Check more details about Goa ITI Admission 2023 here.
Goa ITI 2022 Third Round Preferences can be done till 19th August 2022. Click here to login.
Goa ITI 2022 Seat Allotment for first round has been released on 26th July 2022. Click here to get allotment.
Goa ITI 2022 Application Form can be filled till 8th July 2022. Check here for application details.
Goa ITI 2022 Admission Dates
Following are the complete official dates for Goa ITI Admission 2022:
|Availability of prospectus||31st May 2022|
|Submission of application form||8th July 2022|
|Document verification||1st June to 14th July 2022|
|Display of provisional merit list||19th July 2022|
|Display of final merit list||22nd July 2022|
|1st round seat allotment||26th July 2022|
|2nd round of admission||6th August 222|
Goa ITI 2022 Application Form
Following are the complete details with some key instructions regarding the Goa ITI Application Form 2022:
- The Application Form submission procedure has been regulated from 31st May till 8th July 2022.
- Candidate can fill the application form through online mode only as authority does not accept the application form through any other mode.
- Only Eligible candidate for the admission procedure are allowed to submit the application form.
- The Application Form must be filled with authentic details only as any alteration in the details can cause rejection of application form.
- The details filled by candidates in the Application form must spell same as it appears in their 10th marksheet.
- Candidates must fill the application form before the prescribed date for submission as no application form can be accepted after the completion of date.
- Candidates don’t have to send any hardcopy of filled application form to the authority.
- Candidates are advised to keep the printout of filled application from and fee receipt for future references.
The Application Fee can be submitted through online mode only. Candidates can use Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking payment gateways for transaction of application fee.
The Goa ITI Admission 2022 Application Fee is as follows:
|General Category||Rs. 295/-|
|Reserve Category||Rs. 148/-|
|Prospectus Fee||Rs. 100/-|
Goa ITI 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Checkout the complete Goa ITI Admission Eligibility Criteria:
- Nationality: Candidates must be an Indian national to be eligible for admission.
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 8th & 10th level examination from any recognized board.
- Domicile: Applying candidates must have domicile certificate of Goa state.
- Subject: Candidates must have Mathematics & Science as their mandatory subjects in the qualifying exam.
- Age Limit: He/ she must have completed 14 years of age as on 1st August 2022.
Goa ITI 2022 Admission Procedure
Goa ITI admission procedure will be regulated for the admission at various ITI trades in the Govt. and Private ITI institutions across the state. The admission procedure will consist of various steps including registration, counselling, allotment of seats and reporting.
The admission will be offered to the shortlisted candidates only. Candidates will be shortlisted for admission on the basis of state level merit list released by the authority.
Goa ITI 2022 Merit List
Goa ITI Merit list has been prepared by the authority on the basis of candidates performance in the required examination. Authority has released the merit list after few days from the completion of registration process. Registered candidates for the admission procedure can check their provisional merit list on 19th July 2022 whereas final merit list on 22nd July 2022.
The Merit list is made available for registered candidate through online mode only. Candidates can check the merit list from the website of authority. Goa ITI Merit list consist of names of the shortlisted candidates along with their rank for the admission procedure.
Goa ITI 2022 Admission
The final admission is offered to the candidates on the basis of counselling procedure. Goa ITI Counselling procedure is conducted by the authority after few days from the declaration of merit list through online mode. Candidates can participate in the counselling procedure from the website of authority.
The counselling procedure is conducted in the various rounds on the basis of availability of seats after each round of counselling. The seats are allotted to the candidates on the basis of their rank in the merit list.
After the allotment of seats, candidates have to report physically at the allotted centre for completing the remaining formalities for admission. Candidates also have to bring the following documents for the verification rounds:
- 8th class mark sheet
- 10th class mark sheet
- Migration certificate
- Category/ caste certificate
- Medical fitness certificate
- Multiple passport size photographs, etc.
If you have any other queries regarding Goa ITI Admission 2022, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.
My rank iti
How to do admission??