GPAT 2022 Correction (Started), Application Form – Apply Here
GPAT Registration Correction 2022 has been started from 19th March 2022 through online mode. Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) is a computer based National Level Entrance Examination conducted every year by National Testing Agency (NTA). Qualified candidates of the examination will get shortlisted for admission into M. Pharma. program in all AICTE-Approved Institutions, University Departments, Constituent Colleges and Affiliated Colleges. Through this article, we have provided the complete details candidates needs to know regarding the GPAT 2022 Application Form.
GPAT 2022 Registration – Correction Started
GPAT 2022 Application Correction has been started from 19th March 2022. Click here to make correction.
GPAT 2022 Application Form can be filled till 17th March 2022. Click here to apply.
Admission Open 2022
Checkout for Complete details with some key instructions about GPAT Application Form 2022:
- Application Form has been released through online mode, as NTA will not accept any application form through offline mode.
- Applying candidates must check the complete eligibility criteria before applying, as only eligible candidates can apply for GPAT 2022 Examination.
- Candidates can fill the GPAT application form 16th February 2022.
- Candidates must fill the GPAT application form very carefully though authority will also provide the correction facility for the application form.
- The details filled by candidates in the application form must be correct and authentic as any alteration in the details could cause rejection of application form.
- Candidates must complete the application form till 17th March 2022, as no candidates will be allow to register themselves after prescribed date.
- Candidate are advised to keep the printout of filled application form and fee receipt for future uses.
Candidate can pay application fee through online mode by Credit Card, Debit Card,Net Banking, UPI, Paytm payment gateways.
The complete fee structure of GPAT 2022 Application Form will be as follows:
|Category||For Boys||For Girls|
|General/ Gen-EWS/ OBC (NCL)||Rs 2000/-||Rs 1000/-|
|SC/ST/PwD/ Transgender||Rs 1000/-||Rs 1000/-|
GPAT Application Form correction
The correction facility for the GPAT 2022 Application Form has been commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates are able to rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Only successfully registered candidate for GPAT are allowed to rectify their details within the correction facility. Candidates must make sure that the details filled by them in application form must be correct and authentic as even correction facility is applicable on selected details only.
GPAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Here are the complete eligibility criteria for GPAT 2022 Examination:
- Nationality: Candidate must be the citizen of India to be eligible for examination.
- Age Limit: There won’t be any prescribed age limit for the GPAT 2022.
- Qualification: Applying candidate must hold the bachelor’s degree or equivalent in pharmacy (4 years after 10+2, including lateral entry students) from recognized board or university.
- Appearing: Appearing candidates for final semester examination in 2022 can also apply for GPAT 2022.
GPAT 2022 Application Dates
Following are the some events with official dates of GPAT Registration Form 2022:
|Availability Of Application Form||16th February 2022|
|Last Date of Submission||17th March 2022|
|GPAT 2022 Examination Date||9th April 2022|
How to Apply for GPAT 2022
Following are the step by step complete process of filling GPAT 2022 Online Application Form.
- Go to the website of GPAT 2022. (link is given above)
- Fill the registration Form with required details and generate the application form No.
- Now login into with the Application Form No. and Date of Birth to access the application form.
- Fill the Application Form With required details like Personal Information, Educational, Communicational Details and save the details.
- Candidate can fill application form at a time or in separate parts after saving current progress.
- Now upload required documents like running hand Scanned Signature, latest Passport size scanned Photograph and Category Certificate (if applicable) etc.
- Size of scanned photograph should be between 10kb to 200 kb and photograph should be latest coloured photograph with black and white plane background.
- Size of scanned signature should be between 4 kb to 30 kb.
- Now choose the payment gateway according to your convenience and fill the card or bank details accordingly.
- Once transaction will be successful takeout the printout or download the fee receipt as proof.
- Candidates don’t need to send hardcopy of filled Application Form to the authority.
For any other query regarding GPAT 2022 Application Form, you can leave your queries below.