Gujarat ITI 2021 Application Form (Out), Dates, Eligibility – Apply Here
Gujarat ITI 2021 Application Form has been started from 4th July 2021. Candidates are offered admission into various Engineering & Non- Engineering trades offered in different ITI trades. Admission will be organized by the Directorate of Employment & Training (DET), Gujarat. Authority will not conduct any separate admission test for ITI Gujarat. Admission will be on the basis of merit scores of qualifying marks. Application form will be accepted only of eligible candidates. Here we are providing details regarding Gujarat ITI Application Form 2021.
Gujarat ITI 2021 Application Form – Released
Gujarat ITI 2021 Application process has been started from 4th July 2021. Click here to apply.
Candidates must go through following details regarding Gujarat ITI 2021 Application Form:
- Candidates can apply for Gujarat ITI 2021 from 4th July 2021.
- The last date to submit the application form will be second week of July 2021.
- Gujarat ITI 2021 application form is made available via online mode.
- Candidates must make sure they fulfill each eligibility norms as application form is accepted only of eligible candidates.
- Incomplete details in the application form leads to rejection so candidates must fill the form completely & carefully.
- Candidates must not forget to upload passport size photograph & signature in prescribed format.
- The photograph must be in JPG format with 50 KB in size.
- All important information are sent to candidates registered ID & no. so it must be valid/ working.
- Candidates must make sure to verify the details before submission as incorrect details in the form leads to rejection.
- Once application form submission is over candidates must take its printout & keep it safe till future use.
- Gujarat ITI 2021 application fee can be submitted through online mode.
- Mode of payment includes credit card, debit card or net banking.
- Candidates have to submit Rs. 50/- as their application fee.
- In any case, application fee is non-refundable.
Gujarat ITI 2021 Eligibility
Candidates must check following eligibility norms before applying for Gujarat ITI 2021:
- Domicile: Candidates must have domicile certificate of Gujarat state issued by competent authority.
- Qualification: Applying candidates must qualify 12th or equivalent level examination from any recognized board or university.
- Age Limit: Candidates must be at least 14 years in age.
Gujarat ITI 2021 Application Dates
Check following official schedule regarding Gujarat ITI 2021 Application Dates:
|Application form commences||4th July 2021|
|Last date to submit application form||2nd week of July 2021|
|Admit card availability||2nd week of July 2021|
|Gujarat ITI 2021 Exam||3rd week of July 2021|
How to apply for Gujarat ITI
Check following step by step procedure while applying for Gujarat ITI:
- Go through official website (Link is given above)
- Click on the given, “Apply Online” link.
- Fill all asked & required details as candidates name, roll number, mail ID, phone number etc.
- Provide all asked academic & qualification details in the form.
- Upload scanned image of passport size photograph & signature in prescribed format.
- Re-check & verify the given details.
- After verification, submit the application fee.
- Once fee will be submitted, a confirmation page will appear on your screen.
- Take its print out & keep it safe till future use.
Candidates must read above details regarding Gujarat ITI 2021 Application Form. Candidates must go through form details, its mode etc. Also go through step by step procedure while filling application form for Gujarat ITI to avoid any kind of rejection. Make sure to fulfill each eligibility norms as application form will be accepted only of eligible candidates.
If you have any other queries regarding Gujarat ITI 2021 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.