GUJCET 2021 Application Form (Till 14th July), Registration – Apply Here
GUJCET 2021 Application Form Last date has been extended till 14th July 2021. GUJCET (Gujrat Common Entrance Test) is a state level entrance test which is conducted every year. This examination is conducted every year by the Gujrat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSHSEB). Through this exam admission is offered in the field of engineering and pharmacy. Candidates can get admission in B. Tech/ B.E., B. Pharm courses. Candidates can read this article to know all details about GUJCET application form 2021 including details i.e. application form, fee, eligibility, dates etc.
GUJCET 2021 Application Form – Till 14th July
GUJCET 2021 Application Form Last date has been extended till 14th July 2021. Click here to apply.
Here we have provided some important details about GUJCET Registration:
- Application form for GUJCET 2021 has been released through online mode.
- Candidates can fill their application form from 23rd June 2021.
- Candidates must fill correct details in the application form to avoid basic mistakes.
- Application process includes various steps i.e. registration, filling of online application, document upload and fee payment.
- Fill personal, educational, academic and other details carefully.
- Upload scanned images of passport size photograph and signature in the specific format.
- Application form can be filled till 4th July 2021.
- There is no need to send any hardcopy of the filled application by post.
- Take printout of the filled application form and keep it secure for future references.
- Application fee is Rs.300/- for all candidates.
- Candidates can pay application fee through online mode only. Fee through any offline mode can not be accepted.
- Candidates can make online payment via credit card/ debit card or net banking.
- Online payment can also be done using online SBI e-pay ‘SBI Branch Payment’.
- Fee will be non-refundable and non-transferable in any circumstances.
Documents Needed to Fill GUJCET 2021 Application Form:
Here candidates can check documents which will be needed at the time of filling GUJCET 2021 application form:
- 10thand 12thclass mark sheet and certificates
- Identity proof i.e. Aadhar card
- Category certificate
- Scanned image of photograph
- Scanned image of signature
- School leaving certificate etc.
GUJCET Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through GUJCET eligibility criteria before applying for the exam:
- Nationality: Candidates must be an Indian citizen.
- Domicile: Candidates should have domicile of Gujarat state.
For B. Tech Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10th and 12th level or equivalent exam from any recognized board.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates should obtain 45% marks (40% marks for reserved category candidates) in their qualifying examination or 12th exam.
- Subjects: Candidates must have mathematics and physics as compulsory subjects along with any one from chemistry/ biology/ biotechnology or technical vocational subjects.
- Appearing: Candidates those are appearing in their 12th class will also be eligible to apply.
For Pharmacy Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates should pass 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must obtain 45% marks (40% for reserved category) in their intermediate examination.
- Subjects: Candidates should have physics and chemistry as compulsory subjects along with any one from mathematics/ biology/ biotechnology etc.
- Appearing: Those candidates who are appearing in their 12th class can also apply.
GUJCET 2021 Application Dates
Here in the table candidates can check official GUJCET application dates:
|Notification release||22nd June 2021|
|Starting of application form||23rd June 2021|
|Last date to submit applications||4th July 2021|
|Availability of admit card||1st week of August 2021|
|Exam date||2nd week of August 2021|
How to Apply for GUJCET 2021
Candidates can check complete procedure about GUJCET 2021 application form:
- Go through the official website (link is mentioned above).
- At first click on the ‘new candidate registration link’ to register yourself by providing details i.e. email ID, mobile number, date of birth, name etc.
- A confirmation message will be sent to your registered email ID.
- Now click on ‘login’ button and enter your login ID and password.
- Fill details in the application form including personal, academic, communication, address etc.
- Click on the ‘submit’ button.
- Now uploaded required documents i.e. passport size photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Documents should be uploaded in jpg format.
- At last click on the ‘payment’ button and pay application fee through online mode using credit card/ debit card or net banking.
- Recheck and verify all the details in the application form and then submit it.
- Take multiple printout of filled application form and keep it safe for future references.
Through this article we have mentioned all details related to application form. Candidates can check application fee, eligibility criteria, dates about application and exam. Candidates can also get complete procedure to fill application form. Candidates must fill correct details in the application form to avoid rejection of form.
If you have any other query about GUJCET 2021 application form, then you can leave your queries below.