GUJCET 2023 Application Form (Extended), Eligibility – Get Here
GUJCET 2023 Application Form has been extended till 31st January 2023. GUJCET (Gujarat Common Entrance Test) is conducted by Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSHSEB). It is a state level engineering entrance exam which is conducted every year. GUJCET is held for A, B & AB group students of HSC Science stream by Gujarat Secondary & Higher Secondary Education Board, Gandhinagar for admission in Diploma Engineering/ Degree Pharmacy courses. The qualified candidates can get admission in various government and private colleges/ institutions across the Gujarat state. Here in this article, we have provided complete details about GUJCET Application Form 2023.
GUJCET 2023 Application Form – Extended
GUJCET 2023 Application Form has been extended till 31st January 2023. Click here to apply.
Here are the details about application form for GUJCET 2023 with some instructions:
- The application form has been released from 6th January 2023 through online mode.
- Candidates are advised to full fill all eligibility criteria before filling the application form of GUJCET 2023.
- Fill the application form with details like educational, personal, address etc.
- The candidates must fill the application form carefully as any alteration in the details could cause rejection of the application form.
- After filling the application form candidate must upload the scanned documents like passport size photograph and signature.
- Details in application form must be correct as there may be no correction facility provided to candidates.
- The last date to submit the application form is till 31st January 2023.
- Candidates must take printout of the filled-in application form and keep it safe for future references.
- The application fee can be submitted through online mode.
- Application fee is Rs. 350/- for each category candidate.
- Candidates can pay the fee using different payment gateway like Credit card, Debit card, and Net Banking.
- Also, SBIe Pay “SBI Branch option” method can be used to submit the fee.
- Application fee will be non-refundable under any circumstances.
GUJCET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidate must check the eligibility criteria for GUJCET 2023 before filling the application form:
- Qualification: Candidates must pass 12th class or its equivalent from any recognised board.
- Marks: The minimum marks candidate must score at least 45% marks (40% marks for reserved category candidates) to be eligible.
- Subjects: In the qualifying exam candidates must have passed with PCM/ PCB for Pharmacy and PCM for Engineering course.
- Appearing: Those candidates who are appearing for final examination in 2023 will also be eligible to apply.
GUJCET 2023 Application Dates
Check the official application dates for GUJCET 2023 given below:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Announced)|
|Online application process starts from||6th January 2023|
|Last date to submit||31st January 2023|
|Exam date||3rd April 2023|
How to Apply for GUJCET 2023
Check the steps for filling the online application form for GUJCET 2023 exam below:
- Visit the official website (link is available above).
- Candidates must click “Register & Apply Here” link.
- Enter the seat number, mobile number and password and login.
- After login candidate have to click on “Pay now”.
- First candidate have to pay the application fee through online as well as offline mode.
- For online mode candidate can pay using Debit card, Credit card, and Net Banking.
- For offline mode candidate can pay through SBI Bank Challan.
- Fill the application form with details like personal, educational qualification, address, phone number, etc.
- Upload the scanned documents like passport size photograph and signature.
- The scanned photograph and signature must be in jpg/ jpeg file format.
- If any candidate belongs to reserved category, they have to upload the category certificate.
- The authority will not provide the correction facility to the candidate.
- After entering all the details candidate must verify and review all the details before submitting the application form.
- Download the form and take the printout of the application form and fee receipt for future reference.
Leave your comment below if you have any other query related to GUJCET 2023 Application Form.