Haryana ITI 2022 Application Form, Registration, Dates – Register Here
Haryana ITI 2022 Application Form will be released through online mode only. Haryana Industrial Training Institution (ITI) is a state level admission procedure conducted every year by Directorate of Department of Industrial Training (DIT), Haryana. The Admission procedure will be conducted for candidates seeking admission in various offered ITI Programmes at various Govt. and Private ITI Institutes across the Haryana state. Here in this article, we have provided the complete details with latest updates on Haryana ITI Application Form 2022.
Haryana ITI 2022 Application Form
Following are the detailed information with some key instructions on Haryana ITI Application Form 2022:
- Haryana ITI Application form can only be submitted through online mode.
- Candidates must confirm their eligibility before applying for the examination.
- Eligible candidates will be able to submit their Haryana ITI 2022 Application form from the 1st week of August 2022.
- The details filled by applicants in Haryana ITI Application form must have valid documentation proof, as it will be required at the time of verification rounds.
- Candidates must submit Application form within the prescribed dates, as no application form will be accepted after the completion of registration process.
- Candidates are advised to seek the printout of filled Application form and fee receipt for future references.
- Candidates can submit their Haryana ITI application fee through online mode.
- Candidates can use either Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking payment gateways for transaction of Haryana ITI Application fee.
Here are the complete application fee structure for Haryana ITI Application form 2022:
|For General Category Candidates||Rs.100/-|
|For Reserved Category Candidates||Rs.50/-|
Haryana ITI Eligibility Criteria
Following are the complete eligibility norms for Haryana ITI Examination 2022:
- Domicile: Candidates must be the domicile certificate holder of Haryana state to be eligible for Haryana ITI admission.
- Qualification: Applicants must have qualify their 8th or 10th level examination from any recognized board to be eligible for admission.
- Age Limit: Candidates must be at last 14 year old as on prescribed date to be eligible for admission.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in their final academic examination in 2022 can also apply for admission.
Haryana ITI 2022 Application Dates
Following are the complete tentative registration dates for Haryana ITI Registration Form 2022:
|Application form||1st week of August 2022|
|Submission of application form||Last week of August 2022|
|1st round of seat allotment||1st week of September 2022|
|Reporting at allotted centre||2nd week of September 2022|
|Second round of vacant seats||3rd week of September 2022|
How to Apply for Haryana ITI 2022
Following are the complete step by step process for filling Haryana ITI Application form 2022:
- Visit the website of Haryana ITI 2022 (link will be available above).
- Go to the admission portal of Haryana ITI and click on new candidates registration link.
- Now fill the Haryana ITI Registration Form with details like Basic Personal, Email ID, Phone Number etc.
- After completing the registration process, candidates will have to login into the Application form.
- Now fill the Application Form with all required details including Personal, Communicational, Address etc. and submit them.
- The details filled by applicants in Application form must be correct and authentic, as any alteration in the details could cause rejection of application form.
- After submitting all required details in Application form, candidates will be asked to upload all required documents including Photograph, Signature, Category Certificate etc.
- The documents uploaded by applicants in Application form must be within the prescribed size and format.
- After submitting all required documents in Application form, candidates will have to submit their prescribed application fee for final submission.
- Now select your payment mode and gateways then fill all required details accordingly and proceed the transaction for Application form.
- Once the transaction will be successfully done, take the printout of filled Application form and fee receipt for future references.
Leave the comment down below for further information or any query regarding Haryana ITI Application Form 2022.