Haryana Polytechnic 2020: DET Haryana, Application, Dates, Eligibility
Haryana Polytechnic 2020 will be organized for providing admissions into the different polytechnic programmes of 1st year of Engineering & Pharmacy and also in Lateral Entry of Engineering. The admission process will be conducted by DET Haryana. The authority will conduct the entrance exam only for admission in lateral entry. No examination will be organized for 1st year of Engineering & Pharmacy. Candidates can check the latest details regarding Haryana Polytechnic 2020, syllabus, exam pattern, exam dates, etc, in this article.
Haryana Polytechnic 2020 Exam Dates
The Haryana Polytechnic 2020 Exam Dates will vary for Diploma Engineering and Diploma Engineering Lateral Entry.
|Events||Dates 2020 (Tentative)|
|Application form release||1st week of May|
|Application form submission||2nd week of June|
|Application fee last date||2nd week of June|
|Document verification||2nd week of May|
|Last date for document verification||2nd week of June|
|Inter-se-merit display starts||2nd week of June|
|Inter-se-merit display closes||2nd week of July|
Diploma Engineering Lateral Entry:
|Events||Dates 2020 (Tentative)|
|Application form release||Last week of April|
|Application form last date||2nd week of May|
|Last date to submit application fee||3rd week of May|
|Admit card releases||Last week of May|
|Haryana Polytechnic 2020 exam date||Last week of May|
|DET Haryana Result declaration||1st week of June|
|Last date for declaration of result||2nd week of August|
Haryana Polytechnic 2020 Application Form
Candidates must check the Haryana DET application form details given below before filling the form:
- Candidates will be able to fill Haryana Polytechnic 2020 form through online mode.
- Candidates are advised to clearly opt. the course for which they want to apply.
- Candidates must save their unique application number which will be generated through registration.
- Candidates will be able to make correction during verification process at designated centre.
- Candidates will have to upload recent passport size photograph & signature in the mentioned format.
- There will be no printed application form for admission in all Diploma courses.
- Candidates are advised to keep the print copy of DET Haryana application form for their own use.
- The DET Haryana Application fee will be INR-500/- for general category & INR-200/- for all reserved candidates and for girls candidates of Haryana.
- The online mode will be Debit card/Credit card/Net-banking.
- The e-challan of Axis Bank or Punjab National Bank (PNB) will be valid.
- The application fee will be non-refundable.
For Diploma Engineering:
- Qualification: Candidates must be passed 10th /SSC examination from a recognized board or university.
- Qualifying Percentage & Subjects: Candidates must secure minimum of 35% marks (General Category) & 33% (SC/ST or Kashmiri Migrants – KM) category in each Mathematics and Science subjects.
For Diploma Engineering Lateral:
- Qualification: Candidates must be passed in ITI of atleast two year duration (after 10th) and 12th class cleared with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM), 12th (Vocational), NSQF level 4 will also be eligible.
- Percentage: Candidates must have secured minimum of 35% marks.
For Diploma Pharmacy:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed class 12th or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Percentage: Candidates must have secured atleast of 35% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Mathematics subjects.
Haryana DET 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the following details for Haryana Polytechnic 2020 Exam Pattern:
- Exam Mode: The Haryana Polytechnic 2020 exam will be conducted in Online (Computer-based) mode.
- Questions Type: MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions) will be asked in the paper.
- Duration: The DET Haryana exam duration will be of 1 hour & 40 minutes.
- Medium: The question paper will be in English language.
- Marking Scheme: One mark will be given for correct answer & there will be no negative marking.
Haryana DET 2020 Syllabus
The Haryana Polytechnic 2020 Syllabus will comprise of class 10th & class 12th syllabus. The topics will be from Central board of Education (CBSE) & Haryana Board from respective classes. Major topics candidates can prepare will be from English, Mathematics, Science, General Awareness, & Aptitude Test.
Some DET Haryana 2020 Preparation tips are as follow:
- Candidates must focus on class 10th & 12th.
- Candidates should prepare from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Keep separate notebooks for different subjects.
- Be sure about Haryana DET official Syllabus.
- Make short notes for revision.
- Go through previous year question papers to get the idea of questions.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Haryana Polytechnic 2020 Admit Card
Candidates will be able to download Haryana Polytechnic 2020 Admit card from last week of May 2020. The DET Haryana admit card will be made available through online mode.
Candidates should have valid Id proof with respect of Date of Birth (D.O.B) for verification before appearing in entrance test. Candidates who will appear for DET Haryana admission for Diploma lateral courses will have to attach the photograph with admit card which must be attested by the Gazetted officer.
Haryana Polytechnic 2020 Result
The Haryana Polytechnic Result will be announced in the second week of August 2020. The merit list for Diploma engineering will be published in the second week of June 2020.
Candidates will be called for the process of counselling on the basis of merit list. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of qualifying examination.
The Reservation in admission in Technical Education Institutions for the session 2020 will be as:
|All India Category seats (AIO)||15% of sanctioned intake|
|State quota||85% of sanctioned intake|
|Haryana Open General Category (HOGC)||50% of State quota|
|Reserved categories of Haryana||50% of State quota|
|Scheduled Castes (SC)||20% of State quota|
|Backward Classes-A (BCA)||16% of State quota|
|Backward Classes-B (BCB)||11% of State quota|
|Physically Handicapped (PH)||3 % of State quota|
Haryana Polytechnic 2020 Cut-Off
Haryana Polytechnic Cut-Off will be released by the officials. After accepting the application form from the candidates, the authority will publish the institutions wise cut-off for various offered courses.
Candidates will have to select the course & institution in which they want admission & the cut off rank will display on the screen. The DET Haryana cut-off shall be published in the form of opening & closing ranks.
Haryana Polytechnic 2020 Counselling
Two online counselling processes will be conducted for all diploma courses. Haryana Polytechnic counselling process will be done after the announcement of result & publish of merit-list. Candidates will have to register themselves & will have to pay the counselling fee.
Some details of Online Counselling process for Haryana Polytechnic 2020 will be as:
- 1st counselling will be done for categories as AIC, HOGC, KM, HGST, TFW, SC, BC-A, BC-B, PH, ESM, and FF of all categories with 25% horizontal female reservation.
- 2nd counselling will be done for categories as AIC, HOGC, KM, HGST, TFW, SC, BC (by merging BCA & BCB in BC), PH, ESM (by merging all priorities) and FF with 25% Horizontal female reservation.
- The candidates will have to register themselves for DET Haryana by making payment of INR-500/-.
Haryana Polytechnic 2020 Admission Procedure
After getting a seat, candidates will have to report to the allotted institution. Candidates will have to bring following original documents for verification at the time of admission:
- High school & Intermediate marksheet
- High school & Intermediate passing certificate
- Haryana Polytechnic 2020 result 2020
- Haryana Polytechnic 2020 admit card 2020
- Category certificate
- Character certificate
- Residence certificate
Candidates having any queries related Haryana Polytechnic 2020, can ask their queries on comment box below.