How to Fill IISER 2022 Application Form – Check Step wise Procedure
IISER 2022 Application Form has been started through online mode. IISER is a science education and research institute in India. It offers admission in 5 years of Dual Degree BS-MS courses. There are seven IISER established across the country. It also organizes SCB aptitude test to provide admission. There are three channels of admission, i.e. KVPY, JEE Advance & SCB channels. In this article, we have provided details about How to Fill IISER 2022 Application Form.
IISER 2022 Application Form – Started
IISER 2022 Application Form has been started from 25th May 2022. Check here for application details.
Given below are some important points regarding IISER application form 2022.
- IISER 2022 application form has been made available via online mode from 25th May 2022 for SCB channel.
- Application form is common for all seven IISER.
- Candidates must apply through one or more channels.
- Candidates must have to apply separate application form to applying for different channels.
- Candidates are able to fill their application form till 15th June 2022 for SCB stream and for KVPY, JEE Advanced till June 2022.
The application fee is Rs. 2000/- (for general/OBC) and Rs. 1000/- (for SC/ST). Fee payment will be done only through online mode.
How to Fill IISER 2022 Application Form
Given below are the steps to fill IISER 2022 online application form:
Step 1: Registration
- Visit the official website of IISER.
- Click on “Click Here to Apply” button.
- Candidates will have to register using a valid Email-ID.
- Create a password of 8 to 16 characters with at least one capital letter, special character and numeric digit.
- At last, candidates will have to enter their first and last name and submit it.
- A verification link will be send to candidates registered Email-ID.
Step 2: Fill Application Form & Upload Images
- After verification of email, candidate will have to login the portal using their ID and password.
- Candidates will have to select channel of admission and enter their personal and academic details.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned passport size photograph in PNG/JPG/BMP format and size not larger than 2MB.
- Scanned image of mark sheet and size not larger than 2 MB is also required to be uploaded (if applicable).
- Details required to be filled in the application are given below:
Personal Details: Date of birth, Gender, Address, State, Pin code, Guardian name, Nationality, Category, whether belonging to PWD class, Kashmiri migrant or not, Mobile number, etc.
JEE Advanced /SBC channel Details: Full name (as mentioned in class 10th certificate), Date of birth (as mentioned in class 10th certificate), Gender, Category (GEN/SC/ST/OBC), Year of passing class 12th, Board of class 12th or equivalent examination, Roll number of class 12th or equivalent examination, Marks obtained in class 12th or equivalent examination, Parents/guardian names, Address, Mobile/Phone number, JEE Advance roll number, Center for IISER 2022 counseling, Choice of IISER for admission, Recipients of the eligibility note from the school board for Inspire Fellowship (for SBC channel), Language for Aptitude Test (for SBC channel), etc.
KVPY Channel Details: KVPY application number, KVPY seat number, Percentage marks in class 12th, Year of passing class 12th, Did you have mathematics in 10+2 or not, Selection of preference, etc.
Step 3: Fee Payment
- This is the last step of IISER 2022 application form filling.
- IISER 2022 application fee will be paid through online mode.
- Candidates can pay the fee via debit/credit card, net banking & UPI.
- After successful payment of the fee, submit the application form.
- Download the duly filled application form for future reference.
- If any candidate wishes to make changes in the submitted application form they can do so by logging the portal using their email-ID and password.
- Candidates can edit all information except for name and Email-ID.
If you have any other queries regarding How to Fill IISER 2022 Application Form, you can ask your queries in the comment below.