How to Fill JEXPO 2019 Application Form, Step by Step Process
JEXPO 2019 Application Form can be filled till 18th April 2019. Candidate can fill the JEXPO application form through online as well as offline mode. JEXPO is a Joint Entrance Exam for Polytechnic which is conducted once in a year. West Bengal State Council of Technical Education is the main conducting body of the JEXPO exam. The exam is conducted to offer admissions in the Diploma courses in Engineering & Technology. Through JEXPO, candidates can get admission in the government and private aided polytechnic institutions of the state. Here, in this article candidates can check the complete procedure of How to fill JEXPO application form 2019.
JEXPO 2019 Application Form – till 18th April
JEXPO 2019 Application Form Last Date has been extended till 18th April 2019. Check here for application form details.
Candidates can download the information brochure along with the application form from the website. Candidates can fill and submit the JEXPO application form from 29th January 2019.
Offline application form can be obtained from the all government, government-sponsored & self-financed polytechnics affiliated to WBSCT&VE&SD [Erstwhile WBSCTE] in West Bengal and one Centre in Tripura (for JEXPO only).
Candidates have to send the completely filled in application form to the above-given centers. Do not forget to take a printout of the application for future process.
Candidates have to pay the application fee from offline mode in one of the polytechnic college. The application fee for online mode application is Rs. 450/-(Rs. 225/- for Kanyashree) and for offline mode application it is Rs. 500/-(250/- for Kanyashree).
How to Fill JEXPO 2019 Application Form
There are four steps to fill the application form which is as:
Step-1: Go to the official’s website
Step-3: Fill the Application Form
Step-4: Payment of Fee and Print Application Form
Step-5: Application Form Validation
Documents required at the time of filling application form:
- Qualification details.
- Aadhaar Card.
- Email Id and contact details.
- Scanned images of Passport size photograph, signature & left hand thumb impression.
- The size of photograph should be 10KB and 40KB.
- The size of signature & left hand thumb impression should be 5KB and 20KB.
Candidates can follow the step-by-step process given below to fill the application form.
Step-1: Go to the Officials Website
- Candidates can visit the official website link (Link is given above).
- Open the link and you will be redirected to the ‘Application Form’ link.
- Now, click on “Online Application for JEXPO 2019”.
- Now, fill your basic details as “New Candidate Registration”
- Fill your full name, mobile number & password.
- Click on the Register button.
- You will get a one time OTP password in your registered mobile number.
- Fill the OTP password & click on “Submit” button.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Click on “Continue” button.
Step-3: Fill the Application Form & Upload Images
- You have to fill your personal details such as Aadhaar card number, guardian name, gender, state belong, etc.
- Then, click on submit button.
- Now, fill your complete postal address & choice of examination zone.
- Click on submit button.
- Fill your education qualification & click on submit button.
- Upload your photograph, signature & left-hand thumb impression in the prescribed format.
- Click on “Next” button.
- Read all the details given on the screen carefully.
- If any correction needed then click on “Edit Application” option.
- Otherwise click on submit button.
Step-3: Payment of Fee and Print Application Form
- Candidates should take a print copy of the application form in duplicate & get application validated from any of the Polytechnics affiliated to WBSCT&VE&SD [Erstwhile WBSCTE].
- Submit print copy of application & fee in Cash to the polytechnic college.
- Take the extra printouts of the application form for future use.
Step-4: Application Validity
- After validation by the polytechnic authority, candidates can verify the status of validation through student login.
If you have any further queries regarding How to Fill JEXPO 2019 Application Form, you can ask us by writing your queries in the given below comment box.