HPCET 2023 Application (Extended), Registration – Apply Here
HPCET Application Form 2023 has been extended till 30th April 2023. Himachal Pradesh Common Entrance Exam (HPCET) is a state level entrance exam conducted by Himachal Pradesh Technical University (HPTU). It is a university level engineering entrance exam conducted every year. The university will provide admission in the field of Undergraduate and Postgraduate programmes.. Qualified candidates will get admission in various courses i.e., B.Tech., B. Pharmacy, MBA, MCA, etc. Here in this article, we have provided complete details about HPCET 2023 Application Form.
HPCET 2023 Application Form – Extended
HPCET 2023 Application Form has been extended till 30th April 2023. Click here to apply.
Admission Open 2023
Here are the details about application form regarding HPCET 2023 with some instructions provided below:
- The application form for HPCET 2023 has been released from 21st March 2023.
- Candidate must check the eligibility norms before applying for the application form.
- A separate application is required to fill the application form for each program.
- HPCET 2023 application form has been made available through online mode, no other mode will be applicable.
- Fill the application form with details such as personal details, educational qualification, phone number, etc.
- Upload the scanned images of candidate photograph, signature to complete the application form.
- The last date for submission of application form is till 30th April 2023.
- Candidates need to take the printout of the application form for further admission procedure.
- The application fee can can be submitted through online mode.
- Candidates are able to pay the fee using net banking, debit card, credit card, etc.
- Application fee is non-refundable under any circumstances.
Candidates must check the fee for different categories are as follows:
|General||SC/ ST/ BPL|
|B.Tech/ B.Pharma (Allopath)/ MCA/ MBA||Rs. 1600/-||Rs. 800/-|
|B.Tech & B.Pharma (both), MBA & MBA (T&HM) both||Rs. 3200/-||Rs. 1600/-|
HPCET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the eligibility criteria for HPCET 2023 below:
For UG courses:
- Qualification: Applicants must qualify 12th class or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Subject: Candidates must pass with Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, Electronics, IT, etc. to be eligible for exam.
- Marks: In qualifying exam candidates must score at least 45% marks (40% for reserved category candidates).
- Age Limit: The minimum age of candidates must be 17 years on or before 31stDecember 2023.
- Qualification: Candidates must pass 12th intermediate or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Marks: The minimum marks candidate must score at least 45% marks (40% marks for candidates belonging to reserved category).
- Subject: In qualifying exam candidates must pass with Physics and Chemistry as mandatory subject along with Mathematics/Biology.
For PG courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must have bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- Marks: Candidates must obtain at least 50% marks (45% for reserved category candidates).
- Appearing: Final year appearing candidates will also be eligible to apply.
- Qualification: Candidates must be graduated in BCA or its equivalent from any recognised university.
- Marks: Candidate must score at least 50% marks (45% marks for reserved category) to be eligible.
HPCET 2023 Application Dates
Following are the official application dates for HPCET 2023 below:
|Online application form starts||21st March 2023|
|Last date to submit application form||30th April 2023|
|Exam date||14th May 2023|
How to Apply for HPCET 2023
Check some steps for filling the HPCET 2023 application form provided below:
- Visit the website (link is available above).
- First, candidate need to register themselves.
- For registration they need to enter basic details such as name, password, email id, mobile number, and date of birth.
- Candidates who have already registered they can enter their login credentials i.e., Username and Password.
- After that candidates have to fill the application form with details such as personal, academic details, examination center, contact number, etc.
- Upload the scanned documents such as photograph and signature to complete the application form.
- The scanned photograph must be uploaded within prescribed size and in .jpeg format.
- The scanned signature will be uploaded in .jpg format and within prescribed size.
- Candidates have to select the payment gateway for transaction.
- Application fee can be paid through online mode using Credit card, Debit card, Net Banking, etc.
- Once all the details are complete candidate must take the printout of the application form for future use.
Leave your comments in comment section, if you have any other query related to HPCET 2023 Application Form.