ICAR AIEEA 2018 Application Form (Released) – Apply Online Here
Latest Applications Open 2019:
ICAR AIEEA 2018 Application Form can be filled till 3rd June 2018. It can be filled through online mode only. The Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) organizes an entrance exam, which is known as All India Entrance Examination for Admission (AIEEA). The ICAR AIEEA exam is organized for providing admission in UG, PG, Research & other programmes in the field of agriculture. In this article, candidates may check details about ICAR AIEEA application form 2018 including the date of applying online, eligibility criteria, How to apply and some basic FAQs.
ICAR AIEEA 2018 Application Form – Last Date Extended
ICAR AIEEA 2018 Application Form Last Date has been extended till 3rd June 2018. Click here to fill the application form.
NOTE: For Correction in Educational Details, Candidates can update Educational Qualification after payment.
Some major details about application form are mentioned here:
- The online application form for AIEEA UG & AIEEA PG is available from 18th May 2018.
- Aspirants can submit the online application form till 3rd June 2018 (Extended).
- There is no offline application for any candidate.
- A candidate is allowed to submit only one application. If a candidate submits more than one application, his/her candidature shall be cancelled.
- Before filling application, candidates must ready with these documents, i.e. Recent coloured photograph with name & date, signature, Thumb impression (his left/ her right hand), Father’s/mother’s/guardian’s signature and Declaration in his/her hand writing.
- Take a printout of the application form & save it for future use.
- All candidates are informed “No Need to send hard Copies of Application to ICAR Office”.
- Incomplete Application with unclear photograph, non-payment of requisite fee amount or amount lesser than prescribed fee or without valid Govt. identity card number, shall be summarily rejected.
- Candidates must retain the following documents with them as reference for future correspondence:
- At least three printouts of the Confirmation Page of online Application.
- Proof of fee paid.
- At least 3 copies of identical passport size colour photograph that was scanned and uploaded on the Online Application.
The application fee can be paid through credit card/ debit card and net banking. The application fee category-wise is given below:
|AIEEA UG||GEN, OBC and UPS||Rs. 700/-|
|SC/ST and PC||Rs. 350/-|
|AIEEA PG||GEN, OBC and UPS||Rs. 800/-|
|SC/ST and PC||Rs. 400/-|
|AICE-JRF/SRF (PGS)||GEN, OBC and UPS||Rs. 1200/-|
|SC/ST and PC||Rs. 600/-|
The detailed eligibility criteria for UG & PG courses are listed below:
AIEEA UG Courses:
- Aadhaar Card: Candidates must have Aadhaar Card to apply.
- Nationality: Applicant should be an Indian national.
- Age Criteria: The age of applicant should be 16 years as on 31st August, 2018.
- Qualifying Exam: Must pass the 10+2 from a recognized board.
- Subjects: The qualifying exam must have passed with Physics, Chemistry and any one of the subjects from Biology/Mathematics/Agriculture.
- Minimum Marks: The qualifying marks are 50% for General/OBC /UPS (40% for SC/ST/PC categories).
- Appearing Candidates: Aspirants appearing in the qualifying exam can also apply.
AIEEA PG Courses:
- Aadhaar Card: Aadhaar Card is mandatory to apply for this examination.
- Nationality: Applicant must be an Indian national.
- Age Criteria: The minimum age should be 19 years as on 31st August, 2018.
- Qualifying Exam: Aspirants should possess the bachelor’s degree in respective field under the pattern of 10+2+5 (B.V. Sc. & A.H.), 10+2+4 and 10+6. Those passed the bachelor’s degree in the pattern of 10+2+3 can apply for IARI, Pusa and NDRI, Karnal in few courses.
- Minimum Marks: The qualifying marks should be 60% (50% for SC/ST/PC categories).
- Appearing Candidates: Appearing aspirants can also apply.
ICAR AIEEA Application Dates 2018
The official dates of ICAR AIEEA Application process are given below:
|Starting of online application form||18th May 2018|
|Last date of submission of application form||3rd June 2018 (Extended)|
|AIEEA UG/PG/Ph.D Exam Date||22nd & 23rd June 2018|
ICAR AIEEA 2019 Application Form will be released in the month of March 2019. It will be available through online mode. It is a national level examination. Through this exam, candidates can get admission to the UG, PG & Ph.D courses in the field of agriculture. This exam is organized by the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR).
Latest Applications Open 2019:
How to Apply for ICAR AIEEA
Aspirants can fill & submit the ICAR AIEEA 2018 application form through the steps given below:
- Visit the official website link (link is given above).
- Search for the “ICAR AIEEA Application Form”.
- Select the course as “AIEE UG” or “AIEEA PG”.
- Enter all the details like personal, qualification, address, course & other required details in the application form.
- Before submitting the details, check the filled details carefully.
- Select the mode for fee payment.
- Fill the required payment details and pay the application fee.
- Take a printout of the confirmation page and send it along with required documents to the address mentioned above.
- Also take one print copy of the application form, fee payment proof & postal dispatch proof for future correspondence.
FAQ’s (Most Asked Questions)
For more queries related to ICAR AIEEA 2018 Application form, you can leave your question below in the comment box.